• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB/SLO Smash: You've just activated my trap card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

∫unk

Smash Master
MRS was on my account yesterday. There was a smashfest last night, and pretty much what happens every time Melee is there with Melee players happened.

I also know I'm going to ask a mod to close this thread very soon if MRS and Dante don't get this thread ownership changed. Taking longer than a year to change the ownership of a thread is pretty ridiculous.

The only thing I ask is for the link to the AiB group to stay there in the OP. Smashboards seems to be the place where new players tend to go regardless of what smash game they play, and this is mostly a Melee area so I hope there is some direction given to new Brawl players.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Yeah, sorry I changed the thread title without your permission Jun. I guess I got carried away when I was waiting for Melee rotations. :( I just PMed Eddresses Pieces. I think we both have to PM him in order get it changed. I already PMed him. I just need you to PM him to confirm it. Thanks. :)

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I have Caleb's memory card. Also Smash Club lost a lot of money so we need to come up with $50 now. I will be keeping track with who pitches in money.

Huy
Caleb
Andrej:
Jun:
Bright: he is busy and probably won't make it to every meeting
Dante: I might waive his fee since he makes a great contribution to the SB community.
David Mendez: He donated last year so we may not ask him to donate again.
David Chao: lost money last year
Anthony Hearst: lost money last year
John Zobac: lost money last year
Michael: busy on Saturdays
Vicegrip:
Rebecca:
Amanda:
Gino:
Jeff:

Joey:
Wayne:

That's 11 people right there not counting the conditional ones. Also Smash Club will run in biweeklies instead and will be cancelled when a LAN Party happens. :) If anyone has any questions then post here. :)

[size=+5]The $50 is due this coming Saturday![/size]

[size=+5]We need 4 people to sign the form. So far we got John Zobac, Huy, David Chao. Dante may be interested. [/size]

CableCho57

Smash Lord
How the heck did they lose money? I mean we REALLY don't need the orange soda and chips you guys. Every other smashfest doesn't have food. Either way I'll pitch in no prob.

Oh and Joe your sheik is hella **** dude ggs

DanteFox

Smash Champion
by the way I will have a smashfest tomorrow at my place so let me know anyone that's down. It's tomorrow afternoon. September 22nd.

also I can provide rides to people that need them. hit me up!

(805) 252-9553

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Losing money, needing $50 by today at 4 PM, losing a lot of money last year, lack of set ups, etc. If Dante is the only person bringing set ups, then it would be better to just go to Dante's every Saturday. :) Also the moderators have not PMed me back yet. There is also a small chance I cannot go to Dante's today since the thing is due at 4 PM today so someone else can take my spot. :)

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
How the heck did they lose money? I mean we REALLY don't need the orange soda and chips you guys. Every other smashfest doesn't have food. Either way I'll pitch in no prob.

Oh and Joe your sheik is hella **** dude ggs

I agree with both statements :laugh:

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Thanks a bunch to everyone who hung out today. That was a great way to start the new school year. I hope you guys had as much fun as I did. =]

Now that huy and I have played our set, it's time for me to become the caretaker of this thread. I'll pm a mod or something about it.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
You are welcomed. I will send the 3 moderators another PM to fix the correction tomorrow. Thanks. :) I need to work on my :jigglypuff: versus :peach: match up. :) Now that I thought about it more carefully, I think you should have used :jigglypuff: in the entire set in our grand finals set at the last LAN Party. You remembered that you lost on Fountain of Dreams the last time we played and made an intelligent decision to ban it. I would have definitely CPed FoD if you had not banned it. :)

Crackle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZZZobac
The club last year was well run except for the insistence on food most people ended up not liking. It put Anthony down some money that he got from an internship and didn't care to spend.

Also, setups are at large (Dante, Anthony's TV+Wii, My Wii, David SHOULD have a Wii, I know a friend donating his TV, someone else had a TV......SO THAT'S FOUR)

Biweeklies weren't a decision I was included on and therefore it's not a definite decision yet.

To Be Done: Find a room and time

For me after that: Make posters, make copies, use OSL to publicize, go around res halls and get approvals to publicize, etc.

Why is the title Melee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom