• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scottish patter thread (GTFO Dutchies and LONDONERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr P

Smash Ace

a few of you might remember this. Johnston's winngin hand to take the first game. A flush and a complete fluke. good game
ROOFFFLLLL YASSSS, that hand will forever live in my memory, nice flush on the river thanks lads. :laugh::laugh::laugh: Fluke ? NJ it's all mindgames.

EDIT: Notice how i had all the blue chips, loving it.

SiyfkA

Smash Rookie
A thread about smash and poker? Think I just hit the jackpot! I'd be interested in playing some games with you guys in the paisley an glasgow area (im from paisley). Willing to travel further if its a big event.

Mr P

Smash Ace
A thread about smash and poker? Think I just hit the jackpot! I'd be interested in playing some games with you guys in the paisley an glasgow area (im from paisley). Willing to travel further if its a big event.
Yeah you def hit the jackpot espescially living in paisley where 2 of the best players live.

whats your msn ?

Davemans

Smash Apprentice
YASSS. ORDER IS RESTORED

Just been on the news that apparently Artur Boruc cant handle his drink on a night out, 2 Millers and hes ****ed.;););)

grayfox

Smash Champion
Cowell Collage

Out with the bird

Night in waiting for the freeroll to start

Just loving life

Night out in vegas

Doing his job as nice as he can

Off for a quick spin

Nice guy

Mr P

Smash Ace
"Walking back along Ashton Lane, outside the Ubiquitous Chip restaurant, Lennon heard somebody behind him, shouting insults.

He was then hit on the head with an object of some sort, which knocked him to the ground. The men continued to attack him before running off.

The former player suffered a cut eye and was taken to the Western Infirmary for treatment.

Lennon, who is Catholic, is said to remember little detail about the attack."

quite justified imo, i'm just dissapointed 2 fellow troops didn't finish the job this time, ah well there's always another chance. RFC ridding Glasgows streets of scum since 1873:laugh::laugh::laugh:

http://news.scotsman.com/glasgow/Sectarian--thugs-beat-Neil.4447284.jp

roffl cowell is piping.

Fiends knee get your pisch outta this thread.

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice

We'll support Lennon against these vile, racist bigots that plague Scotland

Showing off the guns

Something you lot won't be doing for a while

and just a little reminder

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Still the same old Scottish thread, good to see it to be honest.

Alright lads?

Being the stupid prat I was I relaise now I shouldn't have left the community at all, But aye, I'm interested in playing smash again so whenever something appears I'll be sure to turn up.

Recordings will happen now as I own a splitter and capture card btw lads.

Expecting some smart arse remarks about how stupid I was for leaving the community when nothing was going on and the instant I leave everything picks up again, rofl, I feel like I right prick right now...

Anyway aye contact me on msn some ****ing Microsoft prick or something won't let me sign into my old one so add me on my new one, volvagia224@msn.com, I can't sign into my old msn it gives me some gay arse error, probably removed or something or I've been hacked and don't know of it, although I've not used it in months. lol.

ac_anon

Smash Ace
Still the same old Scottish thread, good to see it to be honest.

Alright lads?

Being the stupid prat I was I relaise now I shouldn't have left the community at all, But aye, I'm interested in playing smash again so whenever something appears I'll be sure to turn up.

Recordings will happen now as I own a splitter and capture card btw lads.

Expecting some smart arse remarks about how stupid I was for leaving the community when nothing was going on and the instant I leave everything picks up again, rofl, I feel like I right prick right now...

Anyway aye contact me on msn some ****ing Microsoft prick or something won't let me sign into my old one so add me on my new one, volvagia224@msn.com, I can't sign into my old msn it gives me some gay arse error, probably removed or something or I've been hacked and don't know of it, although I've not used it in months. lol.
you left the community?

Mr P

Smash Ace
"Bluenoses are Born not Manufactured, we do not Choose, we are Chosen, those who don"t Understand don"t Matter, Those who Understand need no Explanation - WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!

"THE FAMINE IS OVER..... WHY DONT U GO HOME?? "

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
ROFL loving it

Aye since you're holding this event Kieran think I'll come along too, been practicing hard at Smash bros. Melee and hoping I can finally take you down in the Falcon ditto XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom