• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SAST 2, Tucson AZ Oct 13th (Today!) read news!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll take your number down, just in case we do get lost.

Thanks alot for housing us :)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
It's our pleasure guys.

We'll have only two setups if you guys want to play, so I don't know if we'll all get enough playing time. However if you guys are bringing your own setups, that probably won't be a problem.

Also:

Dan, I need your number if I'm going to bring the PVers the morning of. Additionally, I'd need to know what time to bring them by.

I just realized how much stuff I have to take care of before the tourney--****.

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
My friend Jujumasta had something come up, so he will show up at around 1 PM for singles only.

So since he can't make it for the 10 AM registration but he will be there at around 1 PM (for singles), can I register for him?

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
he can probably just register when he gets there.

Pools will be 3stock, 6min time limit like super champ combo for time purposes. tomorrow after i get home from school, i will update the thread with rules and attendance and all sorts of **** like that lol. see you all saturday! have a safe trip socal!

oh yeah and don't forget like Cubes or copies of the game cuase that would be stupid to have more TV's than cubes. so EVERYONE BRING CUBES!!!!!!!

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
So all of SoCal won't get here 'til 11? Alright, that sounds good. Call/text me when you're in the area, if you need extra directions.

Peduran

Smash Rookie
If you guys are looking for a place to play Saturday morning while waiting for the tournament to start up or are itching for money matches right after, head out to the Graham Greenlee dorm; it's next to the Student Union.

You can message me through AIM; I'll probably head out to the event as well to observe since I'm not an avid smash player. Name is Jamal.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Feel Fortunate, Cause the Arizona Football game is in USC. If it wasn't for that, Y'all would have parked Annoyingly far. There is road work currently going on the 10 and I will provide Detours on how the F to get here depending on where you comin from, You will will have to get off the Prince or the 29th St. Exits

Primary Parking

2nd Street Garage (From Eastbound 1-10; Phoenix)
DON'T LET THIS MAP FOOL YOU! The route is on a road called Freeway Rd, not the I-10.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=...81505&sspn=0.064022,0.11673&ie=UTF8&z=13&om=1

(From Westbound 1-10; Coming from Benson)
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=...67579&sspn=0.064047,0.11673&ie=UTF8&z=13&om=1

Secondary Parking (You will probably have to drop off your things at the Union and go park at the garage if the 2nd street Garage is full. I doubt it. The union is next to the 2nd Street Garage. You can miss it.)

2nd Street Garage (From Eastbound 1-10; Phoenix)
DON'T LET THIS MAP FOOL YOU! The route is on a road called Freeway Rd, not the I-10.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=...7345&sspn=0.029911,0.058365&ie=UTF8&z=13&om=1

(From Westbound 1-10; Coming from Benson)
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=...01,-110.962944&spn=0.059834,0.11673&z=13&om=1

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Butters Is Looking To Money Match Any Of The New Kids In Arizona (coreygamers And All You New Peeps) 5$ Or More Per Mm So Yehhhh He Needs It
You shall be kings.

Also: I feel ghey whenever I ask for money, but if you are receiving a ride from me, I require 15 gold. That is how much a ticket on the Sex Train to Tucson goes for. However, Unless you want to ride the SEX TRAIN, in which case I charge 20 gold an hour.

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
You shall be kings.

Also: I feel ghey whenever I ask for money, but if you are receiving a ride from me, I require 15 gold. That is how much a ticket on the Sex Train to Tucson goes for. However, Unless you want to ride the SEX TRAIN, in which case I charge 20 gold an hour.
Dan is picking us up from your house, thank god because Troll's don't pay tolls, we recieve them O_O

Lesheik

Smash Lord
I can't go anymore because I made the worst mistake ever. I'm so fkin pissed right now, I really wanted to go to Arizona with my best friend and get great experience from the southwest...

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Yo is there like a number or something we can call just in case I get lost on the way haha.
yeah nicknyte knows the place best. his number is 520 236 3146

Butters Is Looking To Money Match Any Of The New Kids In Arizona (coreygamers And All You New Peeps) 5$ Or More Per Mm So Yehhhh He Needs It
i think i may money match butters if i win against CHUK cuase i'm only bringing an extra five dollars.

Is there a number I can call in the likely event that I get lost? VERY LIKELY.
look above ^

When is the next Tucson tournament?? I can't believe I'm missing this..
I'm sorry bro :( i'll plan an SAST 2 and it will either be at the end of the year or beginning of 08. i think an STD on new years eve would be dope.

Tell that to Mangoland.
lol well sorry mango :(

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
not any any time soon, there's a brawl one a week after brawl comes out (it was supposed to be December 8th, but i'm guessing its bumped til sometime around valentines day now)

how come you can't go?

edit/ anyone who needs to call me a) contact em on AIM or b) call my cell 520 780 8859

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I Wish I Had Awesome Seeding Skills Like Gamer! Thank You So Much For Last Place!

Ty1222

Smash Rookie
That was an awesome tourney, I had a blast! I got to play almost all of the people I wanted to play against (Thanks taj/wobbles/gimpy/others) and got to see how much I sucked compared to almost all the other players lol. :D I will keep on practicing and hopefully next time I'll be able to keep up with some of you :) I'm going to be at Hall of Gods on the 27th, who else?

Top Bottom