• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SAST 2, Tucson AZ Oct 13th (Today!) read news!

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I'm not exactly sure how I'm getting to this... I was told by gamerguitarist over AIM that the STB's had room and had said they would drive me--if I understood wrong, I apologize--but I'd just like to clarify some time before the weekend actually arrives.
Rob, I'm working on this situation as we speak. Apparently, I overestimated my resources, and I'm having trouble organizing even the STB in my four seat Honda. I'm trying to get another of my friends that has a car to go, but that is uncertain. If it was up to me, I'd be taking the STB van that holds eight, but I don't have insurance for that vehicle. I don't know what to say except I'm sorry; I should have double checked everything before I even said anything. I'm still working on it and I will update as soon as I get information, but the wisest thing to do right now is to make backup plans.

:(

EDIT: Tofu, did you get my PM? What's the update on you guys?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Yeah, Oscar's basement can hold more people, but they'd have to sleep on the floor. :(

Bringing your own sheets/blankets wouldn't be a bad idea, btw.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I don't know all the socal people that are going. So I guess I'll ask who wants to team here then ^_^

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I didn't see anything about it in the first post, but are people allowed to ban neutrals?

Goop

Smash Journeyman
This is gonna be fun I can't wait.

Dan and I will be teaming up this time for our second tournament as The Phoenix Force.

Yah! :)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Socal too good.

Just so I'm straight on the facts, when will each group be arriving? I want to be ready so everything isn't completely messed up for you guys.

killer tofu

Smash Lord
Well probly get there around 7 or 8 in the after noon on friday. I everything goes according to plan. Again thank you for letting us crash in your pad.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Is anyone roomin with me?

Also I got a song!

Ashley's theme is on smashbros.com so I decided to make my own verison of it. Sing Along if you can. And yes Cyphus, this is also what else is funny to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWB8J6YxVXQ

Who's the guy next door living in the Zona dormroom?
Better learn my name cause I am
NICK-NYTE!

He knows the ken combo
And he pwns the greatest smashers
You might be the enemy I seek

Don't let yourself be fooled by his crazy-azz demeanor
You should be afraid of the great
NICK-NYTE!

He doesn't play with newbs and he always spikes with dair.
I have time for awesome things like that!

EDIT: I found a wicked Instrumental to this song, I gonna make this into a awesome pseudo-rap.

killer tofu

Smash Lord
Is anyone roomin with me?

Also I got a song!

Ashley's theme is on smashbros.com so I decided to make my own verison of it. Sing Along if you can. And yes Cyphus, this is also what else is funny to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWB8J6YxVXQ

Who's the guy next door living in the Arizona dormroom?
Better learn my name cause I am
NICK-NYTE!

He knows the ken combo
And he pwns the greatest smashers
You might be the enemy I seek

Don't let yourself be fooled by his crazy-azz demeanor
You should be afraid of the great
NICK-NYTE!

He doesn't play with newbs and he always spikes with dair.
I have time for awesome things like that!

EDIT: I found a wicked Instrumental to this song, I gonna make this into a awesome pseudo-rap.
ughhh... Your starting to sound like the socal power rankings... What is it with everybody trying to flow all of a sudden?

AXE 09

Smash Master
GIMPYFISH?!?!?!?!?!?!? oh snaps!!! now i can't wait lol. AND MANGO TOO?!?!?!?!?!? haha this is gonna be awesome!

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
so i guess as of right now.

SoCalers attending:

Gimpyfish
Lucky
Mango
Jake the Boy
mikeHAZE
Tofu
Lesheik
DEHF
and MAYBE NES (if he convinces Tofu to take him, lol gg nes)

Rob_West

Smash Journeyman
I may try to come to this as well. Honestly, I really need this big experience to help me up my game. I am not 100% though. This is pending parents approval.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Wait a second... Trent, are you not going because you're busy, or because Joe isn't driving?

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
1) ride is too iffy

2) I have so many things going on that weekend I could go to

3) Still want to go...:S

4) lack ride

5) lack teamate if joe doesn't go

Top Bottom