• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SAST 2, Tucson AZ Oct 13th (Today!) read news!

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i'm going to add you guys on the attendance lists as unconfirmed, do you want me to put danimals or no?

edit/ split up between phillipe and elvis.

killer tofu

Smash Lord
I can take 2. I am in a dorm room after all. BRING YER OWN SHEETS.
And we will brong our controllers so you don't have to worry about that. lol

We don't need much space. Mango, lucky and dc could probly share a bed. No matter how small the bed is.

Srsly can't wait to go down there and meet forward.

Ps. I suck at the game. Please go easy on me.

EDIT: Can you give me the actual address. I want to MapQuest this stuff.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
And we will brong our controllers so you don't have to worry about that. lol

We don't need much space. Mango, lucky and dc could probly share a bed. No matter how small the bed is.

Srsly can't wait to go down there and meet forward.

Ps. I suck at the game. Please go easy on me.

EDIT: Can you give me the actual address. I want to MapQuest this stuff.
What do you look like? I want to play someone less experienced too because I sorta suck :psycho:

South_Paw

Smash Ace
I can house 1 car's worth... but let it be known that i live in phx and its 2 hours from the venue, so i guess if you're desperate... yeah...

also, i might go... if

1. I can get that day off work.
2. If Trent will go and we get at least one day of teams practice =D
3. If I drive, b*tches give me gas money

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i'll put you as a maybe just confirm it by next week so i can make pools

edit/ i put you at number 39 cause that person idn't coming and i didn't want to re-number everything

SOMEONE BRING TVs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
It not that you cant share a bed, There is none. Youll be on the ground. My roomie in one, and Nicknyte only has a bed for me and the ladies. Also, only a max of 2 visitors in my dorm room. Dorm rules. Other people will have to find housing elsewhere.

610 N. Highland Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85719

My dorm is located 5 mins walking from the Tournament. I will pick a number 1 thrugh 5. Whoever gets the 2 right can bunk in my hall.

killer tofu

Smash Lord
I can house 1 car's worth... but let it be known that i live in phx and its 2 hours from the venue, so i guess if you're desperate... yeah...

also, i might go... if

1. I can get that day off work.
2. If Trent will go and we get at least one day of teams practice =D
3. If I drive, b*tches give me gas money
Going from southern California. Are you on the way there?

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Okay, driving: I've got 3 empty seats going to Tucson Saturday morning and leaving back to phoenix that night. The round trip is almost a tank of gas, so that's $5 for the ride. Post for any takers.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
News from moi: I will not be going to this tournament, but I will still provide housing (And practice) for up to four people (4 people= 1 car to me :-P )

Just thought I'd let you guys in on this tidbit

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Okay, driving: I've got 3 empty seats going to Tucson Saturday morning and leaving back to phoenix that night. The round trip is almost a tank of gas, so that's $5 for the ride. Post for any takers.
this isn't the happiest news but since you've got TVs and VCRs and **** you shuold probably be at the U of A around 9AM. also, trent is looking for a ride so tlak to him, and i don't know if butters and hanki have a ride cuase i haven't heard from them in like a week or two

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hah, nobody's heard from Hanki or Butters for a while. Are they supposed to come? And 9 Am will do. It's a bit early, but that only means more smash time.

Still got 3 open seats.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
yeah they're supposed to come, but if they don't get in touch with you, i know CHUK, and ChaosTheory need rides from phx. i dunno check the attendance list for people with * next to their names lol. thakns a lot dan :)

and i look forward to playing you again since i've heard you got better, still using red falco?

edit/ are the housing issues for socal official yet?

edit2/ Mr. Altf4 could you use your math expertise and help me figure out how long doubles will take, and let me know if pools are started at 2PM if singles should be done by 9PM with a 32 man bracket and 7-8 people per pool (top 4 advance)

it will probably be
10AM people show up
10 - 11PM registration
11PM start doubles
after doubles will be a lunch break of 30 mins
2PM pools, after pools singles and end at 9PMish

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I gotta go to class. I'll get back to you on a tournament length estimate. :)

Yea, I pretty much play Red Jacket Falco and Green Marth. (The colors matter. ;)) I feel like I've improved recently. I'm more patient and less reactive than before, I think. But I dunno. I look forward to playing everybody!

Later.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I'm talking to Hanki and Butters as we speak. Anywoodle, it's looking good. Dan, will you be able to take our favorite PVians to SAST?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
well southpaw can house 4, i'll talk to him and maybe i'll just sleep in the car or something...
STB would be happy to house up to six. Actually, we can house even more than that if you guys don't mind sleeping on the floor. It's got carpet, so it's not that bad.

Anywoodle, we'd love to have you if you don't already have plans with South Paw. We can also take advantage of the fact we're all going to the tournament, so we won't get lost so easily. Just a thought. Either way, I'd love to get to play some of you at the tourney.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Yayuhzz. GG7 too good.

So I talked to Hanki and Butters and it looks like they're coming. Are you ready for the hurricane?

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
STB would be happy to house up to six. Actually, we can house even more than that if you guys don't mind sleeping on the floor. It's got carpet, so it's not that bad.

Anywoodle, we'd love to have you if you don't already have plans with South Paw. We can also take advantage of the fact we're all going to the tournament, so we won't get lost so easily. Just a thought. Either way, I'd love to get to play some of you at the tourney.
**** too good, IM me if you have aim

it's MIKES DELUSIONAL

killer tofu

Smash Lord

i think htat we will take you up on your offer. And no we don't mind sleeping on the floor. we just don't want to be separated and stuff.

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
jkimbuttersnhnkia

yo dan we need ur car, when u leavin, we need to figure out if we be needin housin <3 <----- love

EDITZ:!!!

Is chucky comin to this ****? i wanna get ****ing destroyed with him and trevyn but i thnik trevyn left. CHucky?????

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Yayuhzz. GG7 too good.

So I talked to Hanki and Butters and it looks like they're coming. Are you ready for the hurricane?
You know I'm sensitive to that, G-Mo. That's not funny, man.

j/k, haha. Make as many hurricane comments as you want, I don't care, haha! :psycho:

EDIT: Dan, if Dark can't take me, can you? Would I be able to stay at your place the night before so I don't have to wake up at 6 to come to your house.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Since my friend is only entering doubles can he stay afterwards and watch singles?
of course man, and he can play some friendlies if he wanst but only a little while into the brackets once some TVs free up. (or, if a pool finishes before the others and dosen't continue to use their TV)

actually, we may have some TVs dedicted only to friendies (but smaller TVs lol)

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
so i guess we're pertty much confirmed, just need to confirm housing.

it will be

tofu
mikeHAZE
Lucky
Mango
DEHF (really good falco player)

ahhh, team roundbit rapesies.

Top Bottom