• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC -- SC, Where You Been!? -- Date: 3/13/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
No, that's not the reason.

The real reason is WAY better.

I'll let someone more knowledgeable (Snap) explain it, but it's hilarious.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
...okay...let me get this straight, so Snapp, Bo, Or you (Devin) are not coming?

Well, this sounds like my job is done sadly...mah, I enjoyed it, my bad school ****ed me in the *** and held me back from doing these a while ago

If Devin is not coming I can't do this then...I lack some technical **** to make these work

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I dunno, it sounded pretty serious...well, I hope they tell me if they are coming or not, then I'll know whether this will actually happen...Devin knows he's the nail that holds this tent together lol

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
lol no we are being serious. we've made the decision as a group that were going to a different tournament.

host the tournament without us please. its not like you couldn't do it without us three.

and please, im tired of all the SC meat riding.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
lol no we are being serious. we've made the decision as a group that were going to a different tournament.

host the tournament without us please. its not like you couldn't do it without us three.

and please, im tired of all the NON-SC meat riding.
First off...whatever lawl, and second, I can't because I need some type of computer to run the bracket on
...meaning...more or less I need someone who is willing to bring a pc/laptop

So, since your not coming I can't do this -- shame -- I'll get over it

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
No, I'm not blaming anyone. but it IS true that Devin or you even brought a computer to run brackets on...

Anytime before this had you or Devin not been able to make it I wouldn't have done it -- I don't have all the tools....I do need help and I'll admit that

I told Devin from the get-go I didn't have all the tools...and he was kind enough to help me and I appreciate that

But I can see you have beef, which IS mostly my fault, so, while this doesn't make me happy either...I'll just get over it and move on

Whatever I did, am doing, or not doing, my bad....whatever lulz

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Everyone hates you because it's 2010 and you still have a DBZ related signature.

/the facts are out.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Hard to random. lol I could do that. anyone else want to bring a T.V....no seriously

It's not like many people will show up anyway. which I don't mind

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
How many people need to come in order for you to break even on renting the room?
I don't REALLY care about the amount of people (it's SC)...thats no big deal...I'll handle that

Wow I didn't know you guys were still fighting on this thread.

So....no tourney anytime soon huh?
I didn't know we were fighting...? I'm completely lost

****, I'm not trying TO fight, not now

If you must know why I really cancelled the last one (which I wasn't angry or any bull**** like that, I really just could not do it)...first I got into a little trouble...then just when I was ready to come back and do this again, mid terms is begining to swing around and of course I gotta pass that shiz. (and I just finished and passed!)

Now I'm like "Finally! I can get back to the boards..." BUT....my cousin get's into a technically FATAL car accident that he SURPRISINGLY lived from...so I couldn't do it then because he needed us, "us" being the only family he has down south including me....I did an *** of driving for him....and got to go to a Jay-Z concert as well...(nosebleed seats, while he had front row >_>)

THIS CAR WRECK WAS NO ****ING JOKE AND HE LIVED!!! CAR GOT SPLIT INTO 3 HUGE PIECES!!! AMAZING/SCARY ****!!!! YES, THAT'S MY COUSIN

EVERYTHING I HAVE TOLD YOU IS THE TRUTH, AND THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY...(I'm not screaming, I'm just putting extreme emphasis lawl)

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
Looks like no Brawl near Rock Hill/Charlotte this weekend? How about BlazBlue? How come I don't see Thunder post anymore? Ice car!

The Director

Smash Lord
I rated this thread 5 stars-the entertainment value is priceless.

I still don't understand why you guys can't just hang out and play Smash. Do you really need to wager money? That's a little silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom