• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scottish patter thread (GTFO Dutchies and LONDONERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
We're all really nice guys in Scotland actually, infact some have called me the nice guy and Euan the leader. Regardless I cant deny that Professor Pro is a nice guy, time and time again he comes up trumps with his courteous gestures such as shown.

Yoshi is pish btw :laugh:

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Well I love playing Yoshi in Melee but as nice a guy as I am, I have to admit he is a terrible character. If your a Brawl player then I cant say but hes fun in Brawl too.

Mr P

Smash Ace
First you have to accept me as your leader by saying the words "My new king is P" good lad

The second step to being accepted into our very elitist community is to say that yoshi sucks (because he does, in both games)

Once you have done both of these things then the scottish smash commitee myself and a certain Mr Davemans will have to take a litle time to come to the right decision about whether your banter is upto par or not, the time on this process may vary and any posts you make between this one forward may affect our decision, so be warned.

pidgey14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Redpidgey
question here. how many scottish smashers are brawlers?

Also I accept the fact he sucks in Melee. But can you plz tell me how he sucks in Brawl cuz I don't think so.

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
Yoshi is pish btw :laugh:
The second step to being accepted into our very elitist community is to say that yoshi sucks (because he does, in both games)
F**k both of u, Yoshi is a f**king badass

Appreciate the awesomeness

question here. how many scottish smashers are brawlers?

Also I accept the fact he sucks in Melee. But can you plz tell me how he sucks in Brawl cuz I don't think so.
To answer your question if you look at the first page of this thread everybody below my name plays Brawl, not 100% on that one but am pretty sure that they do.

Also Yoshi doesn't suck in Melee at least compared to the Brawl one who is completely nerfed which is saying something and another thing do not fear any more Yoshi hating as I will be on the pro-Yoshi side with you against these infidels

pidgey14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Redpidgey
F**k both of u, Yoshi is a f**king badass

Appreciate the awesomeness

To answer your question if you look at the first page of this thread everybody below my name plays Brawl, not 100% on that one but am pretty sure that they do.

Also Yoshi doesn't suck in Melee at least compared to the Brawl one who is completely nerfed which is saying something and another thing do not fear any more Yoshi hating as I will be on the pro-Yoshi side with you against these infidels
that Yoshi is awesome lol

Actually Yoshi got buffed, not nerfed in brawl. And thanks for being on our side :)

grayfox

Smash Champion
I gotta say pidgey, as you can see from my join date and post count i know what im talking about, and yoshi is one of the best characters in brawl. You've got my support

pidgey14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Redpidgey
well he has the closest thing to wavedashing in brawl :p but he aint one of the bests, I have to admit. Although he is a good character. He is also good against meta knight :)

Retroking2000

Smash Master
yoshi is not good against metaknight ?

the closest thing to Wavedashing , In Brawl is Crawldashing .
done to this input

diagonal forward to diagonal backwards

but its very situational

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
that Yoshi is awesome lol

Actually Yoshi got buffed, not nerfed in brawl. And thanks for being on our side :)
Tbh I've not played Brawl enough to form a good assessment of Yoshi but whenever I played as Yoshi he didn't feel like a good character at all but it is Brawl so I don't really care

Calm down Sean :laugh:
Don't tell me you still can't remember my name :laugh:

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
Best to keep it that way, or end up like Tears Of Sephrioth a.k.a ToS a.k.a Edwin Watson.
Hence the reason why I said I don't really care, I am selling Brawl as soon as my mate has the money to buy it as he actually likes it

*shakes head in disappointment*

Mr P

Smash Ace
SSOP, not bad, a decent rival to the WSOB world series of banter
the SSOP is pretty much equivalent to the WSOB, they are both one and the same.

In other times, Z mentioned before to me that he would be dedicating a thread or post to the late and great Foulplay so look out for that people, it's going to be amazing no doubt. I'll probably help him with it.

EDIT: This thread needs more pics it's been too long. Pipe up D and G

pidgey14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Redpidgey
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom