• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA West Coast Circuit - MAY 30th! M2K is coming!! (new rules front page)

pockyD

Smash Legend
m2k will "probably" use sheik on everybody, maybe sans mango

i don't see why people are saying this as if they have some sort of inside knowledge or as if anybody even cares

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Hi nezumi.

Good Edit:

Couple years ago M2K used to frequent The Hub quite a bit. He sucked back then and was quite a bit annoying. We'd rag on him left and right about the most benign things mainly because he was so neurotic. I didn't know how serious he took things till one day when he PM'd me asking for a stop to all the madness. A long discussion ensued between us over why people hated him and why I picked on him. Things came to a head when I finally promised to stop ragging on him and in fact took it a step further by saying that I would protect him. I did just that. Well eventually the kid got good, really good, so good in fact that the people that once hated him started acting like they were best friends with him. I knew the fame would go to his head just a tad and he would be happy with his position within the smash community. I'll never forget the boy who got so upset by the people he calls his friends now, ragging on him. I took a step to making his life a bit better by defending the annoying prat at the time and I hope he appreciates that. Sure he doesn't go on the hub anymore, and probably forgot everything that had transpired in the past on the hub, but I remember.

So to all of you that suck his **** because he's good at melee now. **** you.

The GERM

Smash Ace
Hey everyone, incase you haven't heard, pre-payment for GENESIS is now MANDATORY!! please go to the link on the 1st page of the Genesis thread for further details.

Please do us a huge favor and pay now if you are able, the sooner the better. Tell everyone you know who is planning on attending, thanks guys.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=211141

AGAIN, PRE-PAYMENT IS MANDATORY!

CoolFalcon Z

Smash Rookie
This tourney is soon im coming here for sure so many tournies.

hopefully i get top 3 here as well
i proble will.
But yeah does anyone want to team im new here came from idaho.
you'll get top 3 for sure thats a promise

Grunt

Smash Master
This tourney is soon im coming here for sure so many tournies.

hopefully i get top 3 here as well
i proble will.
But yeah does anyone want to team im new here came from idaho.
you'll get top 3 for sure thats a promise
loooooooooooool
this guy's funny.

Grunt

Smash Master
Yes I'm a female.
I have boobs, and I play Peach, Kirby, Pikachu and Sheik. I also love taking pictures of myself and spend hours talking with people on myspace.
er wait did i say myspace? I meant AiB, because its just a myspace for smash players.

CoolFalcon Z

Smash Rookie
Yes I'm a female.
I have boobs, and I play Peach, Kirby, Pikachu and Sheik. I also love taking pictures of myself and spend hours talking with people on myspace.
er wait did i say myspace? I meant AiB, because its just a myspace for smash players.
I didnt ask about you life.

Top Bottom