• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SAST 2, Tucson AZ Oct 13th (Today!) read news!

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Encyclopedia Dramatica FTW.

Lulz is the only good reason to do anything, from trolling to consensual sex. After every action taken, you must make the epilogic dubious disclaimer: "I did it for the lulz".

Lulz is a corruption of LOL, which stands for laugh out loud. It is part of sekrit code used by evil domestic terrorists in their attempt to ruin innocent peoples lives. These terrorists, known as "Anonymous" get lots of "lulz" from staging "invasions" of children's websites such as Habbo Hotel.

-Encyclopedia Dramatica

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
"Before Hitler shot himself, it has been recorded that he said "I don't understand. I just did it for the lulz." It took 5 years for people to notice that killing Jews is lulz worthy, making Hitler ahead of his time."

--ED

I've been exposed to /b/ when I was 13. I'm going to be spiking drinks by 15.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
You dare go against the teachings of Raptor Jesus?

Shame on you, G-Mo. I thought you were a good guy, but now I see you're a /b/lasphemer.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
rules 1 and 2 guys.

also. "it" was never good. "it" will never be good.

murk loar.

EDIT: note. This post was done not only for the ulz (which is a corruption of the word "lulz") but to subscribe to this thread.

AXE 09

Smash Master
you're welcome to come to my place whenever you want mr j, just give me a call lol.

this tourney is gonna be awesome! i can feel it lol

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
I can bring my laptop if you guys just need a computer to do the recording. I have no idea how said GameBridges work.

back to doing rediculous amounts of research homework...

South_Paw

Smash Ace
xyouxarexuglyx2 on South Paw's computer:

Any idea what the venue is yet? Since it's only two weeks off, I'd imagine you'd know really soon or already.

EDIT: you son of a b*tch, ive been saving my 777th post for weeks...

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
xyouxarexuglyx2 on South Paw's computer:

Any idea what the venue is yet? Since it's only two weeks off, I'd imagine you'd know really soon or already.

EDIT: you son of a b*tch, ive been saving my 777th post for weeks...
No, Tai, Noooo!

You ****ed up, son. It's his 777th post, you have no soul.

Return_to_Sender

Smash Cadet
so gamer any news on the venue? plus does anyone wanna play i havent played anything other than cpu's for like ever!

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
Me and two of my friends might be coming to this, so could you add us to your list of attendees?

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Thanks to Elvis we may have a venue at the U of A and it may be sponsored by their gaming club.

forward we need to play before this so i can learn not to suck with falco o.O

i think i'll update the attendance list now finally'

edit: the attendance list has now been updated. i thikn we need more TVs though. i think 8+ would be good

Monkeys85711

Smash Rookie
just so you know me and my friend "DJ=$" are most likely tag teaming unless the cost goes up them we will solo

Pyromitch

Smash Rookie
Any idea what time this tourny will be held? I have work and need to know as much in advance as possible.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
well i'm hoping to start it early and end it late so if you're thinking abou working around it i recommend trying to take the day off or something :( i'm hoping a long day so we can fit in as much as possible, but i'll need to check with Nicknyte and see if he knows if there is or isn't a time that we NEED to be out.

also, i may cut the entrance list mid- next week so I can make pools since there's a lottttttttttttt of peopel coming apparently. so everyone make sure with your friends if they're coming or not so i can cut people in and out of the list and try and finalize it so pools don't end up being stupid. :) haha.

also, **** it on th doubles teams list on here. just figure that out before you come to the tourney. find your doubels partners now but you don't need to post who you're teaming with on here.

i think that's all the news for now. i'm going to *** a "Important News" thing at the top of the first post with pretty much the same information.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
If thats the case...No one lives in Tucson cept Me, GamerGuitarist, Forward, pomx, and Other U of A n00bs who cant play worth sheet. Well besides my Boy Bobby. I'm sure there are others but they dont play as much.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
**** thought there would be more than that ya know, well it looks like I might come up taday or tommorrow havent decided yet, Im gonna play with pomx8

Top Bottom