• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SaSmash Presents S.W.A.T- Vol.1 (Brawl+ and Low tier will be side events)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dojo

Smash Champion
I'm not too sure.

All I've heard is that they're holding off reg doubles for me :\, and are currently doing low tier doubles. Registration is starting for singles. Idk who won out of Espy and Xyro. All I got for now. I'm fixing to head back in 30ish minutes. I'll try to give an update if I can.

Dojo

Smash Champion
We got the stream up. ^

Low tier singles
1. Espy
2. Xyro
3. Dojo
4. Rel13
5. Dekar

Low tier teams is at grand finals with Espy and Xyro vs Dekar and Error. Santi and Rel13 got 3rd. Me and Santi are in grand finals for doubles. Light and bear are facing Ice and Fogo in losers semi's. The winner goes on to play Infinity and Espy in Losers finals. Winner plays us.

Singles has YET to start... Lot of **** happened. We got all night though.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Yeah, misprint I know.

Anyways Doubles for low tier is in the GF's right now and Reg Doubles is in its WF's

EDIT: Doubles Low tier finished with Espy and Xyro as the winner

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
GH Neko you were supposed to come so I could **** you all day at Brawl +

I only got to play it on Friday night with Mumble, but we couldn't get a tournament going because no one wanted to throw off their vBrawl game with 4 events going on.

So I'm calling you out: gonna have Brawl+ as an official event at Final Smash 6.

In further detail, the schedule is such: Singles on Saturday, Brawl+, Crews, and Teams on Sunday.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
GH Neko you were supposed to come so You could **** Me all day at Brawl +

I only got to play it on Friday night with Mumble, but we couldn't get a tournament going because no one wanted to throw off their vBrawl game with 4 events going on.

So I'm calling you out: gonna have Brawl+ as an official event at Final Smash 6.

In further detail, the schedule is such: Singles on Saturday, Brawl+, Crews, and Teams on Sunday.

Yea. I'm sorry I could destroy you. I have car johns. >:

If you're including B+ at FS6, Ill deff go. i should have my car ready by then.

rel12

Smash Apprentice
Figures Rel finally shows up at the one tournament I don't attend, lol.
haha yeah :) rel12 haha, and i lost to dojo low tier tourny, i would have won but sd twice with egg roll haha, dojo felt bad for me :( but Yoshi *****! This tourny was soo much fun!!! Looks like bwett has competition for Best Yoshi in TX :)

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
i feel like the biggest douche in the world. i wish i could go back in time....i probably wont be around smashboards for a while.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Timmy don't be dumb. Nobody's mad at you.

What would it have been had me, Light, THEN you just given him matches...

I always told him if we met in tourney I would forfeit solely because he's my best friend and I want him to go farther. I wish Light would have actually played it out too...

It is what it is. They were joking with you. Don't feel bad bro... we love you.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
haha yeah :) rel12 haha, and i lost to dojo low tier tourny, i would have won but sd twice with egg roll haha, dojo felt bad for me :( but Yoshi *****! This tourny was soo much fun!!! Looks like bwett has competition for Best Yoshi in TX :)
Looks like he does to me. Just get your matchup skills and reading skills down.

i feel like the biggest douche in the world. i wish i could go back in time....i probably wont be around smashboards for a while.
Razer get out of here. Everyone was just messing with you. Don't let you little kid feelings get hurt we love you little brother!

I finally got to meet everyone :), what happened razer?
Yeah Rel good to meet you man. Online you seem like a white kid lol.

Woah, Thats a bold statement.......
No it's a true statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom