• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scottish patter thread (GTFO Dutchies and LONDONERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiko

Smash Champion
ok i will be in edinburgh from the evening of thursday 17th to the afternoon of monday 21st. And my wario accepts your challenge of beating your snake in friendlies :)

Steel_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
im from scotland {----the best country in the world} and im looking for a brawl ill brawl anyone on anystage {---except the stages big blue and great sea}

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
im from scotland {----the best country in the world} and im looking for a brawl ill brawl anyone on anystage {---except the stages big blue and great sea}
I'll give you a game sometime but it won't be for a couple weeks but what's wrong with Great Sea its got some of the best music in the game and its not exzctly a terrible stage either.

Also P I'll be able to come to this fest tomorrow but if anyone is heading to Perth from Glasgow its probably best I meet up with them in Glasgow so I know where am going

Mr P

Smash Ace
Ant you are on, that is if i get the opportunity to play you.

Joe - new strats.

Fiends knee try to arrange getting here with zeppo and davemans through this thread, maybe you can exchange mobile numbers ? They will most likely be getting the megabus from glasgow around 2 or 3 but i dont know exactly.

Ok so for the fest i KNOW the following people are coming;

My brother
D
Kieran
Fiends knee (most likely)

Z, coming for sure ?
Ryan ? (what happend to brennans ?)
Allan still on holiday ?

I'll need people to leave a little earlier than last time, like before 5 probably.

We might have a special guest in my mate Brendan, he doesnt play smash so if he does come he'll make an appearance later on.

I need 2 cubes, volounteers ?

alcohol is on the cards and is more than welcome once again.

kind regards and thanks for listening
-P-

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
Fiends knee try to arrange getting here with zeppo and davemans through this thread, maybe you can exchange mobile numbers ? They will most likely be getting the megabus from glasgow around 2 or 3 but i dont know exactly.
I'll PM Zeppo my number and explain the situation but if he doesn't read it in time for tomorrow then I probably won't be able to go.

Also is poker still on the cards?

grayfox

Smash Champion
Brennans caved in on itself i'm afraid, the night ended up being ****e and left early lol. I'm not sure what's happening and i'm pretty sure i'll be there but not 100%. If Allan is back in time I think the plan would be me and him go to the poker night in the pub then head over to yours after.

Mr P

Smash Ace
Well i just found out that everyone is flaking and i cant say im not pissed off really, but oh well. Might get fiends knee to come round still

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
Just got your text there, z already told me he wasn't going but I think I might still come up probably won't be drinking though, still not to come up till after 4 right?

Mr P

Smash Ace
Just got your text there, z already told me he wasn't going but I think I might still come up probably won't be drinking though, still not to come up till after 4 right?
Not much point in drinking if it just us :laugh::laugh: you can come whenever you like now, i texted kieran maybe i can convince him to come and ill see if i can get my brother so you have more than just me to play.

Mr P

Smash Ace
fiends knee wil be here at 4.

paul david kieran told me they werent coming, but i txt kieran to see if he might come but ive had no reply.

my brother is on his way...

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Just woke up there lads, Didn't set the alarm as I thought I wasn't going.
I'm not that interested still, I thought this was going to be a huge fest but clearly it wont be.
If Allan is still going sorry we don't get to have our amazing set on DVD, maybe next time.
I'm flaking this but I'm def. going to the one when Ant is up, also no one should flake that no matter what, even if he isn't traveling up to see us directly its still unfair if we don't go to play him imo, but then again thats just my opinion.

I'm gonna go back to sleep for a few hours I'm shattered.

Sorry Euan, but Paul and D flaking put me off it.

Mr P

Smash Ace
Just woke up there lads, Didn't set the alarm as I thought I wasn't going.
I'm not that interested still, I thought this was going to be a huge fest but clearly it wont be.
If Allan is still going sorry we don't get to have our amazing set on DVD, maybe next time.
I'm flaking this but I'm def. going to the one when Ant is up, also no one should flake that no matter what, even if he isn't traveling up to see us directly its still unfair if we don't go to play him imo, but then again thats just my opinion.

I'm gonna go back to sleep for a few hours I'm shattered.

Sorry Euan, but Paul and D flaking put me off it.
thanks Kieran thanks a ton. I made this fest on a Tuesday specifically so you could come, even though it made things a lot harder for allan and ryan to come. it's ok though son you enjoy your sleep turns out paul and D are on their way.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL Kieran Completely Touchéd Fantastic Banter, Yup Yup Me And David On Our Way Soon The Banter Promises To Be Crazy, Hopes And Spirits Are Optimistic, No Johns Kieran

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Ben - Euan is referring to the crazy fest banter that is currently occuring at this current point in occurance and of which myself and a one Davemans did unflake as to attend. As for the tournament, its pretty much off cause theres no motivation/interest to do it, but there might be a nice fest in the future we'll see nice hand nice hand.

Kieran - Do you mean you're not interested in the next fest that occurs or only uninterested in the one occuring at this current point in time?

luigidude90

Smash Apprentice
long time no see guys. sadly i no longer play melee much anymore, ive moved on to brawl as i feel i got into melees competitive scene too late. if any of you play brawl(i know keiran is opposed to it) just give us a shout.

its a great game imo, all it requires is relearning old characters(some of which have duffed quite badly >.<) stratagies and learning new chars, strats and AT's. i dont see why people dislike it so much but its good to see many melee pros have moved over.

J03

Smash Master
were biased, melee is the game we love mate.

brawl is a different game, for me its like someone telling me to watch a sequel to a film, whilst im still watching the prequel.

not interested

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
Brawl is s**t, especially when people start spamming Snake's upsmash lol

I've gotten right into this poker malarky, bought a set today and will be playing it tonight, good times with the crazy all ins :laugh:

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
ROFL brilliant stuff Fiend.

In regards to Brawl - I wouldnt say Im that biased but I know what you guys mean. Brawl is a good game but Im just not interested. I get bored playing it for a long period and theres lots of cheap stuff.

Good crack on Tuesday, banter was flying.

Mr P

Smash Ace
Brawls ok for some fly banter, but its no melee and i wouldnt travel to play it. Speaking of which team ibrox's double snake escapades did not go unnoticed as it seemed that any team combination that fought agaist thee got mercilessly 5 stocked or more :laugh::laugh::laugh:

J03

Smash Master
ROFL brilliant stuff Fiend.

In regards to Brawl - I wouldnt say Im that biased but I know what you guys mean. Brawl is a good game but Im just not interested. I get bored playing it for a long period and theres lots of cheap stuff.

Good crack on Tuesday, banter was flying.

aye its good crack for a while, then i just wanna play melee xD.

btw you guys watch a program called 'STILL GAME', its a program about an old Z and D, wondering around aimlessly visiting Phil and P.

Mr P

Smash Ace
aye its good crack for a while, then i just wanna play melee xD.

btw you guys watch a program called 'STILL GAME', its a program about an old Z and D, wondering around aimlessly visiting Phil and P.
RROOOFFLLLL great show.

I actually have the bonnet.;);)

Luigidude, ill play you.

luigidude90

Smash Apprentice
RROOOFFLLLL great show.

I actually have the bonnet.;);)

Luigidude, ill play you.
online? if so heres my FC 0516-8717-4025, if not then idk

is there any fests coming up? if so i may have another shot at melee cos i havent played it in ages.

Aiko

Smash Champion
righto fellow scotsmen. I am in edinburgh atm, trying to contact P and Z. As discussed with the latter, I will probably be in glasgow around 1pm saturday. Hope to see you there!

best wishes

self-proclaimed, A

Mr P

Smash Ace
Since there seems to be a lot of new players and stuff piping around the boards recently ive decided to update the first post. I've already put some information down but i wanna make a players list so we can oragnise smashfests and stuff with the new players. If you want your info down fill out the fields like this.

Smash name:
Brawl code: (if you got one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom