• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB/SLO Smash: You've just activated my trap card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I tried updating the SB / SLO character mains list but I cannot find what the following people main:

1. blonde
2. srbsburrito
3. Mr.Bluntedbear
4. rufioo
5. chris (he went by gay sex in the last sb tourney)
6. gannon

I am also down for a smashfest for any of the 3 Smash games. :) John, do you have a set up? Jun, what is your address? :confused:

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
yeah im really whats good who wants to team? Im in santa catalina right now but i dont have a set up.... who does... wanna play?

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I am down to play Brawl if I cannot find a person to host Melee. :) Also Dante, I left you an offline message on AIM. I just got my bus sticker today and can bus to your house if your mother says yes. Is it walkable from the last bus stop to your house? :confused:

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I have never been to Jun's house before so I also need someone to confirm whether the address is correct. :) Also can someone bring a Melee disc with system so Jun's smashfest can have Melee too? Thanks.

EDIT: I know a place to play Melee. If no one shows up, I'll just practice my tech skill. I developed a good Fox over the summer.

∫unk

Smash Master
no my place isnt for melee. u can play melee but were mostly brawlers. come for brawl we do other stuff like ping pong pool and just hang out. melee is like not even guaranteed, sharing time w bbrawl etc

64 and melee have used my place before w very little interaction w others. im not having that anymore.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Google Talk

im down to go to jun's. melee? and metal just msg me again
I left you offline messages on AIM? Do you have my cell phone number? Do you have cell phone texting? :confused:

no my place isnt for melee. u can play melee but were mostly brawlers

64 and melee have used my place before w very little interaction w others. im not having that anymore.
I added you on Google Talk. Do you use it? Is Gmail your main email account? :confused: I'm down to play Brawl / N64 if there is no Melee.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I can't guarantee I know when the first Smash club meeting is. By the way I'm going to be the new president, so if you have questions, make sure to bug the hell out of me. I'm a lazy guy and I appreciate people who reminds me that I should be busy. I have fairly big aspirations, and they're most likely only going to happen if people help me (and by help, I mean annoy the hell out of me into doing these things).

Assuming that all things work well, I can't guarantee that this year will be quite as good as what Anthony was able to pull off last year (since ideally I'm a busy man as well), but I do hope we can promote various Brawl hacks (mainly Brawl- and BBrawl) and Melee. Having more tournaments, even little ones, would be nice too.

But either way Smash club is not *yet* guaranteed to be around at the moment. I have to well...make sure I don't **** up certain things, while keeping my life in order. Jesus ****, I'm already getting intimidated looking at all the things I need to do.

And the tournament Hui is talking about seems to be a Smash Tournament at the LPC on Sunday.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Tournament

what tournament?
The one on Sunday. :)

I can't guarantee I know when the first Smash club meeting is. By the way I'm going to be the new president, so if you have questions, make sure to bug the hell out of me. I'm a lazy guy and I appreciate people who reminds me that I should be busy. I have fairly big aspirations, and they're most likely only going to happen if people help me (and by help, I mean annoy the hell out of me into doing these things).

Assuming that all things work well, I can't guarantee that this year will be quite as good as what Anthony was able to pull off last year (since ideally I'm a busy man as well), but I do hope we can promote various Brawl hacks (mainly Brawl- and BBrawl) and Melee. Having more tournaments, even little ones, would be nice too.

But either way Smash club is not *yet* guaranteed to be around at the moment. I have to well...make sure I don't **** up certain things, while keeping my life in order. Jesus ****, I'm already getting intimidated looking at all the things I need to do.

And the tournament Hui is talking about seems to be a Smash Tournament at the LPC on Sunday.
It is actually in the LVR.

Yay for smashing at juns!

Ill bring a cube and melee huy. But im so hard up for smash right now ill even play brawl haha.
Thanks.

∫unk

Smash Master
This is strange

what happened to anthony?
He wants to be less involved in Smash Club. Smash Club may not happen this year actually. David is asking other people to be officers. Would you like to be an officer?

anyone down to play some melee this weekend?
Sure.

Also is it true that some people have their avatars to the left of their post and some have on top of their post? What is everyone's avatar's orientation in relation to their post?

Many people didn't come to the smashfest today. We had both Melee and Brawl.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
What's your major? Seriously unless you're a Chem. E or something I don't wanna hear it!

You're what, a sophomore? you haven't even hit full stride yet, so I can only assume you're just being lazy. Consider me unimpressed.

But yeah I'll take over if you're gonna abdicate responsibility.

qmann28

Smash Apprentice
Whoa, I didn't know Smash Club was in danger of going down. I hope it stays around.

I'd probably be down for some melee this weekend.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Slo

Whoa, I didn't know Smash Club was in danger of going down. I hope it stays around.

I'd probably be down for some melee this weekend.
Can you host if we get a CRT TV? :confused:

woah are u at sb now?
His location says SLO. :) Also the real Melee ranbat 1.5 should be happening since if it doesn't it would mean that Mio is a hustler since he still has 20% of the pot.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
No, my place is really small. There's barely enough room for my roommate and me, let alone a whole gang of people playing Smash
Does your place have like a lounge or something?

David C., can you host if we bring Smash equipment to your room? Does your place have a lounge? :confused:

Did anyone besides Dante got an unknown call from me last night? My cell phone was acting weird. Just wondering.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Let's make a list of Smash equipment that everyone has so we can coordinate set ups:

David C.: CRT TV
David M.: has everything except CRT TV unless he can transport the TV with a car
Michael: has everything except CRT TV
Dante: full set up but he lives far
Caleb: same

:)

∫unk

Smash Master
MRS have you tried contacting a moderator about changing the ownership? I'm going to ask for this to get closed by this weekend if nothing happens.

I really don't want to do with melee anymore sorry guys I'll go to tournaments and check this thread but... too much weird **** happened lol (I'm sure people who checked the title recently would know). I'm also never hosting a smashfest on the day I get back.

Also that long post/title change wasn't me that was MRS.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I will contact the moderators to have the thread changed to my ownership. I will then play Dante and if he wins I will give control over the thread to him. :)

We're also playing Melee at Joel's 7th floor San Rafael Resident Hall Tower. Bring a memory card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom