• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC -- SC, Where You Been!? -- Date: 3/13/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lareit

Smash Ace
How did 2 of the best players in the world, come by our small little SC thread?
Ally did a
/search Ally
on the forms to see who was talking about him after the pound 4 thread and saw someone comment about how he lost(which is unthinkable) to adhd.

Ally corrected the matter, ADHD probally did the same thing (since he did win pound4) and saw ally talking smack about him and decided to show him up.

Then Ally was "**** YOU MAN!, people consider me the best of the best evar, who cares about P4"

To which ADHD was too busy staring at bright colors to respond.

DJRome

Smash Hero
i remember when ally was hailed as da best in canada before he came. and all da little canadians were lyke "zomg ally will **** ur butts including m2k" and den he lost after the months of trash talk. lol

Rayku

Smash Lord
Pictures like the last one going unnoticed are the reason I was salty the Scarlett Johansson appreciation thread got closed.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I will co-sign TvC

BTW: though we don't use it enough for BlazBlue....the projector in the room is shot....soooooooooooo, we can't use it for BB sadly until it's fixed...but that's the only issue at the venue

Good 2 Go still!

Stockfield

Smash Champion
I feel dumb. I really thought that this was next weekend and not tomorrow. So now there are some complications but i am still going to try to make it.

Lopez1118

Smash Cadet
Dev-wtf with that pic???
Snap.-Dev not winning this,Stock is takin his throne!
Omegawhite- dont hate my ****in Wendy's bro! U wanna take this outside? 99c spicy chicken nuggets the shizznit along w a heartattackanator! **** yeah!

Lareit

Smash Ace
If it's not Halloween, there is no reason to cosplay

if you're ugly and fat, then you shouldn't do it then.

F#CK CONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom