• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scottish patter thread (GTFO Dutchies and LONDONERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayfox

Smash Champion
Prince Lawliet is now in possession of accommodation in the fine city of discovery, known to some as Dundee. Events of the small variety may be a possibility in the foreseeable future in such premises.

Mr P

Smash Ace
Prince Lawliet is now in possession of accommodation in the fine city of discovery, known to some as Dundee. Events of the small variety may be a possibility in the foreseeable future in such premises.
I'm in Dundee mon-friday for college and i'll probably be getting a flat within the next month or so.

Smashbros

Smash Journeyman
Hello people, me and my brother are looking for a new challenge we both **** in super smash bros melee and we are looking for anyone who can give us a decent game. I am from Perth btw. ;)

Aiko

Smash Champion
rofl foulplay, if you havent noticed, that was geek who posted, or at least geeks old account. look at the join date, the btt time and most importantly, Euan in the peach costume.

grayfox

Smash Champion
ROOOOOOFL OMFG TOUCHÉD - its not a flake though as i made sure i didnt say id be going so NO JOHNS!

Also, to those who are up for it i'm considering having a few people over to my flat for some poker and drinks before the end of the month

grayfox

Smash Champion
NICE NICE

INTEREST HAS BEEN SHOWN FOR SATURDAY. INTEREST SHOWN BY THE FOLLOWING:

Mr Paul Copeland

David J. Boyle OBE

AC ANON

To repeat that is this Saturday, no short notice Johns

Davemans

Smash Apprentice
About time Eli Elezra was given some recognition

Just made a Bluff

Spending some time with the Kids

Hand on Heart

Just won a 10k Sit and Go

Just saw he has 2 7 Off

Bit of Banter with Scotty

Pensive

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
ROOOOOOOFL, it pretty much goes without saying that Im a huge Eli fan, but the post is a most pleasing effort regardless. Think I owe it to one of Elis good friends Mr Farha to give him a tribute tbh

smug pensive

smug

smug pensive

pensive

smug loving it

gutted

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Its always nice to see a couple of nice guys in the thread spreading their great sense of humour, hows it going guys you alright? How was your day today was it enjoyable?

Empy are you going to report the fact we're not talking about smash btw? Think you might have to, its pretty out of order really GL in doing so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom