• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(SCS) Steel City Showdown! July 26th, Pittsburgh, PA -LIVESTREAM IS UP!

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
True, but honestly would you travel on a 5 - hour bus ride to a tourney that your'e expecting to have low attendance, to not win any kinds of money.

Also I kind of want to point this out, this trash talk is mad annoying, like I understand you jostling people, but you guys with like no attendance to tournies(no freaking juans) and no records to back up your talk are just out of pocket.
Like i forget who, but you guys are saying Mav's uptilt tricks are lame, and that he sucks, i'd be willing to side bet him, Cam, or Fishy or whoever, take this event and mop the floor with you all in matches with you./

N yall BEST be happy i'm not coming :] tis' all.
I wouldn't travel on a 5 hour bus ride for ANY sort of video game tournament like this. I also wouldn't make excuses or complain about not being able to go. It's a VIDEO GAME. Who actually cares about tournament rankings and crap that a bunch of teenagers came up with? Get real.

Besides, we'd just crush you anyway. Especially RHCP. He has the best Lucas in the universe, you know.

RHCPFan1

Smash Apprentice
no, I am the best Lucas... **** you guys... I am the best legit Lucas ever... I don't use that C-Stick wave bouncing BS, its just for show...not for competition...M@V you can't even play Lucas so how you gonna say this bull ****...

Man, we gonna have to friendly before (or after the tourn), I am the ultimate Lucas... You seen my playing skills, there was this other guy who mained Lucas but I crushed him so fast he picked Ness... Lmao

Yeah, we should low tier tourn, lol atleast sonic can't enter...

Yeah, I bet Cam will win, but I am looking forward to the team tourn... Never know, he might **** up though

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Haha, don't worry, RHCP. I'm counting on you being a serious opponent! The tatoo alone should count for something, right?

Last time, I lost low tier to a Ness player, so it should be possible for you to beat me if you've improved enough. This time, however, I won't make the same mistakes, so you'll have to be extra creative if you wanna win. I won't even edgehog!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
i still count that as 4 sonics
ah, just found out that Malcolm isn't coming.

3 Sonics ;D

True, but honestly would you travel on a 5 - hour bus ride to a tourney that your'e expecting to have low attendance, to not win any kinds of money.
I hear ya man, sad I won't be seeing you though :/ I really want to play your Olimar after wastching your set against Fishy. I'm mostly attending because I went to M@V's first tournament he hosted, which was also my first tournament ever, and made a lot of good friends down here in Pitts so I'm looking forward to seeing them again ^_^

^^this. Dotcom is scary good with that gay *** character <_< He'd **** all of you/me/olimar's wife

I honestly can't tell if this is a joke or not.
this is.com btw
RHCP IS TEH BEST LUCAS EVAR AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT, SON!
<3RHCP

Yeah, we should low tier tourn, lol atleast sonic can't enter...
Have you seen my Falcon?? If I remember correctly, this same venue is where I gave birth to the sacred "Camalange Combo"

Never know, he might **** up though
I probably will. I'm stupid like that ):

I won't even edgehog!
oh lulz

:093:

RHCPFan1

Smash Apprentice
you got that right, I am the best Lucas...ever! ANY lucas dittos??? money match lucas dittos, 8 dollars a match??

Here is the outcome for the tourn

1. Cam
2. Dark
3.Ithrow
4. RHCPFan1
# =/> 5. The rest

Doubles

1. Me N Sleek or Me N Powor (Ness)
2. Dark N Cam N IThrow (they some how managed to do a 3 on 2 by hacking the game and still lost)
3. The game glitched and errored because of the 5 character match, therefore no more matches.
4. Luigi fixed the game than re broke it, automatic victory for gay Luigi!

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate

Also I kind of want to point this out, this trash talk is mad annoying, like I understand you jostling people, but you guys with like no attendance to tournies(no freaking juans) and no records to back up your talk are just out of pocket.
Like i forget who, but you guys are saying Mav's uptilt tricks are lame, and that he sucks, i'd be willing to side bet him, Cam, or Fishy or whoever, take this event and mop the floor with you all in matches with you./

your very true in the fact that most of us don't have THAT much tourney experience. but don't be so sure that you would mop the floor with every one of us. i can't tell you about all the "names" i have beaten or show a large list of high turnout tourneys i have placed high in but what i can tell you is some of the people going there shouldn't be underestimated. everyone who is known was not know at one point. every pro started somewhere, created some kind of upset at a tourney beating someone no one thought they would beat, and turned some heads in awww. who knows, that very person or people may just decide to show up. not saying that person is me, just saying that you shouldn't bet the farm on something that's possibly untrue.

I honestly can't tell if this is a joke or not.
this is.com btw
god i wish he could make it. jaw dropping is what i aim for.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
We interrupt this broadcast to bring you a special announcement:

MMMAAAANNNNNNGGGGOOOOOOO
I'm assuming he won Genesis?

Some of you guys sound like such scrubs...

it's depressing.

:094:
I'm taking that Gengar a variety of ways

1. The post is directed toward me.
2. The post was simply created for amusement, otherwise known as "for teh lulz".
3. Both.

ಠ_ಠ

lol

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless

if you were to go to this i would have definitely loved to play you. your olimar is scary.

I wouldn't travel on a 5 hour bus ride for ANY sort of video game tournament like this. I also wouldn't make excuses or complain about not being able to go. It's a VIDEO GAME. Who actually cares about tournament rankings and crap that a bunch of teenagers came up with? Get real.

Besides, we'd just crush you anyway. Especially RHCP. He has the best Lucas in the universe, you know.
.com has a kickass oli. and if he were to come then honestly he probably would take 1st. seriously he's that good.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Guess we'll never know! Too bad.

Oli is lame, anyway. Almost as lame as the sword boys (with the exception of Ike, who is quite manly and fights for his friends).

RHCPFan1

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, Cam you should of stuck with Lukis, Lukis is awesum! I'm sure you could just pick up your old habbits real quick by the 26th... I need money lol!

Who cares about Genesis, just imagine most of the ***s trying to figure out how to get back home from missouri or something... Lost the first round lol.. If I went, and lost the first round I woulda enjoyed California and found the chili peppers, dream of Californication.

Well, super soon till the tournament, own ya'll l8r

M@v

Subarashii!
Hmm, Cam you should of stuck with Lukis, Lukis is awesum! I'm sure you could just pick up your old habbits real quick by the 26th... I need money lol!

Who cares about Genesis, just imagine most of the ***s trying to figure out how to get back home from missouri or something... Lost the first round lol.. If I went, and lost the first round I woulda enjoyed California and found the chili peppers, dream of Californication.

Well, super soon till the tournament, own ya'll l8r
If you getknocked out early, you stick around and play smashers from around the world. I almost was able to go to it.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I imagined that I was almost able to go.

;_;

LET'S GO CAM! OR LAWZ! or...
who ever!
livestream this i want to watch lol.
LOL

yesss M@V, livestream plz ^_^

M@v

Subarashii!
ITT is doing a livestream at his the week before. Im gonna see how he does it, and hopefully also do it.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
you guys are noob like the world of warcraft freak out kid :) :)
Your trash talking has toned down a bit from last year.

Want a rematch? $20 MM?

There's a tournament on the same day as this right by me and it's hosted by a friend that has attended nearly all of my tournies. I'm trying to convince him to hold his on Friday so we can do 2 tournies that weekend. I'm still 95% sure goin to this though cause BYAA! won't stop bugging me about it. Probly bringin a carload of whoever wants to go from ohio. Probly not Shugo unless I can convince him that he needs to fight MalcolM or something. If MalcolM fought Shugo it'd probly be Wario vs. TL. cause they both hate to ditto.

M@v

Subarashii!

Want a rematch? $20 MM?

There's a tournament on the same day as this right by me and it's hosted by a friend that has attended nearly all of my tournies. I'm trying to convince him to hold his on Friday so we can do 2 tournies that weekend. I'm still 95% sure goin to this though cause BYAA! won't stop bugging me about it. Probly bringin a carload of whoever wants to go from ohio. Probly not Shugo unless I can convince him that he needs to fight MalcolM or something. If MalcolM fought Shugo it'd probly be Wario vs. TL. cause they both hate to ditto.
Ohio better get the %%%% here :)

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Ah, some Ohio competition. BYAA won the last one so it looks like things just got interesting ^_^

Malcolm isn't coming btw

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
I'm still 95% sure goin to this though cause BYAA! won't stop bugging me about it.
Ah, so he's coming too, huh? Good. We got caught off guard last time, but there's no way some punk kids from Ohio are going to come to our town and win this tournament. You've got no chance. I wouldn't even call Ohio a state! In fact, Ohio is like a Canada closer to home. So go ahead. Cram as many of your wimpy Ohio friends as you can into your 87' beater of clown car and come get your whuppin!

RHCPFan1

Smash Apprentice
Ah, so he's coming too, huh? Good. We got caught off guard last time, but there's no way some punk kids from Ohio are going to come to our town and win this tournament. You've got no chance. I wouldn't even call Ohio a state! In fact, Ohio is like a Canada closer to home. So go ahead. Cram as many of your wimpy Ohio friends as you can into your 87' beater of clown car and come get your whuppin!

owned... ya know as i was reading that all i could picture is mario in a hick costume with banjo powers

Want a rematch? $20 MM?

actually yea, if I do recall it was a close game... Lol My yoshi skills will pwn u like the angry german kid

M@v

Subarashii!
Its a fair trade ITT, Im going to your tourney this weekend and you come to mine the weekend after :)

RHCPFan1

Smash Apprentice
o and by the way, m@v you suck... I seen your fox versus ike, wow man...horrible **** lol, ****n ike though... your falco sucks to... sorry to say, and im not trash talking, but did you ever win any match ever lmao?

my jigglypuff can own ur fox, lulz

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
o and by the way, m@v you suck... I seen your fox versus ike, wow man...horrible **** lol, ****n ike though... your falco sucks to... sorry to say, and im not trash talking, but did you ever win any match ever lmao?

*sticks nose into the air*, do i smell a money match??!!??

M@v

Subarashii!

$5 MM then?

RHCPFan1

Smash Apprentice
nah *** that, lol my roy versus your fox.... dude that hacked roy was pretty cool... google it incase u havent seen it

ill consider it, but not you crews...

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Such is the awesomeness of texture hacks. :)
I saw a really good Shadow Queen texture, but couldn't find any place to download it. Normally, I don't play around with such frivolous things, but I'd make an exception in that case.

Top Bottom