• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSYN3! (MELEE) - Chicago -[AUGUST 21st] $200 pot bonus!

Me14k

Smash Lord
I'll Falco ditto you both.
$1
I'll Falco ditto you.
$1
I'll falco ditto everyone:dizzy:
$1
I personally don't think I'm that good compared to the other big Ikes out there, but if I can go I'll play you and try not to disappoint >.>.
There is no such thing as a 'good' brawl player.

Question: For Low Tier $mms... would it be based on the new tier list or the old tier list?

Zjiin

Smash Master
First of all, everyone stop spamming $MMs like tough guys. Pretty much 70% of all thread $MMs never happen anyways, so stop fronting. Second, Me14k, confirm you're able to come before setting anything up. Also, there is definitely such a thing as abad brawl player. Just because the game isn't very good doesn't mean some people can't consistantly beat ass.

khepri

Smash Lord
First of all, everyone stop spamming $MMs like tough guys. Pretty much 70% of all thread $MMs never happen anyways, so stop fronting. Second, Me14k, confirm you're able to come before setting anything up. Also, there is definitely such a thing as abad brawl player. Just because the game isn't very good doesn't mean some people can't consistantly beat ass.
True, I was watching Kirk's Ike play in some matches, very sexy stuff.

p.s. $mm Zjiin??

Zjiin

Smash Master
p.s. $mm Zjiin??
Definitely, only because i have more trouble than you than anyone else. It'll give me incentive to keep my game on top.

[EDIT] btw, what do you think of that location from yesterday's tourney for SCSYN3? Half the room was blocked off so i hear it's like really big down there. Parking for people is the only big issue.

khepri

Smash Lord
Definitely, only because i have more trouble than you than anyone else. It'll give me incentive to keep my game on top.

[EDIT] btw, what do you think of that location from yesterday's tourney for SCSYN3? Half the room was blocked off so i hear it's like really big down there. Parking for people is the only big issue.
You're going to have to sign the money again when you lose. ;)

How much did it cost? I'm looking into renting a room at my school tomorrow and I'll find out how much it costs and what days are available.

Zjiin

Smash Master
You're going to have to sign the money again when you lose. ;)

How much did it cost? I'm looking into renting a room at my school tomorrow and I'll find out how much it costs and what days are available.
I'll talk to DK about it tomorrow and let you know.

Mars-

Smash Champion
It was a good venue but parking was an issue.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Has the decision for a venue been made yet? If Adam(Zec) doesn't go to this I'll have to find my own way up there which I will, I just need to know where this is gonna be at...

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
I vote we just use Damiens house again. If the cops come again we can just rely on trail to use his smooth talking skills. I mean he was born in 1983

Top Bottom