• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scottish patter thread (GTFO Dutchies and LONDONERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Rofl this is ridiculous.
Depending when the next one is (work obv.) I'll pipe along being rusty as **** or not.
Missing the banter, what can I say.

I can't be arsed to read through the rest of thread right now though to see if there's any discussion, I'll read it later or ask one of you on msn when the next one is, if it's undecided or doesn't happen I'll ask either one of you (P or Z) for a couple of games before Birmingham and choose if I'm going to it or not.

Rabby

Smash Rookie
oooh the banter lmao how long you guys been playing brawl for ive had it since it came out played it for 12 hours straght as soon as i got it i was waiting for that moment for what seemed like eternity lolol i only just found out you can play with a person who is with you online i never realised that until last night lol

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
oooh the banter lmao how long you guys been playing brawl for ive had it since it came out played it for 12 hours straght as soon as i got it i was waiting for that moment for what seemed like eternity lolol i only just found out you can play with a person who is with you online i never realised that until last night lol
To save you some time- 99% of the people you'd find here either hate brawl, don't play it or both

Mr P

Smash Ace
Aye well im not really a fan of brawl but im willing to play it on the odd ocassion it just gets boring really fast. All of us are melee players at heart,how old are you ?

DevMBC

Smash Ace
hey the scottish rugby team's pretty good, they did well against SA :o scottish smashers.. dey ok i guess

grayfox

Smash Champion
DID SOMEBODY SAY RUGBY?!?!?!

PokerLizard: So what if somebody you knew wanted to drop out of college and play poker? What would you tell them?

Townsend: Go for it.

J03

Smash Master
Look at his hand, i raise on the river, didnt think he had much, but he calls.

i get it that he thought i was bluffing, question is wtf could he beat with that hand xD

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
roOOOOOOOOOFL YESSSS!!!!!!!!!! Looks to me like he thought he had a straight when he didnt, unlucky for him what can you do!!!

EDIT: just realised he could beat the banter!

grayfox

Smash Champion
#

QUESTION FROM Court TV sucka: how does this work

ANSWER FROM John DAgostino: u ask a question, i either ignore it or give a sarcastic response
#

QUESTION FROM wildebeest: how come my questions don't get answered

ANSWER FROM John DAgostino: you are part of the ignoring section of our program

ANSWER FROM John DAgostino: UNTIL NOW CONGRATULATIONS

OMFG THIS GUY HAS LOADS OF BANTER!!!

http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/pro-chat-transcript/John+DAgostino/1187226069

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
haha ROFL!

btw

thats so sick thats pretty sick, wow that was pretty sick thats so sick... so so sick.... so sick... thats so sick that was pretty sick, woooow that was pretty sick so sick sick thats so sick woooow that was pretty sick!

InvisibleMuffin

Smash Cadet
HaHa I'm a England-er and I'm an annoyance!
<ned>**** off fannybaws</ned>

I felt it necessary.

Either way, newcomer to the smashboards, average level player, atm I prefer Toonie, Lucario and Oli Oli Olimar. The climbers make a few appearances but I haven't got their chaingrabs down fully yet.

I need some green dot wifi games for proper practice.

Smash name: InvisibleMuffin
Brawl FC: 2020-1443-1767
Online tag: Phil
email: philmwt@hotmail.co.uk

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
<ned>**** off fannybaws</ned>

I felt it necessary.

Either way, newcomer to the smashboards, average level player, atm I prefer Toonie, Lucario and Oli Oli Olimar. The climbers make a few appearances but I haven't got their chaingrabs down fully yet.

I need some green dot wifi games for proper practice.

Smash name: InvisibleMuffin
Brawl FC: 2020-1443-1767
Online tag: Phil
email: philmwt@hotmail.co.uk
Right big yun, not many of the players who frequent this thread play Brawl tbh mate we're all stuck in the past playing Melee and cant throw in the towel. Regardless I dont care if you wanna use this thread to exchange brawl numbers and whatnot why the **** not. How long you been playing for?

InvisibleMuffin

Smash Cadet
typical of scotsmen to be so self-righteous especially about their own country.
It's typical of anyone to be self-righteous about their country of origin, provided they weren't kicked out of it.

@Cpt.Zeppo: Go figure, I always hear how good melee is, but since I have exams around the corner almost every week now I don't have the time to be sucked into another game.

The best answer I can give is a few months, I think I got the game about july, but I play to no real high level. I'm beyond noob by some standards, but to smashboards I'm probably one of the newbiest.
I've played much higher level players before and I enjoy the experience, it usually pushes me to play better than if against an equal.
I guess my first nooby mistake was seeing the FC's on the first page and thinking that was what this thread was for.

@Sporkman: so who's called Phil in Glasgow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom