• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCS (Steel city Showdown) Results! "Its Hopeleeeeeeessssssss"

M@v

Subarashii!
-SINGLES-

(Finalists split pot before finals)

1: .com ($126.00) :olimar:

2: Chibo ($126.00) :rob:

3: BYAA! ($27.00) :metaknight:

4: Ithrowthings :sonic:

5: Fury :lucario:

5: Rogue Pit :pit:

7: M@v :falco:

7: Fishy :rob:

9: Bowz :falco:

9: Phoenix Dark :sonic:

9: Colaya :marth:

9: Space thing :lucario:

13: Uzima :fox:

13: 2scoops :falcon: (Correct me if im wrong on this)

13: Nasty :lucas:

13: ch181 :gw:

17: Sleek Media :mario2:

17: Bump:falco: (Correct me if im wrong on this)

17: Jarvitz :zerosuitsamus:

17: Vario :wario:

17: Colten :metaknight:

17: Will :lucario:

17: Skipper :metaknight:

17: Crews :samus2:

25: RHCP :lucas:

25: Phil ?(let me know)

25: Josh :mario2:

-DOUBLES-

1: We have some pie (Chibo/Rogue pit) ($156.00)

2: We still ain't Legal (.com/fishy) ($78.00)

3: Titans of Torment (Nasty/Fury) ($26.00)

4: High School Musical (ITT/BYAA!)

5: Pittsburgh Suxs (M@v/Colaya)

5: Yin and Yang (Yin/Yang)

7: Sheetz Eaters (Terry/Mark)

7: Team Fail (Divard/Cole)

9: RHCP and Phil (RHCP/Phil)

9: Where's Bill? (Jarvitz/David)

9: Purple Pirates (Kitty/mike)

9: Donkeypunch (Conk/Moe)

13: team Josh (Josh/Josh)

When the livestream crashed near winners final's, apparently there was an external program running that caused it to crash. I dunno. We apologize though.

SHOUTOUTS

I want to give a special shoutout to Chibo and ITT for helping to seed pools and help run the bracket. I also want to thank Chibo for bringing the livestream, and Bowz for the extra recorder. Chibo, ITT, you know Ill help you with a tourney anytime :).

Another special Shoutout to Philly/reading/allentown, for hauling their rears all the way out here.

1: .com -Umbra supports you one time, and you wind up winning. Dude your olimar was on FIRE. It was the best I've ever seen it. Great job man, you deserve the win. Also, your commentating is too good.

2: Chibo- Good stuff. Still didnt get to play you, oh well. For the sake of all of us though, No Wario :p

3: BYAA! - its Hopppeeelleeeessssssssssssssssssssss. Man chibo hard counters you dude. Still, good job on your overall placing. We still didnt get to play -.-. Give it time.

4: Ithrowthings-Another sonic....aye. Beat Rogue pit though good ****. Rep ToE.

5: Fury- EPIC Tourney set we had on the stream. Sooooooo close. You can Di Sooo freaking well. We have to have a rematch sometime.

5: Rogue Pit- Nice to finally get to talk to you Tiger Woods, and in your case, finally know I existed. lol. Pit is what I expected: Really good.

7: M@v- This guy is too pro, and hosted the best tourney ever. He also got a birthday on Tuesday :).

7: Fishy- Nice to meet you. When I saw you on the power rankings I was like"Who the heck is that?" Didn't get to play, but nice rob.

9: Bowz-Sorry about going MK on you bro, but i HATE Falco dittos. With a passion. Falco is still good though.

9: Phoenix Dark- Man, I feel so sorry for you. You got burned so bad on that lylat match vs fury. I probably should of been facing you instead of him. Also. epic ganon vs falcon match :)

9: Colaya- Good stuff sam, great job on the top 10 placing.

9: Space thing- Boy, talk about a gold coin in the sand. I heard your lucario was very impressive.

13: Uzima- Good **** for your first tourney man. Still got some work to do in fox dittos though =P

13: 2scoops- THANKS for the TV. I REALLY appreciated it.

13: Nasty-Repping that best lucas. And I never knew lucas rocked that hard in teams.

13: ch181

17: Sleek Media- SHORYUKEN

17: Bump

17: Jarvitz-Glad you could make it

17: Vario

17: Colten

17: Will

17: Skipper

17: Crews- Caught me off guard with that Kirby on Bf CP....ggs though.

25: RHCP

25: Phil

25: Josh

LIVESTREAM SHOUTOUTS:

General Livestream shoutout: "ITS HOOOOPPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS"

Ninjalink: "WHO THE **** IS THAT MK? UUUGGGHHHHHHHHHH"

Jenkins and Zhamy: You both suck <3

Allentown: Glad you guys hit up the livestream.

VIDEOS

Starting these tomorrow. ;)

Oh yeah, Philly celebrating:

M@v

Subarashii!
Well, whoever was, epic match.

Great job, .com and Chibo! I wish I could enter events like this once in a while!
Yeah we know Pittsburgh isnt the best smash place around, but at least Some people here are decent and OH/Philly came to make it interesting. :)

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
**** wish i could've been here.

Fishy representing LoCal, 7th place in singles and 2nd in doubles. great job man. and congrats on dotcom for winning and walking out wit teh moniez.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I knew .com had this! Chibo, it's hopeless! ROB can never win!

See some of you guys at No Maps!

bowz

Smash Journeyman
Fun tournament even though I didn't place as well this time. =\ It's time to pick up a secondary.
Well, didn't get to play a lot of philly, which was upsetting. And only ITT from Ohio. I need to start trying to get more friendlies in.

shoutouts

1: .com Didn't play you but you're a cool/funny dude. Maybe if me and crews travel sometime we'll head up to Philly.

2: Chibo I really wanted to play you. ughh.

3: BYAA! I think you improved a lot since last tournament. Too bad the competition this time was a lot harder.

4: Ithrowthings Our match was too close. -__- I'll get you next time.

5: Fury I enjoyed watching you and your partner in doubles, but didn't really talk to you.

5: Rogue Pit I almost had that money match. Great Pit.

7: M@v I hate losing to you. I played stupid and gave you an easy time reading me. Dunno why but I can't get around your patient playstyle. Meta helps too.

7: Fishy

9: Bowz is manly.

9: Phoenix Dark We played this time! Too bad I suck playing sonic. lol

9: Colaya We had a few friendlies, they were fun. You seemed to have gotten a lot better.

9: Space thing Good job, keep it up. I heard you got some good wins.

13: Uzima Ice Climbers <_< I had to camp so hard. lol GGs

13: 2scoops

13: Nasty

13: ch181 Good job at your first bigger tournament.

17: Sleek Media

17: Bump

17: Jarvitz

17: Vario This kid can freakin tech spikes. Ridiculous.

17: Colten

17: Will

17: Skipper

17: Crews maybe next.

25: RHCP Well done man!

25: Phil

25: Josh

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I knew .com had this! Chibo, it's hopeless! ROB can never win!
Its Hopeless!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's true! For a second I thought Chibo might have some hope, but I was wrong! It was hopeless after all!

/hope

xD

Nah, but great job to everyone who attended, wish I was there, really I do :/

gg Fishy for bringin the LoCal hype and taking top 8 in singles along with winnin' dat green stuff (I ain't talkin about apple drink either) in doubles.

:093:

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
.com is the man good ****tt... ROgue looks like he's wearing pamperz and Fury's just a little toooooooo happy to be on top

ROFL?

Smash Cadet
Fishy repin LoCal well and bringin the hype. That's what I like to see! Just wish I could've gotten out to this.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Shoutouts:

1: .com - Great matches, never really fought an olimar cept dabuz and online doesn't count. Nice job winning this, especially with such a difficult bracket. 16!

2: Chibo- Nice job beating BYAA!, I think you're the first ROB to ever beat him. He was full of fail. Also, gratz on not taking 6 hours to help with doubles brackets.

3: BYAA! - You were full of fail.

5: Fury- I still thought we had one last stock on PS1, close games dude.

5: Rogue Pit- Sorry I spammed spindash so much, it just works really really well against Pit. Hat on backwards = not tiger woods

7: M@v- Happy b-day tommorow, glad you hosted another one of these.

7: Fishy- Most intense egyptian rat slap player ever. I used to win so much money back in high school from that game, can't imagine how much you've won.

9: Bowz- You had me scared I was gonna get knocked into losers super early. GGs

9: Phoenix Dark- Rep dat steak, Fury was a tough opponent. You gotta teach me more of that Sonic stuff that you know. I don’t know frames or too many legit combos or anything like that.

9: Colaya- GGs

9: Space thing- Thx for the friendlies, really nice lucario

13: Nasty- Nice friendlies, keep up the good work. Crazy tank stocking in doubles.

17: Vario- Man, that girl at the 7-11 was FINE!

17: Colten- you’re in a constant state of being angry

17: Skipper- Good seein you again, I won’t mistake you for your avatar next time.

17: Crews- Had fun talkin with ya

25: RHCP- Nice friendlies, good seein ya again.

Space thing

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts

M@v: Pretty well run tournament. I wish I had played you. Happy B-day!

BYAA!: Those were some intense matches for pools. Very nice MK, and congrats on getting 3rd!

Fury: Nice to see a good Lucario.

.com: Amazing Olimar, I almost had you, **** U-smash!! Congrats on winning!

ch181: Thanks for the early warm ups and nice G&W.

ithrowthings: Good job beating Fury, I hope our friendly's helped.

Kawaiiness

Smash Rookie
Sorry for not being able to make it. We crashed about a mile from the venue. Everyone was ok but L had a light concussion and the hospital visit took awhile and we were all shook up, so we ended up calling for a ride home by the time we got out of the hospital.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
The mic just HAD to die just as .com and I started turning the tables in doubles losers finals =P http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1875563
Oh, and if anyone has replays of any ROBs saved from the tourney, let me know or if you can't upload them, at least send them to me so I can find people to upload them (win or lose).

1: .com ($126.00)- CHYEEEEAAAA BOOOOIII! You are ****ing amazing at doubles, and really fun to team with =P So many “No no no’s” and “WRONG ONE *****” after I hit you with every possible move and you somehow still managed to be the one tanking and ending up playing most of the 1 v 2s against Chibo/Rogue and Nasty/Fury. Fun fact: I think that we were actually ahead in percent or stocks in the middle of every match that you ended up playing 1 on 2. We finally started clicking as a team when we played ITT/BYAA! in loser’s bracket and I figured out how to fire projectiles around you instead of through you lol. Battlefield double spamming is too good lmao, a wall of pikmin, laser, gyro. Who needs team combos when you’re ROBAMA! Congrats on singles too.

We interrupt these shoutouts to bring you a .com moment of awesome
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1875705, from 16:00-16:20 OBAMA STYLE *****!

2: Chibo ($126.00)- whoosh whoosh whoosh whoosh whooshed your way straight to the top and split, so congrats. Too bad we didn't get ROB dittos/MMs/anything on livestream, unless you count parts of our doubles matches before Rogue came in and...well.../hope. A lot of people trash talked you a lot (especially on the streaming chat) but you brought a tiny sliver of hope by 3-stocking BYAA's MK with ROB, beating him again, switching to wario (and LOSING) and switching back to win the set. Maybe it was just to throw him off your patterns lol, but aside from dittos, I have to give you your props and title as best ROB in PA. Oh, and unless you're Dotcom, don't commentate your own matches as you play lmao :psycho:

3: BYAA! ($27.00)- Gah, making me camp like a mofo in our sets just to lose it at KO percents with like 30-40 seconds left. At least tell me I have better DI than Chibo =P... Making me look bad by beating me and then getting beaten like that by Chibo. Oh well, I'll get you next time, and I won't get hit by so many tornado juggles or downsmashes. A lot of people were surprised you made it all the way to winners, beating me, Fury, .com (I think) but nice job taking third =)

4: Ithrowthings- I wanted to play your sonic too, but I guess you had to go. Egyptian rat screw (slap) got seriously intense, crowd and everything. We started playing with counts and I would slap like every sandwich, be like "Gah, I can't do that anymore" and slide a card under lmao. I only got to play you in teams, but hope to see you at another tourney =)

5: Fury- It all started when we technically "met" at the tv at the bar. You're sliding over different characters when I know you play Lucario and I'm typing my name in when I thought you already knew I played ROB... all for friendlies lol. Give me Lucario practice- I couldn't kill you in doubles and I lost to another one in pools... nobody else plays Lucario =P Doubles was crazy, giving us the business in winners, then getting the gimps and team stuff we needed in losers. What's the highest damage recovered you guys have ever had in a legit teams match?

5: Rogue Pit- Nice to meet you :) You were pretty chill even while wrecking my airdodges with MK and beating me in our bracket and MM matches with Pit. I started figuring out what to do on the 2nd and third stocks of loser's bracket but by then it was too late. I guess Chibo gave you ROB practice, but I've got all the Sonic practice I could ever want, so stop beating me just to lose to ITT. =P

Oh, and you FAIL at grab releases worse than I do :chuckle: Getting like 3 off while chibo commentates and you inch back a little bit each time only to fall off the side of BF instead of move forward and regrab lol

7: M@v I didn't actually play you, so I can't say much about that. Thanks for hosting the tourney, and sorry that Allentown fails at organizing rides and consistent parent support.

7: Fishy- It's SOOOOOOOO hopeless =P Stop falling behind the first stock against MKs and you won't have to play catch-up for so long... at least you have Ally-style DI =)

9: Bowz- didn't play you

9: Phoenix Dark- Nice meeting you, and thanks for the friendlies at the end, controller johns or not lol. "Why am I doing the wrong things?" "Why am I facing the wrong way?" "How did I get hit with that? He doesn't have a hitbox on that side of his body?" As Cam likes to say: It's ROB. =)

9: Colaya- the low percent gimps/SDs killed you in our matches, otherwise, they would have been a lot closer, especially on Castle Siege.

9: Space thing- Not going to lie- you definitely surprised me with your Lucario. Aside from Fury, you're the only other legit one around here that I know of, so props for that. Congrats on your wins in pools, though I don't know who you played in brackets so I ended up ahead of you (not that I'm complaining lol).

13: Uzima- Nice Fox, you just let me live too long on some of the stocks. Hope to see you again.

13: 2scoops- Falcon dittos on Battlefield are too good! Props for playing Bowser and CF in brackets, though, especially against ROB. I live with low tier mainers, so I have respect for that =)

13: Nasty- Dair to Fsmash or dtilt lock worked on me like crazy, in doubles and our MM. You should have gotten a MM out of RHCP- I guess you played too hard in the first friendly to prove yourself lol. You should definitely join up with the rest of LoCal now that we're somewhat expanding, or at least practice with us sometime.

13: ch181- Didn't play you

17: Sleek Media- Didn't play you, but sorry about not answering you on the thread before- I had to sleep to leave early enough Sunday morning

17: Bump- didn't play you

17: Jarvitz- Unless I'm mistaking you for someone else, we met while talking on the livestream, though we never actually introduced ourselves or played at all =P

17: Vario- didn't play you

17: Colten- didn't play you

17: Will- You might have been the Lucario I was with before the tournament when we played Yin/Yang and their Mario/Luigi team. If you were, it was fun =P Otherwise...didn't play you lol

17: Skipper- didn't play you

17: Crews- didn't play you

25: RHCP- didn't play you

25: Phil- might have played you

25: Josh- might have played you

I played a bunch of people in friendlies before doubles and before Philly arrived, so shoutouts to all the people I played like the three guys at the tv opposite the bar, the GnW and Lucas at the TV at the corner, and Yin/Yang when I got into the doubles with you guys. I wanted some Mario dittos but I guess you both left after doubles =( Hope I didn't forget to mention anyone.

I just realized that I don't think there were any snake players at this tourney

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Good stuff Philly showing Pittsburgh whats up I'm gonna own u in Brawl doubles next yr M@v :) Seems like you ran a decent tourney. ToE whats up

RHCPFan1

Smash Apprentice
Well I must say, it was awesome...

Nasty truely showed me I have to step up my game with Lucas... Grats to him!

ITT n Phoenix, epic sonics although you guys really gotta step it up, I aint that good with falco and I almost won. I don't know if you were going easy on me, but it was down to 1 stock each and you both killed me with due to that last hit...

Wow that Pit was amazing, yeah I gotta step up my game completely!

Sleek was the manliest man at the tournament, I had alot of fun with him and he completely owned me with that cape, I just watched Lucas twirl down into the pit, he was so emotionless!

HURRY UP WITH THE VIDEOS M@V! ok i got work, ttyl all

M@v

Subarashii!
Im shooting for Friday as the best date for videos.

-Today's my birthday(yay :))
-Tomorrow I work
-Thursday I have to go up to PSU to take care of a couple things

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
1: .com: Good ish .com, way to run scared from my MM request lol.. No but congrats on taking 1st. Too sexy!

2: Chibo: **** man all the way to winners! And three-stocking BYAA!!??? Where did that come from? We definitely have to have some rematches (no falco this time) lol

3: BYAA!: Yo BYAA!, it was really fun playing you man. You have THE most patient Meta I've ever seen. You play really calm so that through me off. Every Meta I've ever played comes in for the ****! So it seemed like I was doing the most attacking which was probably the reason I lost so hard, good **** though.

4: Ithrowthings: **** man, Sonic is too good! You and Miles both gave me the hardest time man, I've never thought that Sonic could be that dangerous. Mindgames EVERYWHERE! Good games though man. I knew before I did the move that I shouldn't have gone up to the platform on PS1. What a newb..

5: Fury: Ur a scrub.

5: Rogue Pit: Haha, 5th place! Maybe if you were better and maybe if you actually played your main, you might have done better, lol.

7: M@v: Good games man, thanks for hosting the tourney. It was good to meet you man. I watched our match on PS1 and although I did have some pretty nasty DI, I didn't do any harm to you for it, lol. Pretty much got tossed back and forth

7: Fishy: Yea man mindgames on the character selection screen lol, I really didn't know who you played though so that's why I was waiting haha, good games though man and way to step it back up in losers doubles with .com..

9: Bowz: Not sure I played you

9: Phoenix Dark: sonic for top tier! good **** man, I really gotta get some experience vs. a sonic now because before this tourney, he wasn't a threat lol, Amazing games man and you prob would've won had you not killed yourself on Lylat.. I would have cried if I were you, especially because of how close our games were.

9: Colaya: Don't think I played you.

9: Space thing: Okay, so you pretty much surprised the nonsense out of me. I was going into the first lucario ditto match thinking RAAAAPPPPEEEEE, and then during the match I was like WHAAATTTT????? Good lucario man..

13: Uzima: Not sure I played you

13: 2scoops: good games man sorry about the chain-grabbing, lol. I just couldn't allow myself to go Lucario against a D3, I play Vex long enough to know it's a losing battle lol

13: Nasty: Too many advanced techniques for one character! So many deadfishes! We need to step it up in doubles next time man. PLAY SMART! STAY ON THE STAGE!

13: ch181: I think I played you but I'm not sure.. Don't really remember

17: Sleek Media: not sure if we played

17: Bump: Good games man, I was surprised by your G&W for the first match.

17: Jarvitz: Don't know if we played

17: Vario: Good games man, I know who you are just forgot who you played

17: Colten: didn't play you

17: Will: you either

17: Skipper: or you

17: Crews: or you

25: RHCP: or you (unless you played Lucas) in which case, you need to find some videos of Nasty and step up your game

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
5: Fury- It all started when we technically "met" at the tv at the bar. You're sliding over different characters when I know you play Lucario and I'm typing my name in when I thought you already knew I played ROB... all for friendlies lol. Give me Lucario practice- I couldn't kill you in doubles and I lost to another one in pools... nobody else plays Lucario =P Doubles was crazy, giving us the business in winners, then getting the gimps and team stuff we needed in losers. What's the highest damage recovered you guys have ever had in a legit teams match?

13: Nasty- Dair to Fsmash or dtilt lock worked on me like crazy, in doubles and our MM. You should have gotten a MM out of RHCP- I guess you played too hard in the first friendly to prove yourself lol. You should definitely join up with the rest of LoCal now that we're somewhat expanding, or at least practice with us sometime.
The most we ever recovered that i know of was actually at this tourney. It was in winners finals against Chibo and Rogue Pit. I took 528% and recovered 520% without losing a stock the entire match :laugh:

and as co founder of the King's Court, i will not join your crew.. but i'd be happy to practice with you guys.

Shoutouts:
1: .com - congrats man! good **** in teams taking out me and fury in losers.

2: Chibo - good stuff man. yo, what's the blackest phrase you ever heard?

3: BYAA! - didn't play you but your mk looked sick.

4: Ithrowthings - fun friendlies as always. keep it up

5: Fury - nice job in singles. you really proved yourself here after that upset in scranton. we did good in doubles but you're right, i need to step it up and play smarter. we keep placing higher at every tourney we go to so that's a good sign.

5: Rogue Pit - the car ride with you guys was so much fun, with the exception of how long it was. good job in doubles, we'll get you next time.

7: M@v - Happy Birthday!! i didn't play you at this but nice tourney. Now you gotta find a way to Battle Royale 2

7: Fishy - fun matches in teams. way to bring it back in losers doing what you needed to do. our MM was so close too. i should've just went D3 but oh well. gg's

9: Bowz - didn't play you

9: Phoenix Dark - gg's man. maybe i should've stuck to my roots against you but whatever. sry about the nado spam.

9: Colaya - gg's. had fun playing you in friendlies and thanks for the tips with marth (no pun intended)

9: Space thing - didn't play you but i heard you had a nice lucario. oh wait, gg's in rock-paper-scissors. paper is def low tier.

13: Uzima - i believe we played when i first got there. if that was your marth/fox.. gg's

13: 2scoops - we didn't play

13: Nasty - well you keep proving that you're the best lucas but step up your game. driving 7hrs johns.

13: ch181 - didn't play

17: Sleek Media - didn't play

17: Bump - didn't play

17: Jarvitz - gg's man. thanks for the MM. you need to work on that lucas though if you want to use him in tourney.

17: Vario - we didn't play

17: Colten - gg's in brackets.

17: Will - can't remember if we played

17: Skipper - gg's in brackets.

17: Crews - i don't think we played

25: RHCP - not a bad falco, lucas needs some work... especially w/ all the AT's that he has. take fury's advice and watch some vids, you'll get better.

25: Phil - not sure if we played

25: Josh - don't know if we played either

yin and yang - fury and i played you guys in doubles for our first match and you gave us quite a scare. your chemistry w/ each other was amazing. keep it up and gg's.

a lot of ppl came up to me and asked to play my lucas and i wasn't able to catch your names or maybe i just couldn't remember them... sry. gg's to all of you though.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
1: .com - RAULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! Yeah, Wolf will forever be Mexican after that tournament. Good **** on taking first!

2: Chibo - Hooray for livestream! Fun matches. I really should have played more defensive though. Especially when in the lead. Awesome Robert.

3: BYAA! - Haha, I think I got in 2 matches with you. Both after my depressing loss to Fury. Fun matches anyways though! I love fighting people that actually know how to play against Sonic.

