• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCS (Steel city Showdown) Results! "Its Hopeleeeeeeessssssss"

RHCPFan1

Smash Apprentice
(o_O) yeah You rock man! Nasty is so nasty he spiked mr clean off final destination...

he did stuff that made me want to main Ness just cuz he made me feel as if i never picked lucas in my whole brawl career.

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
(o_O) yeah You rock man! Nasty is so nasty he spiked mr clean off final destination...

he did stuff that made me want to main Ness just cuz he made me feel as if i never picked lucas in my whole brawl career.
**slurp slurp**

lol Lucas has too many advanced techniques for one character

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
So...no videos, or are they only posting the finals and chucking everything else in the trash?

RHCPFan1

Smash Apprentice
the only thing thats hopelessssssssssssssssss is mav and these videos

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
@Chibo - Ithrowthings

:093:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
oooooh

i saw byaaaa and?

i didnt see the itt squeezed in thar. but yeah, those were the only two Ohio players that attended IIRC

:093:

M@v

Subarashii!
how many times do I have to tell you, chibo put pretty much all of the ones i have up on the ustream. it pretty much be like posting repeats. Also, he had his usb in for a good amount of the videos.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I have some vids up on my channel from the tourney including grand finals and the legendary HOPELESS set.

I have some more which will hopefully be up soonish.

Why don't you upload the tio file to AiB Mav? If you wanna just send it to me I can do it for you.

M@v

Subarashii!
I have some vids up on my channel from the tourney including grand finals and the legendary HOPELESS set.

I have some more which will hopefully be up soonish.

Why don't you upload the tio file to AiB Mav? If you wanna just send it to me I can do it for you.
It isn't there? I could of sworn I did....

If it isn't, Ill do it as soon as im back from class.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
We already talked about this. Those are just the finals matches. What about the other bazillion matches that were recorded? I'd have put my own flash drive in if I'd known you guys were gonna leave us hanging.

Top Bottom