• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA West Coast Circuit - MAY 30th! M2K is coming!! (new rules front page)

∫unk

Smash Master
problem solved we'll just drive really really early lol.

if anyone wants to play smash at like 8:30am... that's when we'll be there cause we're dodging traffic

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
If there's Norcal vs Socal I think I should be Socal this time.

<3 both either way, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE OMG I'M SO PUMPED FOR THIS =DDDDDDDDDDD

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Yeah, he just told me on aim this morning that he wasn't going :(
That's mike for you. always says he'll go, than last minute he can't =P yes mike thats a shot at you if you're reading this LOL.

EMERICAN! i can team with you for melee : ) but just so you know i'm not nearly as good as i used to be..i'm kind of bad now since i dont really play so yeah disclaimer..we'll talk about it on saturday

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Mike Y not Haze.

Edrees! We should play more so you can get your game back. And I can help you with the Sheik match up you hated so much. Believe it or not, it's not as hard as you may think :)

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
We could each have a station. You can grab all the important matches since you do a better job with the vids, but I call dibs on co-commentator =D
I disapprove of this... sorry Zhu =/ But I like Phil and brandon as commentators =/. U can comment one match but if u dont make me laugh then =/.

Also I think P should do commentary. He would be like the best trash talking commentator in Cali I bet.

Loco Roco

Smash Apprentice
I wish PB and Jay still went to tournaments, hes the best trash talker imo

Loco Roco

Smash Apprentice
It's not my fault you are too young to remember that nick name

lil baby connor cakes.

edit - nvm, ill just stop posting that

Man, I wish EzynJay still went to tournaments, he was the best trash talker imo

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I disapprove of this... sorry Zhu =/ But I like Phil and brandon as commentators =/. U can comment one match but if u dont make me laugh then =/.

Also I think P should do commentary. He would be like the best trash talking commentator in Cali I bet.
Actually yeah, now that I think about it, I wouldn't be a good commentator.

Last minute money matches anyone?

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
mm my marth anyone?

lol

p $2 bucks just remind me cuz ill forget for sure
I'll take that challenge. My Peach vs your Marth. 2$

Also, my Peach vs your Fox. 2$ (this comes first though). And please don't sandbag =] I wont feel as bad if I lose lol.

Hall

Smash Ace
Hi, my name is Hall. I'm a young spunky guy and looking for a short term partner. My interests include:

Blowing things up
Snake dittos
Long waltzes on the beach
Musical Themes
Witty Banter and Quips

If interested please drop me a line <3

Zoap

Smash Master
for commentating I would recommend that it be according to region as who knows the players better then there own region.

Norcal vs Norcal(Shouldn't happen till later in the bracket anyways :)) Two Norcal Commentators

Norcal vs Socal: 1 of each region commentating

Socal vs Socal(Should be most common of matches) 2 Socal commentators

As to Zhu playing for Socal, thats fine we never really liked you anyways.

GL to my Norcal Brethren and **** Socal faces(I expect to see Jeff and Mitchell in first for teams(More free dinners?). And also as extra incentive, anyone from Norcal(Excluding Zhu since he loves his Socal *****es so much now) who breaks top 5 in singles or top 3 in teams gets dinner on me(possibility of 4 free dinners for good performance) that includes brawl too.

**** their ****

Top Bottom