• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA West Coast Circuit - MAY 30th! M2K is coming!! (new rules front page)

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
This should just be postponed. Luigi said it himself that the Venue will be free the next weekend.

festizzio

Smash Champion
go**** better not get postponed, think of the people with jobs that already requested that weekend off, ****in lil kids don't understand

DanteFox

Smash Champion
yes, it should be, cause if theres a new venue that might be too far than the original,
my friend (who is my ride over there) will loose interest in the tourney
or i can allways pay him more gas money :dizzy:
POSTPONE THIS TOURNAMENT!!!!!
no, don't. If they are working to get a venue, why postpone it until they fail to do so? Who wouldn't rather have the tournament happen as scheduled?

Chip.

you know what to do
Hey it looks like I'll be coming for this tourney =)

is there anyone who would be willing to house Washington?!?!?

keep me updated.

Chip.

you know what to do
Haha ill be entering melee for sure

still trying to organize a carpool and get Brawl/melee players from Wa too .... ugh I hate having to get everything together for Wa's OOS events =(.

its the day after finals so I should be a-Okay in coming :joyful:

PS - Can anyone provide housing????!!!!!

Chip.

you know what to do
I haven't talked to much of the other Combo status members, but im sure i could convince Eggz to bring a bandwagon of them lol o.o

we'll see =)

Top Bottom