• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(SCS) Steel City Showdown! July 26th, Pittsburgh, PA -LIVESTREAM IS UP!

bowz

Smash Journeyman
I main mewtwo now, second roy. Watch out.

And M@V how do you feel about 0-90 cgs?

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I'll still be using Sonic. And I'll still be laughing at the people that lose to Sonic. If I get bored, I may break out Falcon or Marth. My Falcon is pretty epic.

;D

me too. now i have a few chars that may be coming out this tourney.
Luigi still?

And M@V how do you feel about 0-90 cgs?
*spriiing*

:093:

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
I'll still be using Sonic. And I'll still be laughing at the people that lose to Sonic. If I get bored, I may break out Falcon or Marth. My Falcon is pretty epic.

;D

Luigi still?

*spriiing*

ya he is my thersheary (if thats even a word). i dont know if ill bust him out but my secondary, who will remain unnamed, is just as good (perhaps better than) as my samus. im not sure if i feel quite comfortable enough with wigi to use him in tourneys. ill prob use him in friendlies though.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
All these kids and their suprise characters. wtf is juice?

It's all about the Sonic.

•Col•

Smash Champion
I predict myself being knocked out of the tournament by losing to a Sonic and then to a Metaknight (or the other way around).

Btw, all of you pretty much suck.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
I predict myself being knocked out of the tournament by losing to a Sonic and then to a Metaknight (or the other way around).

yes we all do suck

M@v

Subarashii!

That mk will be meeeeeeee.

I know how much you love my MK </3

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I love Pittsburgh.

And Mav, I bet your trash Fox/Falco/Lucario/Peach would have a better chance against my Sonic than your trash MK, lol

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684

I love Pittsburgh.

And Mav, I bet your trash Fox/Falco/Lucario/Peach would have a better chance against my Sonic than your trash MK, lol

hot d@mn. where's the love? :/

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208

RHCPFan1

Smash Apprentice
yo sleek, ill probably be your team mate man...my friend who mains ness might not show up, hes being gay about ****... lol his wii broke, stupid laser disc reader doesnt read anymore...lol now its a v-con machine...

but if he does show up, your gonna have to find a new partner bro...

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
o hai crews

I noticed something great.

crews/bowz/lawz

bowz/lawz is the funniest though.

M@v

Subarashii!
yo is there a way to get here on train form Philadelphia, that'd be mad awesome.
There is an Amtrak station in downtown Pittsburgh(only about 15 minutes away from the venue). Check Amtrak's website; chances are they have a train going from Pittsburgh to Philly. Also, I know for a fact Greyhound runs buses from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia(and back of course). I know MalcolmM is looking for a way to go from Philly to Pittsburgh, so you may want to talk to him too.

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
This is gonna be great, my secret second is Yoshi by the way
i hope i play you in the tourney. i would love to play your yoshi. unfortunatly for you, i frequently brawl with a pretty good yoshi in my clan (wH represent) and know how to play them fairly well. on the other hand, i doubt you know/ remember how to play samus though. that is if i even use her aganist you. score: 1 crews, 0 chillypepperdude.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
yo sleek, ill probably be your team mate man...my friend who mains ness might not show up, hes being gay about ****... lol his wii broke, stupid laser disc reader doesnt read anymore...lol now its a v-con machine...

but if he does show up, your gonna have to find a new partner bro...
We can team up, RHCP...one one condition.

You must be able to do the Zelda dance. It will be necessary for our victory celebration.

RHCPFan1

Smash Apprentice
lol yeah, we'll see... lol chillypepperdude... i love my nick name, lol i was in the army and they called me chili pepper...

screw the zelda dance, lol i can bowser dance though...(for real incase u never seen the bowser dance)

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I'm liking this line up of characters...Lucas, Yoshi, Samus, Fox, Link, Mario...this tournament is going to be fantastic.

xD

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Umm how many people are looking like they will go to this, because honestly this might just turnout to be a huge smashfest.
Like for example say just saying(might not even happen) but say I win right?
A ticket is $37.50, this is just a one way. I have to buy this twice.
I don't want to come back with more than a 50 dollar defecit if i end up winning something.
WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLE UP!
is this really on a fricking sunday?
this NEEDS to be a saturday.
wow that saturday just got filled up too, FML.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
If you're only coming because you think you'll win, then...wow. Heh. Save yourself the heartache. Even the low tier characters who are showing are tournament competitive. On the other hand, if you love Smash, and want to play against a variety of good players, it may well be worth the cost of admission. Your call.

M@v

Subarashii!
Umm how many people are looking like they will go to this, because honestly this might just turnout to be a huge smashfest.
Like for example say just saying(might not even happen) but say I win right?
A ticket is $37.50, this is just a one way. I have to buy this twice.
I don't want to come back with more than a 50 dollar defecit if i end up winning something.
WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLE UP!
is this really on a fricking sunday?
this NEEDS to be a saturday.
wow that saturday just got filled up too, FML.
The venue wasn't available on any Saturday :(. I know it sucks.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Well, you can still count on LoCal for attending.

^_^

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Ummmm aren't you forgetting sonic? There is going to be like a million of them here
Well, it's going to be the same amount of Sonics as last time.

The 3 are me, Phoenix, and ithrowthings (he's most likely coming).
Malcolm is coming, but he mains Wario now so...he MIGHT use some Sonic.

RHCPFan1

Smash Apprentice
man, theres gonna be a zero suit user and maybe my ness bro!

no guarentees on either, but they better... the zero suit is just going for fun, he actually sucks badly... like he can do some stuff, but he isnt a competitive player for real...

Man, super tired...work tomorrow! lol, need these hours!! woo-hoo money :)

you guys are noob like the world of warcraft freak out kid :) :)

Dotcom

Smash Lord
True, but honestly would you travel on a 5 - hour bus ride to a tourney that your'e expecting to have low attendance, to not win any kinds of money.

Also I kind of want to point this out, this trash talk is mad annoying, like I understand you jostling people, but you guys with like no attendance to tournies(no freaking juans) and no records to back up your talk are just out of pocket.
Like i forget who, but you guys are saying Mav's uptilt tricks are lame, and that he sucks, i'd be willing to side bet him, Cam, or Fishy or whoever, take this event and mop the floor with you all in matches with you./

N yall BEST be happy i'm not coming :] tis' all.

M@v

Subarashii!
True, but honestly would you travel on a 5 - hour bus ride to a tourney that your'e expecting to have low attendance, to not win any kinds of money.

Also I kind of want to point this out, this trash talk is mad annoying, like I understand you jostling people, but you guys with like no attendance to tournies(no freaking juans) and no records to back up your talk are just out of pocket.
Like i forget who, but you guys are saying Mav's uptilt tricks are lame, and that he sucks, i'd be willing to side bet him, Cam, or Fishy or whoever, take this event and mop the floor with you all in matches with you./

N yall BEST be happy i'm not coming :] tis' all.
My fox gave your olimar a run for its money at apex, and my falco is only better vs olimar. If you come, Wanna mm?

Top Bottom