• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC -- SC, Where You Been!? -- Date: 3/13/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I apologize about this, I have a some issues I need to handle and I just can't make this happen...

Also, the place will be getting some electrical work done (supposedly)...I'll let you guys know what's going on after I handle my business

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Who here is goin to HERB 3. O: And now that the date is postponed T.T. Is anyone doing anything next Saturday?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
oh wow postponed again? i was gonna come down for this one. ****kkkkkkkkkkkkkk, ape got work off and everything :/

idk, sc tournaments are just waaaaaaaaay too spotty atm. i'll wait for you guys to have a more stable scene before I get any NC to come to these again

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I live in this apt complex. I have plenty of space for the normal number of people we get. I can easily host temporarily on the same day 1/13/10 if people are still interested in comming.
I'd appriciate if you do.

And Stingerz. That mean You and Ape are comming?

zCasanova

Smash Lord
oh wow postponed again? i was gonna come down for this one. ****kkkkkkkkkkkkkk, ape got work off and everything :/

idk, sc tournaments are just waaaaaaaaay too spotty atm. i'll wait for you guys to have a more stable scene before I get any NC to come to these again
SC isn't spotty, it's our venue owner.

That'll be taken care of next week, though.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Im done. Flakiness, Dishonesty, Theft and overall ****tyness will no longer be tolerated. SC smash is ****ing dead to me until someone else starts hosting tournaments.

To be honest with you i could go without this stress. So im done.

Lareit

Smash Ace
Im done. Flakiness, Dishonesty, Theft and overall ****tyness will no longer be tolerated. SC smash is ****ing dead to me until someone else starts hosting tournaments.

I will never understand humans.

The Director

Smash Lord
SC smash is ****ing dead to me until someone else starts hosting tournaments.
Dude you're in Kannapolis? I think you're somewhat close to me.

Not this coming weekend but the one after that (2/21 or 2/22) we're hanging out and playing some Smash. You, I, Crio, Lusk and possibly Daft_Flip and Peter? Let's ****in' do it, man.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
SC isn't spotty, it's our venue owner.

That'll be taken care of next week, though.
What's next week?

O.o Cut DJ some slack guys. If he has issues he needs to work out, don't jump all over him. And Snap? What are you talking about when you said Dishonesty and Theft??
I will never understand humans.
So are you hosting a tourney next week?

Lareit

Smash Ace
What's next week?

O.o Cut DJ some slack guys. If he has issues he needs to work out, don't jump all over him. And Snap? What are you talking about when you said Dishonesty and Theft??

So are you hosting a tourney next week?
If people show intrest. So far only you have and you don't have alot of control over your schedule.

Lareit

Smash Ace
we went over this in the car last night.

and i feel like theres this parasite in my brain that gives me the desire to put **** in the light.
I know we went over this. I simply don't understand how his actions, from weeks ago, could inspire such an negative emotional response.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
This was the straw that broke the camels back, Adam. plus one of those things neither you nor I knew of until last night. and you know how mad i was when i found about it.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Be a man and start drama Snap.

Adderall combo?

Also, I almost texted you today.

EDIT: **** it, you know what? I'M DOIN IT

DJRome

Smash Hero
i think me and foxy host pretty stable tournaments so you sc bros should make the trip. or find someone more reliable

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah I kinda agree with devin
unless the state on the 20th gets a good turnout, i'm kinda giving up on it lol

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I mean..looking at it...there were 6 teams, x 2 should be 12, + ape should be 13, which is basically an SC biweekly. but too many people just bailed on singles. still, 13 people is :/

DJRome

Smash Hero
i mean, 13 people is what we usually get for a melee biweekly and melee is certainly not dead in nc.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
there is no way brawl is dead. There was a 64 man tournament on the same day as stongers'.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Heh. SC sounds like the opposite of GA in terms of tournament attendance. Usually we get a decent amount for singles, and -everyone- bails on teams :p

Purple

Hi guys!
SC and NC should go to final round to get a taste of a large regional fighting game tourney. Plus the space for brawl and melee is **** nice.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
SC and NC should go to final round to get a taste of a large regional fighting game tourney. Plus the space for brawl and melee is **** nice.
A whole lot more of NC and SC went to Pound 4 than GA did.

edit: But I do love GA. And Big tourneys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom