• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(SCS) Steel City Showdown! July 26th, Pittsburgh, PA -LIVESTREAM IS UP!

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
That's a really good partner to have. I might consider! We'll have to try a friendly or two first, though just to see if we got the chem-is-tray!

•Col•

Smash Champion
If anyone is bringing a blazblue setup you'll be my best friend forever.
I've been conflicted about that game.

I dunno whether I want to get BlazBlue or Street Fighter 4... I don't want to have to learn 2 NEW fighting games... :dizzy:

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Well, I have mixed feelings about the way this one turned out. On the one hand, there were alot of people who were boring as heck to play/talk to, and I failed to find people to smash with regularly. On the other hand, I did meet some cool guys, and some of matches were just excellent (livestream vs RHCP, the mad finale in the tournament where my opponent and I had to race to the edge). Even though I got knocked out of the tournament quickly, I'm pretty happy with the matches. Almost all were down to the wire, and I never felt outclassed.

During the livestream, someone mentioned to me that they could now see the difference in types of players I mentioned before. I'd like to get some of the most fun smashers together for some future non-tournament events. If you fell into the group that was more interested in playing your match than enjoying it, drop me a PM. Maybe we can get some smash-fests organized.

Finally, special mentions for the players who made this worthwhile to me:

RHCP - Great matches, especially in pools. We'll play again.
Uzi guy who knocked me out of singles - Never forget the Man-Brawl and our epic finale!
Random guy who also mained Mario - My fav new player, definitely PM me for future events.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
Finally, special mentions for the players who made this worthwhile to me:

RHCP - Great matches, especially in pools. We'll play again.
Uzi guy who knocked me out of singles - Never forget the Man-Brawl and our epic finale!
Random guy who also mained Mario - My fav new player, definitely PM me for future events.
that match was pretty crazy, and i gotta say, you are seriously the manliest/gutsiest guy at the tourny o.o

Top Bottom