4: Ithrowthings - Didn't get to play you this time, but great job reppin Mr. Needlemouse! I failed in my tournament placing, but I gained a good bit from this tournament overall.

5: Fury - DFSDFJB!@#$%^&* Great matches! My SD at the very beginning of the 3rd match was so depressing, but I felt good about the match later knowing I'm capable of bringing it back. Last stock and high percents, ugh! That alone is enough drive for me to get to another tournament asap, haha.

5: Rogue Pit - Another set where I wish I had played more defensive. Awesome Pit though, and fun matches. Pit may got that sparkle, but Sonic got that shine!

7: M@v - Another great tournament, good ****! Didn't get to play you this time, outside of the Ganon vs Falcon match. Lol, double knee ko <3

7: Fishy - Controller johnsssss! Lmao, but I still had fun. Don't know why I was using that controller. I guess my cousin had my other.

9: Bowz - We got to play this time! Fun friendlies! Tell people that Sonic counters Oli! <3

9: Phoenix Dark - Wtf you suck. Do better. Or start maining MK >=[

9: Colaya - Um, didn't get to play you <.<

9: Space thing - Um, didn't get to play you <.<

13: Uzima - Holy **** there was a lot of Mt. Dew in that big gulp. Haha, fun friendlies in the morning.

13: 2scoops - I thiiiink I played you in like one match earlier in the day, haha. Or maybe it was the other G&W that placed right below you. You're both getting the same message. Deal with it! :O Protip on how to fight Sonic when using G&W. N-air. Seriously, it works. </3 It beats out everything Sonic has, haha.

13: Nasty - Wish I could have played your Lucas. I got bombarded by MK Early on in that tournament, haha. Fun matches though. Sonic can be really hard for MK if they aren't used to the matchup.

13: ch181 - I thiiiink I played you in like one match earlier in the day, haha. Or maybe it was the other G&W that placed right below you. You're both getting the same message. Deal with it! :O Protip on how to fight Sonic when using G&W. N-air. Seriously, it works. </3 It beats out everything Sonic has, haha.

17: Sleek Media - Fun matches, and cool Mario! I'm still confused at what happened when you caped my ASC. Started a spindashdance. It looked sexy as hell, lol.

17: Bump - Um, didn't get to play you <.<

17: Jarvitz - Fun matches! Brinstar is so lulzy. Self proclaimed best ZSS, and TL in Pittsburgh! Lol @ Pittsburgh's non-existant Brawl scene </3

17: Vario - Um, didn't get to play you <.<

17: Colten - Um, didn't get to play you <.<

17: Will - OMFG YOU FINALLY WON A SET! It only took you 2 tournaments to pull that off, haha <3 I'll keep pulling gay stuff off on you until you get better. It seems like it's finally starting to work.

17: Skipper - I think you were the first MK I played in the tournament. You need to mix it up more. Not even MK can get away with being that predictable. Not trying to be mean, just trying to give some advice.

17: Crews - Didn't get to play you this time sadly. I wanted to play that Samus again. Especially after watching you play against Rogue Pit's Marth. I was like. Wow, Samus looks like a viable character O_O

25: RHCP - Didn't get to play you in tournament this time. Just got that one match in with my busted *** controller that I johned about with Fishy earlier in my post, haha. Super loose analog stick = fail Sonic. I still won that one though ;D

25: Phil - Um, didn't get to play you <.<

25: Josh - Um, didn't get to play you <.<

RHCPFan1

Smash Apprentice
I actually feel alot better with the results of this tournament rather than in final smash 08... in final, i was SO SURE that i would own all of you guys, and i actually played better at that one than at SCS, I placed much better and i played more agressively than at SCS but this time was strictly for fun... I didnt mind spending the money and I knew that I was going to lose, but I wanted to face old challengers and meet new people, I even dragged phil along (and paid for him to enter, and both tournaments) with me because he is my best friend and we have been playing the smash series since day 1, N64 days... I don't really get to hang with him as much because I work 6 days a week so I just though it would be fun for him and I to have an all brawl day (with other brawlers)...

This time I didn't trash talk because I knew from the start I wasn't winning, I don't get any practice, his Wii is still broken, (i dont even have a wii, I only owned a wii once and that was 7 or 8 months before brawl even came out), but i just love ****ing brawl!

Yeah, my Lucas is pretty standard, Nasty truely IS NASTY! with lucas, i was so amazed with his skills, I don't even wanna play Lucas... I wanna stick to Falco and learn some more stuff...

Yeah, I can't wait for the videos (MAV YOU BETTER PUT MINE IN, I KNOW I HAVE SOME RECORDED!) lol, and happy birthday to ya... 40 year old virgin..

anyway, peace out all, looking forward to the future! (my birthday was yesterday) but what eve...

RHCPFan1

Smash Apprentice
The Claus (or in my case the Jimmy Neutron) costume is my default costume. I just like Falco all around.. The smash ball image is just an image, I put it there for comparison the one on the right is the tattoo when it just got finished, and the one farr right is the SAME tattoo but a month and a half later, it needs touched up.. Most people seen it at SCS

jaaboy

Smash Cadet
#13 2scoops = Captain Falcon
#26 josh = Mario

Btw fury i will beat that chain grab someday lol

Dotcom

Smash Lord
1: .com ($126.00) : So i cried when I heard about your awesome victory, YAY! your olimar was on fire today.

2: Chibo ($126.00) :Yeah sorry about *****ing out in winners, I felt like **** when i thought about it but meh. So...6 straight..****!

3: BYAA! ($27.00) : BYAAAA!!!!!!! hahahaha, it was so much fun yelling your name, you and your ohian friends were mad chill. Hope you guys got your uhhh "stuff"

4: Ithrowthings : Friggin Sonic ggz man, first time I ever fought one of those blue things.

5: Fury : ***** **** YOU I'LL TAKE YO MM NOW! sike naw i'm joking. Car ride was of the epicness. But i think Nasty got you with the abs.

5: Rogue Pit : "So is it too late to order a mcflurry?" "Not if you don't want to piss off all the people behind you." "...So yeah that mcflurry would be nice"

7: M@v : GGz. UPLOAD MY MATCHES HO! lolz. your falco is like 5ox better than your fox, keep it up your improving

7: Fishy : AND WE AINT'T EVEN LEGAL: finding out you were 16 made me feel at home with you. GFGZ in teams, and we weren't even gonna enter HAH! ROBAMA! "british accent" It's SOOO HOPELESS!

9: Phoenix Dark : I WUV YOU! <3 you are funny as BALLZ! It's HOPELESSSSS!

9: Space thing: Your Lucario was soooo sick. But you couunter picked me to FRigate and got 2 stocked! hah back at you. you were like the 4th person that day. But in all seriously your Lucario is really good. Keep going to tourneys and I think you could be something.

13: Uzima: GGz Nice marth.

13: Nasty : "Waht's the blackest phrase you know" "I'm gonna have to go with badonkadink" HAHAHA! But seriously I can't thank you enough for everything you did for us. You are the best.

17: Crews : you turned out to be awesome! had fun chillin wit you.

25: RHCP: You were chill, you just gotta look at where you aut at now, and realzie you need to improve.

Ninja Link: "Who is that MetaKnight ughhhhh" i coughed soda up.

YAY i'm honorary LoCal
i did it for you umbra!

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
lol .com

Nobody has any replays of ROBs? I thought I saved like 3 or 4... I wouldn't put names if you didn't want me to if they got uploaded

RHCPFan1

Smash Apprentice
mav your ****ing slow hurry up with these videos its annoying to not see them! **** what the heck, weve been waiting years... we know you just turned 40 you virgin, being your birthday n all but your celebration is over!

UPLOAD THE VIDEOS!

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Heh, figured I'd check back in a week and still no videos? Not even cuts of the stream? Come on, let's see some of those great matches!

Top Bottom