• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA West Coast Circuit - MAY 30th! M2K is coming!! (new rules front page)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
yay festizzio going to more tournies

i hope we don't play in tourny, it's so annoying when people root against you just cause your opponent is using low tier

and lovage is the most annoying person ever when he's cheering for a match, i'm gonna cheer against him more to make up for it

joeplicate

Smash Master
Hi Socal,

I and 4 other people are intending to come to this. We would like some housing Fri/Sat nights, and we are also looking for somewhere to chill and watch the Super Bowl, since that's the very next day, and I don't want to drive some from San Berdo at midnight or 7AM to get home for the game in time.
sheridan is this the one we're going to?

if so
good ****
cause I was gonna say we should go to it

Lovage

Smash Hero
and lovage is the most annoying person ever when he's cheering for a match, i'm gonna cheer against him more to make up for it
i am going to make a CONSCIOUS effort to not be annoying when i cheer
because its hard to focus when people cheer for me. joe was cheering for me during one of my matches at boss' and i turned around and told him to stop because it was harder to play

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
just general words of encouragement help a lot more than you think

you're right in that getting too into it makes it hard for the person you're helping focus

it's just nice to know someone has your back

<3 connor

G)(0ST24

Smash Apprentice
I'll be going showing up on time, this time. Not being able to play Melee highly disappointed me last tourney. Anybody needing rides from Riverside to SB I'll see what I can do.
NOTE: (This is on a first one, first come basis)

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
just general words of encouragement help a lot more than you think

you're right in that getting too into it makes it hard for the person you're helping focus

it's just nice to know someone has your back

<3 connor
lol yeah, the constant shouting isn't very helpful. the usual "good ****" and "you got this" are all you really need.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
sup guys,
i smell like hamburgers
sometimes i would tell ppl what to do when watching them play brawl. another socal sheik really liked it. hed be like oh yeah i forgot about that. but one time i was coaching sgt. fluffles. and after the match he told me to shut up because he'd think to himself hmm i should d smash and then i'd yell out hey d-smash and then he didnt know what to do :p

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
meh, not that impressive, just experience

honestly you can't really become one of the best at your craft at something and let something as minor as crowd noise bothers you. that's why the mythical clutch stuff in sports is 95% BS, and that's why everyone laughs at M2K's johns.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
wow you suck

DUDE THIS LAST WEEK'S VIDEOS ARE SO PHENOMENAL, THE BEST SC EVER

there is one match that is so amazing

suzie is so annoying tho

don't read the comments before watching either!!!

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
People either cheer against me or they just don't cheer at all :(

MaNg0

Smash Hero
claire or alex

i will help u run the

melee tourney if u want

i wont say ne thing on the mic

ill actually go find the people and

make sure they sit down and

report it .. i no that was

a problem last time

stupid melee people

<3

JDM

Smash Champion
Lolwut

I was just posting what lovage was shouting out when you two were playing teams at boss's biweekly.

But yeah can't wait to see you there Joe..... and Connor :)

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
thanks! if you could seed the melee bracket especially, since you know how that stuff goes, that'd be incredibly helpful!

Sorry festizzio, I had melee rules up their before but must have accidentally deleted them. I'll put um back up, but it's basically typical MLG, plus wobbles on. I'll add it back on the post though.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
yea ill help u seed

last time me and joey were

on the same side of the bracket

lol

all good =D

festizzio

Smash Champion
thanks! if you could seed the melee bracket especially, since you know how that stuff goes, that'd be incredibly helpful!

Sorry festizzio, I had melee rules up their before but must have accidentally deleted them. I'll put um back up, but it's basically typical MLG, plus wobbles on. I'll add it back on the post though.
I'M GOING

:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I guess... but the colors on :colorful: are so cool. At this point, I just love doing:

:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:

sidefx

Smash Champion
ill be trying to get to this, depends on money, but if i do, then ill probably be driving with a few others from up here..

∫unk

Smash Master
youre coming dante

we'll take 2 cars if we have to

you can't miss scsa... but you should go to wgf if you're going to that

i think wgf is all brawl though :/

Top Bottom