• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC -- SC, Where You Been!? -- Date: 3/13/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Director

Smash Lord
If there were Melee, I'd totally crash this party. That, and I unfortunately have to watch my Jets lose to the Colts on Sunday.

O, and plus a complete lack of Mega Man.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Sup omegawhite i got that b roll!!!
SO you watched the video in the OP huh lol

If there were Melee, I'd totally crash this party. That, and I unfortunately have to watch my Jets lose to the Colts on Sunday.

O, and plus a complete lack of Mega Man.
Mega Man? lol Depends on the Mega Man game lol

and the Jets vs. Colts should be interesting

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
ALRIGHT MOTHER ****ERS.

SC smash just got 24 times better.

Im confirmed for this.

Should be called "Snapples homecoming"

and you know. i may have a certain surprise for you guys this sunday.
;)

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
MAn, not his best showing huh? Yeah, it can be like that sometimes....when good people can't perform top notch -- M2K and Ally BOTH Lost to ADHD....ADHD is starting to look like the new champ on the block lol

We can do stage striking

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
MAn, not his best showing huh? Yeah, it can be like that sometimes....when good people can't perform top notch -- M2K and Ally BOTH Lost to ADHD....ADHD is starting to look like the new champ on the block lol

We can do stage striking
I lost to ADHD? don't remember that except when Pierce gave nice coaching which was twice. Me and ADHD are 16-3 in sets

ADHD

Smash Hero
I lost to ADHD? don't remember that except when Pierce gave nice coaching which was twice. Me and ADHD are 16-3 in sets
4-16 douche. And I've gotten close as hell everytime, if you weren't the heaviest in the game our set count wouldn't nearly be that extreme..

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
4-16 douche. And I've gotten close as hell everytime, if you weren't the heaviest in the game our set count wouldn't nearly be that extreme..
4? oh right u beat me twice lol in grand finals in 2 diff tourneys. ***** u lucky u didnt fight me at pound 4 I'd whoop yo ***. I'll see you in a month or so ADHD and **** yoo diddy trash, <3 with ketchup chips. MKs sucks, glad you ***** the best one. I had to **** 5-6 of em in my losers bracket lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom