• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SAST 2, Tucson AZ Oct 13th (Today!) read news!

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
HAHAHA! Yall will feel NYTETIME. Mr. J, THIS IS THE ULTIMATE BATTLE BETWEEN US CAUSE I WILL NOT BE SAND BAGGING.

Seriously:

I really look forward to the tournament and cant wait to play everyone. ^_^ I hope I take AXE'S spot. That Pika must die.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Lol believe it or not mark me as a most likely.. idk why but i kinda feel like playing as well.. besides no action is on in Halo 2 right now anyway.. and I seem to have no drama (at the moment xD) (You can blame Axe for not leaving me alone which is prolly why i'm goin to attend =(

Stupid Jeff.. lol j/k xD
OH SNAPS!!!!! Vectorman!!!! YES!!!!! Vman, you ARE going to this tourney, i'm not taking no for an answer lol.

hmmm... Nicknyte wants to take my spot... hmm. we'll see what happens lol. nicknyte, we haven't fought in quite a while. are you coming down this weekend? i wanna play you some more.

YAY! B-Will's going! well, maybe lol. i definately gotta play you a lot more man

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
attendance list has been updated. so far we have about 36 people planning or possibly attending. if your name is on the list iwth ** next to it, that means someone says you'll probably go with them or you said maybe or whatever lol.

anyways, could i get a list of doubles teams? that way its planned and nothing stupid happens last minute.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Goop may come but I will need a promise from Gamer that he will come to my next big tourney.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Goop may come but I will need a promise from Gamer that he will come to my next big tourney.
depends on the day and if my parents want to be stupid and not let me go to phoenix. i'll need to know like hella in advance. but i wil try to make it to gazt4 (i think it'll be 4) so deal. added to list.

hyvin and his homie were added to list and dark andl ight were added to teams.

Anyone else planning on doing doubles give me you and your partner's name.

edit/ COUNTERPICK stages have been added for SINGLES. All MLG deemed counterpicks except Rainbow Cruise and Green Greens. if you feel that they should still be allowed, please say so. otherwise i like it as 6 neutrals and 6 counterpicks

CHUK

Smash Ace
I still need a ride, I can probably get a ride to whoevers to give me a ride but yeah. Any takers?

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
lol its Butters

Me and shane are so down with this, 4 hour drive tho. Anyone down with housin us there the night before, and on that note, anyone goin there friday that could get us a ride, preferably in phoenix? i miss half of you guys :(

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I WILL PLAY YOU ALL ONLINE VERY SOON....MOST LIKELY POST DEC. 3rd TIMEFRAME.

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Which half do you miss?

I'm sure STB can house you the night before, or do you mean in Tucson? I would sooo give you guys a ride, but my car is a Honda. **** Japanese and their tiny cars.

Also, do you still have MSN on your home computer?

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
Which half do you miss?

I'm sure STB can house you the night before, or do you mean in Tucson? I would sooo give you guys a ride, but my car is a Honda. **** Japanese and their tiny cars.

Also, do you still have MSN on your home computer?

He does, you wamme to tell him your looking to talk to him mister gmo?

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
Chris you never put me on there as a maybe you Jerk. I'm letting other Nor Cal know so maybe we can make this tourney big.

crazzydrummerpyro

Smash Cadet
im most likly in
add monkey7pyro and DRYL to the list
(DRYL is my bros name)
also ill try and help set up and work the stuff becouse ill get knocked out fast
and me and my bro might be a team

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Chris you never put me on there as a maybe you Jerk. I'm letting other Nor Cal know so maybe we can make this tourney big.
lol sorry ericcccc

i'll update the attendance list soon though, i'm kidna busy at the moment and i'm not even supposed to be on the computer

Pyromitch

Smash Rookie
Count me in. Im from Maricopa if u need a ride. Ive never been to one of these things b4, im just wondering, is it lightening mellee or normal mellee? Im srry if this was answered.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Count me in. Im from Maricopa if u need a ride. Ive never been to one of these things b4, im just wondering, is it lightening mellee or normal mellee? Im srry if this was answered.
It's regular melee, but Sean and Tony make it feel like lightning melee. :(

Top Bottom