• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC -- SC, Where You Been!? -- Date: 3/13/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
If the date is this Saturday, I might be able to make it. The next two following weekends I won't be able to make it.
The first week in march is looking like the date I'm gonna use, it's not confirmed yet....

Now that school is back on track....*fingerz crossed*

Also...Adam, I hope I can borrow your Wii for my T.V so I can set-up Tatsunoko vs Capcom on mine...

I appreciate the patience and keeping of the thread alive and well ^_^

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
The first week in march is looking like the date I'm gonna use, it's not confirmed yet....

Now that school is back on track....*fingerz crossed*

Also...Adam, I hope I can borrow your Wii for my T.V so I can set-up Tatsunoko vs Capcom on mine...

I appreciate the patience and keeping of the thread alive and well ^_^
What?!?!?!? TvC?!?!?!? I'm so there whenever it is.....

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Here is where I should pop in and reveal that the person with the most capacity and potential ability to host a tournament would be...

Wait for it...

<------- This guy!
(Criosphinx)

But it would totally be rude of me to suggest that. Besides, This is still a brawl thread that I have no place in. :D

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
dude.

Okay.

I woke up at 6:30 when Alexis (Eric's GF) and Rachael, another girl opened my door. Yes, I was naked.

Then I went out and got maddd drunk. Off wine. It was at this incredible Irish bar in uptown Charlotte off 5th. Slept in my car for 2 hours, drove home, passed out.

Then I went to work this morning at 11:00.

Yep. I'm awesome.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I should have a date posted by Monday Afternoon...

get semi-hype now that Mid Terms are just about done I can get back to serving the smash world!!!

My fault for being gone so long....Mid Terms and the pile on school work my teachers threw on us was UBER RANDOM...

College Mid Terms = HIGH TIER!!!!
Super ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom