• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA West Coast Circuit - MAY 30th! M2K is coming!! (new rules front page)

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
oh **** lol. I don't usually partake until after tourney though, but we'll have to arrange something ;)

edit: oh **** yeah. for sure gishnak

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i kinda wanna go to this to see m2k but if m2k's staying here for a month it would be betetr to go to some smaller tourny so i can play him more and, more importantly, watch him play zhu and mango a lot more

either way i dun smoke no more

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
it hasn't been all of a sudden -- i've been trying to quit off and on since the beginning of the school semester in january. but now i'm dead serious about it, and in fact until kira almost literally forced me to smoke this past saturday i hadn't smoked in 3 weeks -- and i don't miss it at all.

i'm not smoking for the next six months and then we'll revisit after that. it might be a year; i want to get it all out of my system and let my full memory and concentration come back

i'm 20 years old man. it's time to grow up

Kira-

Smash Champion
it hasn't been all of a sudden -- i've been trying to quit off and on since the beginning of the school semester in january. but now i'm dead serious about it, and in fact until kira almost literally forced me to smoke this past saturday i hadn't smoked in 3 weeks -- and i don't miss it at all.
get *****

joeplicate

Smash Master
maybe, eric hahahaha

I'm actually leaning towards no because I don't like smoking when there's good people to play smash with

plus I might have to drive/get transportation figured out afterwards, which would be a ***** high

but consider me a maybe

DJMirror

Smash Master
ok ok ok i guess i'll stop but hey seriously after this tournament let get some brick toast like for real cuz last time everyone wants to go eat Jack in the box =/ and i got sick from that place

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
i haven't blazed in a min
i mean its fun but it isn't a lifestyle worth persuing
my homies and i all basically all outgrew it
except one
foo is a broke pot head always asking for rides and refuses to go anywhere without bud
i get paranoid as it is worrying about a dui, don't want to get with an illegal substance ontop

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
maybe, eric hahahaha

I'm actually leaning towards no because I don't like smoking when there's good people to play smash with

plus I might have to drive/get transportation figured out afterwards, which would be a ***** high

but consider me a maybe
maybe? sounds like someone wants to be peer pressured

Top Bottom