• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA West Coast Circuit - MAY 30th! M2K is coming!! (new rules front page)

sidefx

Smash Champion
and now a word from our sponsors:

To: Claire, and Alex

" The date that this tourny was scheduled for cannot be used (Jan. 31st), due to it being already booked by someone else, sorry for the short notice. Pick a new date and let me know, im using Boback to post for me cause im still banned."

and no this isnt a joke....

EDIT:

THE TOURNY IS CHANGING VENUES AND IS STILL ON SCHEDULE TO HAPPEN ON JAN 31st.
DETAILS WILL BE POSTED SOON ON THE FRONT PAGE

Shroomed

Smash Master
hey sidefx, can i catch a ride with you/dbr to the next one of these? i'd pay gas

i understand if i'm too bad at this game

sidefx

Smash Champion
hey sidefx, can i catch a ride with you/dbr to the next one of these? i'd pay gas

i understand if i'm too bad at this game
its up to peter, he usually drives, and also if there is room.. which usually there isnt.. unless mithell wants to ditch chinese school, but i dunno..

festizzio

Smash Champion
and now a word from our sponsors:

To: Claire, and Alex

" The date that this tourny was scheduled for cannot be used (Jan. 31st), due to it being already booked by someone else, sorry for the short notice. Pick a new date and let me know, im using Boback to post for me cause im still banned."

and no this isnt a joke....
whaaaaaaaat

i guess i'll go to another tourney on the 31st and request the new date off as well

i AM going to a tourney on the 31st no matter what

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
As of now, the tournament is still happening, we will have details on our new venue location up in the next few days. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone and keep posted.

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
Can I ask something? I know it's probably a stupid question, but...

Will there be a limited amount of players allowed to attend? I just want to know how early I should leave for this, lol.

mio

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure that they aren't limiting registration to anyone, but once pools or brackets have been established, you won't be able to register. I think they said "no late arrivals accepted" because a lot of good players don't show up on time and then the entire tournament has to wait for one or two people to get started.

There's no telling when the brackets will be established (most likely after the said starting time ), so just try to get there close to or before the starting time.

DieSuperFly

Smash Lord
We're just waiting on thumbs up from the venue, to be absolutely sure before posting the new location. Also there is no cut off as for how many people can sign up, but once pools start, we're not taking any more people after.

For those who qualify for the pro bracket, it is requested that you show up at least by the time amateur bracket starts. Thank you everyone for your patience and we'll get details on the new location up ASAP.

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
Thanks a lot mio and DSF. I was planning to get there, like, roughly 30 minutes early anyways, lol.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
My Norcal car (me, Lunin, Pocky, Replicate, SuperRad) is still looking for housing Fri and Sat night, preferably near the venue (wherever that may be). We are going to Arcade Infinity on Fri night, and Roscoe's Sun morning if you'd like to join us.

joeplicate

Smash Master
:( :( :( :(

thhhhhatttttttttt
:'(((

I would definitely hope last resort
my parents give me mad **** every time I come home
"Aren't you in college now?? Don't you have your OWN life to live?!"

****ing upper-class-white-enterprising expectations

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
My Norcal car (me, Lunin, Pocky, Replicate, SuperRad) is still looking for housing Fri and Sat night, preferably near the venue (wherever that may be). We are going to Arcade Infinity on Fri night, and Roscoe's Sun morning if you'd like to join us.
I'm only going to be at the venue for Saturday, so sadly, I can't join you. );

Top Bottom