• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(SCS) Steel City Showdown! July 26th, Pittsburgh, PA -LIVESTREAM IS UP!

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so Nasty, Chibo, Rogue, Dotcom, and I are prob most definitely coming! Titans of Torment for the win!

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Can't go now... Sunday is probably going to be the worst day of my life for like 5 other reasons than just this... :(

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
It looks like there will be alot more people this time. I also see that some people share my opinion, while others do not. Good thing I've got a variety of characters; looks like I'll need them all! I wonder if I'll meet enough people hanging loose to form an on-the-spot crew or team?

By the way, regarding recording and streams, what's the current plan? Were you guys going to stream the tournament? How about recordings? I mentioned before that I have an infinite-replay enabled Wii, if someone wants to copy the matches to their card and record them later.

M@v

Subarashii!
-If chibo makes it we will have a livestream.

Im bringing my infinite replay wii and recorder

Also I think bowz is bringing a recorder I think

bowz

Smash Journeyman
M@v i'm going to pitt greensburg then transfering to Pitt when I have the credits.

And i will be bringing my recorder and infinite replay wii. Doubt I can get a TV though.

M@v

Subarashii!
M@v i'm going to pitt greensburg then transfering to Pitt when I have the credits.

And i will be bringing my recorder and infinite replay wii. Doubt I can get a TV though.
if you went to pitt bradford colaya would finally have someone to play. lmaooo

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
haha looks like its time to back up what i said eariler to what dotcom posted.

*cracks his knuckles then procedes to practice like a muther fuka*
what did he say earlier?

Any of the "Titans of Torment" want to team with me?
Titans of Torment is mine and Fury's team name, so the answer would have to be no for obvious reasons but i think you mean any of the King's Court members, which again, only me and fury will be here to represent them. Maybe you can team w/ .com? idk if he has a partner or would even want to do teams.

M@v

Subarashii!
what did he say earlier?

Titans of Torment is mine and Fury's team name, so the answer would have to be no for obvious reasons but i think you mean any of the King's Court members, which again, only me and fury will be here to represent them. Maybe you can team w/ .com? idk if he has a partner or would even want to do teams.
Cant wait to see you and Philly here. We gotta rep PA ;)

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
what did he say earlier?

umm just go take a look ha.

also, if you take a look at what .com posted eariler it said that he had a family reunion or somethiing like that. so if he has that stuff to do, then how is he coming?

RHCPFan1

Smash Apprentice
Sleek I get what your saying, but the thing is... Money is being put on the table, you have a chance to win your money back plus way more. As far as tournaments, you do anything you can to win. As far as friendlies, you do anything you can to win lol >.<, reason being is because going easy on somebody is just not showing your true potential. You can't improve if your not doing your best, and your opponent cant learn if you simply let him get that final smash or let him spike you off final destination and edge hog you so you fall into the abyss.

This is a TOURNAMENT, not a fest. Host a fest for people beginner smash players to get together, get some techniques and meet new friends for fun; not for competitivness...

I know most likely i'll lose this, but that don't mean I wont try my best and learn some new techniques for better torunaments. SCS won't be any different than FS08, because its the same people (and more), the same rules, the same goal (to kick some *** and win some cash), and to just show what your character is made of.

CREWS truely showed me that Samus isn't some queer ***** master chief, and Cam and the other sonic users showed me that a forward smash isn't sonics only killing move. That to me was great and it helps me better my stradegy and keeps me pushing forward to learn more stuff with Lucas and any other character I am trying to learn (yoshi) or what ever...

I did had fun, and I wasn't frustrated with how FS08 was when I left early, I was frustrated because I just had no idea how good sonic was so I left. Other than that I had fun and it was a great experience...

TOMORROW WE FIGHT, REMEMBER $10 MM MATCH OR SOMETHING, AND FRIENDLIES!

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Just because I post doesn't mean i'm coming. :[
if I do come which I most likely won't
anybody wanna MM?
Crews?
Mav with his new and improved Falco( i want recording this time)?
RHCP?

anybody at my family reunion tomorrow :[ ?
OMG UMBRA IS ROOTING FOR ME!
is top 3 acceptable?

~Nasty~

Smash Lord

CREWS truely showed me that Samus isn't some queer ***** master chief, and Cam and the other sonic users showed me that a forward smash isn't sonics only killing move. That to me was great and it helps me better my stradegy and keeps me pushing forward to learn more stuff with Lucas and any other character I am trying to learn (yoshi) or what ever...

TOMORROW WE FIGHT, REMEMBER $10 MM MATCH OR SOMETHING, AND FRIENDLIES!
If i do come to this, then i would like to face that lucas of yours in either a friendly or a $10 MM.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
My car is lookin like me, byaa!, colten, and davard. $5 egyptian rat slap MM is set and $20 MM with RHCPfan is set, anyone else wanna MM?

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
If i do come to this, then i would like to face that lucas of yours in either a friendly or a $10 MM.
Ooooooh snap! RHCP vs Nasty! GET THIS **** ON!!

I gotta put my money on Nasty for this one xD Well, I guess anything could happen in a ditto but...my money is on Nasty placing highest overall.

Let's see if RHCP can really prove how good of a Lucas he has when he's got Nasty around ;D

:093:

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Heh...a difference between a smash fest and a tournament, you say? That difference...is only in your mind! Get ready for an upset!

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Umm...quick question. Assuming you don't have a teammate, is it worthwhile to show up early? Will there be friendlies and stuff during doubles, or will all consoles be in use?

M@v

Subarashii!
^ Dubs shouldnt be that big, And Im hoping to hav at least 1 friendly tv running at all time during the tourney.

Top Bottom