• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC -- SC, Where You Been!? -- Date: 3/13/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Kay, cool. Someone call Adam and ask him to host a tourney.

Also, I wanna go to HERB3 and WHOBO2. HERB3 I'm most likley going to, but WHOBO is in Texas. And they are only a couple of days away from each other.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
unless theres some wardrobe in your house your going to step through that will instantly transport your to hobo and back before daddy knows your gone then No, never.

Lareit

Smash Ace
Look i put it out there, no one seemed to care. I'm not going to put it back out there with only 4 days till tournament, when I can't alter the main page.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Postpone it and hold another one on a better day.

And if you put in melee, I'll come. 90% sure.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
My Marth is gay.

He edge guards with 17 bairs on brinstar.

Edit: Lava dair lava dair lava bair. Dow Jones, mf.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
This used to be our major thread for tourneys. We just kept editing this thread for the more recent tourneys.

But recently OmegaZero has had some issues that he needs to set straight so Adam decided to host a tourney at his apartment to make up for this one being postponed.

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
Guys it looks like I'm not gonna be going to the NC tourney after all. I'll just paste the same reason that I gave stinger here...

Dude I'm so sorry. I haven't been on the boards all week (been too busy playing HoN). The more I think about it, the more I utterly detest the situation of SC smashers including myself, for now. i don't have a lot of money, yet in order for me to do well and get prize money in smash, I have to spends loads of money first(gas entry fee). Not to mention, the kind of extra strain on my car going on these long ass trips to events which will ultimately result in car maintenance sooner than otherwise (more money spending). Long story short, unfortunately I'm not driving to any smash events further than rock hill.

On a happier note, my brother suggested that I should hold fests in Greenville, (which I think is closer for some?). I have 2 tv's, 1 wii, enough space for extra setups, and a computer for Tio. so if you guys are ever interested in playing smash in Greenville, let me know, other wise, I'll be riding to events further than rock hill.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Okay, I've been really out of it these past few days (WEEKS)....I just needed a break....School and business at home was whooping my A$$ -- So, just a short while longer and these will resume

My apologies for leaving you all hanging....v_v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom