• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB/SLO Smash: You've just activated my trap card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Dante

by the end of this school year, i will be top 3 at melee in ucsb

=D
Did you block Dante or made yourself invisible on SWF or something? :confused: I remember on your messages on Dante's visitor messages wall regarding "WTF at sweetxignorance going to UCSB" and "I'm embarrassed by your posts .... people judge by online persona so it makes SB Smash look bad...." but now I cannot find those posts on his visitor messages section any more. :(

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I'm bringing this up because we never see you logged onto SWF. The Smash symbol next to your name never lights up and we never see your name at the bottom of the page for the Pac West region. You are probably on SWF reading this message right now but your Smash symbol is still not lit on. :confused: There is this option in the privacy settings which allow you to make yourself invisible and you seem to use it and people are wondering why. :confused:

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Dante

It's really not that important huy.
The fact that Jun conceals himself on SWF or the fact that the posts made by him on your visitor messages are now no longer visible? :confused:

I have never met Huy in real life and from how he posts on these boards I literally cannot imagine what he's like in person
Will you host the SBCC Gamefest 2011? :confused: When will the date for the real Melee Ranbat 1.5 be confirmed?

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Sbcc

I have never met Huy in real life and from how he posts on these boards I literally cannot imagine what he's like in person
Will you host the SBCC Gamefest 2011? When will the date for the real Melee Ranbat 1.5 be confirmed? Are you one of those people that judge others by online persona before meeting them? :confused:

He's a cool guy irl. He just gets a bit carried away in his online posts haha.
Is Mio one of those people that judge people by online persona prior to meeting them? :confused:

CableCho57

Smash Lord
Dante that's an understatement lol
and jun you had hella potential so I'm glad to hear you'll be playing melee a lot more. I remember when your marth beat Dante for the first time. It was freakin epic haha

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Top 3

Dante that's an understatement lol
and jun you had hella potential so I'm glad to hear you'll be playing melee a lot more. I remember when your marth beat Dante for the first time. It was freakin epic haha
Who did Dante use? :confused: Was it a tournament set or an MM?

me too ;) haha
Do you main :shiek: ?

∫unk

Smash Master
he did get ***** looked like he was nervous... kinda slow/messing up on everything

i remember him showing me his ****ed up controller maybe that was the cause

hopefully that can be used as motivation so next time he gets a vid of himself online ppl can be like "wow gishnak improved so much!"

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I just realized I forgot to put Jun onto the Melee and N64 list. :)

[size=+5]SB[/size]

[size=+5]N64[/size]

1. blonde
2. srbsburrito
3. Mr.Bluntedbear
4. rufioo
5. chris (he went by gay sex in the last sb tourney)
6. gannon
7. mikethemike
Metal Reflect Slime :pikachu: :025:
Junk :kirby:

[size=+5]Melee[/size]

Metal Reflect Slime :peach:
Hai Wayne :peach:
Dante Fox :fox: :jigglypuff: :jigglypuf
Caleb :falco:
Gino :falco:
Dr. Awesome :falco: :drmario: :falcon:
Serotonin / I.C.U. :popo:
Qmann :falcon:
Tony Guacamole :falcon:
Jeff :falcon:
Master Helmet :ganondorf:
Crash Override :falco: :jigglypuff: :jigglypuf
Junk :jigglypuff: :jigglypuf
Alex :samus:
Cape :fox: :mario:
A2ZOMG :mario:
Oscular :pikachu: :025:
JoeJoe22802 :shiek:

[size=+5]Brawl[/size]

Junk :dedede: :metaknight:
Crackle :snake:
A2ZOMG :mario:
Dantarion :dk2:
Some Random Kid :dk2:
Vice Grip :ness:
Metal Reflect Slime :metaknight: :falco: :snake:

[size=+5]SLO[/size]

[size=+5]N64[/size]

Ismokeherbz :falcon:
Andymosity :kirby:
[size=+5]Melee[/size]

Gishnak :fox:
Stev :fox:
Pink Reaper :falcon: :kirby:
$heen :falco: :ganondorf: :marth:
Warp Status :peach:
Andymosity :samus:
Colin Mitchell :drmario:
Javitr91 :shiek:

[size=+5]Brawl[/size]

Warp Status :zerosuitsamus:
Andymosity :lucario: :pit:

[size=+5]Who wants to team with me?[/size]

[size=+5]Day 1:[/size]

N64:
Huy: :pikachu: :025: /

Melee:
Huy: :peach: / Dante: :fox:

Brawl:
Huy: :snake: :metaknight: / David Chao: :mario:

[size=+5]Day 2:[/size]

N64:

Melee:
Huy: :peach: /

Brawl:
Huy: :snake: :metaknight: /

[size=+5]Day 3:[/size]

N64:

Melee:
Huy: :peach: /

Brawl:
Huy: :snake: :metaknight: /

[size=+5]Vietnamese Student Association Tournament:[/size]
Huy: :peach:

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Thanks. :)

There is a good reason why I want to be the one to take control over this thread. The whole purpose in playing Dante to win the set to take control of this thread is actually to serve the SB / SLO community not to be power-hungry or anything. With me being control of this thread, I would actually update the community with everything that is going on in the OP. That way people get updated really quick. :)

$heen

Smash Ace
I think huy should take control of this thread so he can move all his spam to the first post where none of us have to see it again.

Andymosity

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't mind you as the TO, Huy, just as long as you understand that spamming a certain picture, post, or question can get a little annoying and floody. I don't mind it all that much, but it really seems that a lot of the other posters get a little more bothered by this. It's just something to keep in mind :]

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I understand

I wouldn't mind you as the TO, Huy, just as long as you understand that spamming a certain picture, post, or question can get a little annoying and floody. I don't mind it all that much, but it really seems that a lot of the other posters get a little more bothered by this. It's just something to keep in mind :]
I understand. :)

Also some people are telling me that there is no scrub tournament for any smash game. :( Is this all true? Can some confirm? :)

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
The scrub tournament. I also need back up partners for all 3 Smash games in case someone decides to flake out on me. :) There is no confirmation it will be a Smash tournament though. It could even be Halo, SSF4, etc. The last two years have been Brawl / N64 doubles.

So far I have Dante for Melee, but I still need back up partners in case he cannot make it. So far I have David Chao for Brawl but I also need back up partners in case he cannot make it. I do not have a confirmed partner for N64 yet. :(

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Does anyone find it weird that David M. asked to play yesterday and I responded to his post and I checked his SWF profile and his current activity was viewing the SB / SLO thread and then Dante also viewed this thread like 10 minutes after David did and Dante made a post before David did? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom