• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC -- SC, Where You Been!? -- Date: 3/13/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
For the new "Direction" they are going in right?

They fired the whole crew of the last "direction" lol

@ Jaron, if you can make it, you gotta bring Tatsunoko vs Capcom <3 That Game!!!

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Rob pattinson wont be cast as ultimate spiderman. i know its speculated right now. but hes too old.

ultimate spiderman is fourteen in issue one.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
;)

10wentevenwithneosmarths
if your the rob i played? we played one match, and it got cut off

you were a purple rob, the match never even finished, please stop gloating about a lie because you look like an idiot, and yes i will bring this up in person if i even remember who you are and this is making me not like you :D

(first time using name search, whee)

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
oh nice, a half a$$ report on an unfinished match from someone who wasn't even playing

Lareit

Smash Ace
oh nice, a half a$$ report on an unfinished match from someone who wasn't even playing
You are a f#cking b#tch. Get over yourself, it's a video game. There are bigger things in life to care about people giving you crap over.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
???

You Actually Think I Name Search?

I Come To Sheik Boards To Check Out Info And Updates, It Just So Happens That Some Posters Love To Mix My Name In With Incidents That Never Happened, Which Is A Pet Peeve Of Mine

"neo Is Doing This" "neo Is Not Doing This" "neo Doesn't Do This"

Im Pretty Sure Being Irritated By False Information Is Not Narcissism

Hahahahaha.

DJRome

Smash Hero
if i had a car, i might have gone to sc for dat tourney. but alas, my car died and with it the hopes of any singular travel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom