• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(SCS) Steel City Showdown! July 26th, Pittsburgh, PA -LIVESTREAM IS UP!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Wolf's lasers actually mean something when you get hit by them. Unless your Snake with a grenade. Wolf also has his Bair...gg Fox.

Fox wins in recovery...that's about it imo. Wolf may not have Fox's Usmash, but all of his smashes are still gay and his Bair is even more so. Along with his lasers. I think Wolf is only slightly better than Fox...cuz they both suck ;D

Then Sonic somehow ended up right under them O_o

I've always thought Ness > Lucas since day one. Someday people will realize. FOW is proving it right now, unless RHCP steps his regional tournament game up, I don't see Lucas doing anything ;D

:093:+8

RHCPFan1

Smash Apprentice
You all will see, I am much more aggressive.. No trash talking, no confidence; just pure domination on the player field... You will see, oh and my buddy is an awesome ness user and we are doubling :), he used to own me with ness all the time though, but I cut right through him...

Anyway, Lucas > Ness, Lucas > Fox, Lucas > Wolf, but if your are insane than Falco > Lucas, but you'll see... I have improved my skills totally

Cam have you gotten any better

RHCPFan1

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah, that Ness user: I checked out his videos, like all of them on youtube, his Ness sucks. My friend is so much better than him, and that Lucas user (Chuky) was horrible as heck.

You guys have to aggree that I am a much better Lucas than him, and that Ness has potential, but sucks badly. My Lucas can crush his. My friends Ness can ditto him and own him badly, he doesn't do anything more than what a CPU could do.

I am not trash talking, I can just see most of his flaws on his videos...

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Fow beat M2K.

Unless one of you two step it up, I'm gonna have to say Fow wins out here.

Did I get better? Well...13th in PA and best Sonic in state isn't too shabby. It's a start :/

:093:

M@v

Subarashii!
Oh yeah, that Ness user: I checked out his videos, like all of them on youtube, his Ness sucks. My friend is so much better than him, and that Lucas user (Chuky) was horrible as heck.

You guys have to aggree that I am a much better Lucas than him, and that Ness has potential, but sucks badly. My Lucas can crush his. My friends Ness can ditto him and own him badly, he doesn't do anything more than what a CPU could do.

I am not trash talking, I can just see most of his flaws on his videos...
chuky mains GW now. His lucas was better in the past. My fox counters his GW ya :)

RHCPFan1

Smash Apprentice
I mean since the last time bro

M2K isn't bad, but he has alot of flaws aswell

this vid was ultra close, the Falco clearly pwned him due to performance, luckly M2K just got the last hit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEkg1qHJ0KE

Yeah though, I stepped up my game. I can beat any ness... As far as your sonic, lol I got a trick up my sleeve...

Can't wait to replay you all

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
You all will see, I am much more aggressive.. No trash talking, no confidence; just pure domination on the player field... You will see
OOOOOHHHHHH SNAAAAAPPPPP!!!!!! HE'SSSS BACKKKKKKKK. eff this, im not coming now. how am i supposed to show up now that he is returning? it would be a total waste of my time seeing as how he is just going to show up, kick ALL of our arses, and take all of the prize money including 2nd and 3rds.

hahah right.......

anyway regarding the actual quote, ya RHCPFan, i remember you saying that last time and guess what, i two stocked you with the beotch version of master cheif or so you say even though i killed myself at low percent.

M@v

Subarashii!
OOOOOHHHHHH SNAAAAAPPPPP!!!!!! HE'SSSS BACKKKKKKKK. eff this, im not coming now. how am i supposed to show up now that he is returning? it would be a total waste of my time seeing as how he is just going to show up, kick ALL of our arses, and take all of the prize money including 2nd and 3rds.

hahah right.......

anyway regarding the actual quote, ya RHCPFan, i remember you saying that last time and guess what, i two stocked you with the beotch version of master cheif or so you say even though i killed myself at low percent.
LLLLMMMFFFFAAAAAAOOOOOOO I forgot about master cheif.

Hes broken. :X

RHCPFan1

Smash Apprentice
Okay Okay, Samus isn't master chief (lmao that was funny about winning 2nd and 3rd prize aswell)

man, your samus skills are great, but the thing about samus is, you cant improve much more than that...

Oh, and he IS

ODST Soldier Samus

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
LMAO MASTER CHIEF

xD

<3

and Shado it's very clear RHCP already won. I'm just coming for the fun of it now.

RHCPFan1

Smash Apprentice
Screw you guys, lol... I am going for fun, but I also want to prove ultimately that Lucas > Ness

I don't care if I lose, but Lucas > Ness

Lucas is so good, Nintendo didn't want to release Mother in America, because us American's can't see that all mighty greatness Lucas gave to us, he was so good he died at the end because even he couldn't handle his awesome power. Lucas > Chuck Norris

M@v

Subarashii!
Screw you guys, lol... I am going for fun, but I also want to prove ultimately that Lucas > Ness

I don't care if I lose, but Lucas > Ness

Lucas is so good, Nintendo didn't want to release Mother in America, because us American's can't see that all mighty greatness Lucas gave to us, he was so good he died at the end because even he couldn't handle his awesome power. Lucas > Chuck Norris

silly, everyone knows captain falcon is chuck norris in diguise.

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
Okay Okay, Samus isn't master chief (lmao that was funny about winning 2nd and 3rd prize aswell)

man, your samus skills are great, but the thing about samus is, you cant improve much more than that...
ohh is that right?? okay, how about this, 20 dollar MM, me and you, we will see just how much my samus hasn't improved. how does that sound??

EDIT: i predict at least a two stocking. the betting starts.................NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Oh, there's a second thread for this. I guess this one is for trash-talking. I'm looking forward to seeing how much RHCP and M@v have improved, as well as playing against the rest of you.

RHCPFan1

Smash Apprentice
Lol we will see... I have many tricks up my sleeve, Lucas I have improved greatly... I have a secret second main now, so I am still debating on who I am going to be for the offical tourn...

As for teams, me and my Ness pro are Lucas n Ness teaming, so prepare for that, he didn't go to final smash, this guy is a pro as well.. He mains Kirby, but I swear he is better with Ness...

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
hypehypehype

20 dollars lets gooooo

Crews we need to play again ^_^ We only got one match in :/

GET@ME 3000TH POST *****ES....ON MY WAY TO FUTURE STATUS!

3009+

bowz

Smash Journeyman
CREWS + bowz = unbeatable team. yall can expect us to take first place in teams.

EDIT: haha crews here again.

M@v

Subarashii!
CREWS + bowz = unbeatable team. yall can expect us to take first place in teams.

EDIT: haha crews here again.
oohhh if only truth didnt live in Philly I could trash talk that me and him would wipe the floor with you 2.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
mav just team with someone from allentown or altoona, you're guaranteed $ unless oos people show up ^_^

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
For a city that has no Brawl scene, some real cool people live there.

<3

bowz

Smash Journeyman
Mav, i'll have my pinnacle video transfer by the time the tournament is around, so I can record sets as well.

RHCPFan1

Smash Apprentice
m@v, your fox up tilt tricks are over... cam, is your rob friend coming? hes nuts

M@v

Subarashii!
good. im glad i have sparked some motivation in ya. we could use some competetion. you'd be entering singles as well correct?
Crews Truth is just as good, if not better than me. I also think we can take any team in PA. Its been a while since we played each other, but I'm betting he hasn't slacked at all.

bowz

Smash Journeyman
Looks like I actually need to improve and get back on my game. I feel I've been slacking. =\

No worries, still going to win the tournament. =D

Top Bottom