• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SaSmash Presents S.W.A.T- Vol.1 (Brawl+ and Low tier will be side events)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
It's probably a going-to-college thing (talking about Santi)... I think he just means he won't be traveling or hosting anymore. Surely there will be local weeklies where he's going.
Right?
Right??

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's probably a going-to-college thing (talking about Santi)... I think he just means he won't be traveling or hosting anymore. Surely there will be local weeklies where he's going.
Right?
Right??
lolz.

San Antonio is bleh when it comes to Brawl.
Although, to be fair, we just did have a spur of the moment tournament this past Wednesday...

Santi

Smash Lord
Everyboddyyyy
Please bring a sleeping bag or atleast a pillow
I don't have 498574895 blankets around my house :)
Since I'm housing everyone saturday night..... it's gonna be a tight squeeze
Probably won't be too comfortable for the ones that don't like cuddling :)

Registration is at twelve and low tier singles + reg brawl doubles will start around 1:30
I have to start everything a little early since there are going to be 5 events.
If you are running late or something please give me a call so I can get you in the bracket.
325-277-9886
please dont call me at night trying to have phone sex with me. This has begun to arise as a problem since ive posted my number on this thread.

There's really not much of a rush since I don't have a time cap.
But I know some players dont want to be having grand finals at 2 a.m
Then they have tired johns ;)

Dojo's mom is having a graduation party for him at 5 oclock satuday and everyone is invited to go and eat at Dojos house for dinner:)
It's only a 1.5 minute drive from my house and the food is free :)

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Sweet, I get to see my little Dojo graduate. So touching. *tears up*

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Sweet. I'm pumped.

You know, I thought that being 21 years old would mean that I didn't have to ask my mom for permission to go places. I told her I was going to go to San Angelo for the weekend. She was like, "Are you asking or telling?":psycho:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
if i wait till 5pm i will reach San angelo by 11 or 12 midnite. i cant do that cause i KNOW i wont get sleep for the tourney on sat

Gnes

Smash Master
Call in sick you *****. You better not punk out. I'll kill you.
Well i would have been able to leave early but my manager got called in and she has to go in for training...DURING MY SHIFT so her boss was like we need u too close ;___;

:(

And i cant call in sick because its my first week of working

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Gnes not coming? That's blasphemy. Gness HAS to come.

@Santi: We gonna leave tomorrow afternoon so expect SA to be there at night time.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Dang Santi retiring after just one year? ****. Oh well I guess when it's time to call it quits. You gotta make the right decision.

Gnes

Smash Master
This is why you take days off like...weeks in advance and refuse to come in if they try to make you.
I cant take off if i didnt have the job lol. But i did tell them in the start of the week, which was my first work day. And she said it was okay.

Im really pissed right now, but what can i do. If i dont go they can instantly terminate considering no one will be watching the office. IDK...

Santi

Smash Lord
Dang Santi retiring after just one year? ****. Oh well I guess when it's time to call it quits. You gotta make the right decision.
Yea. My friends know why I gotta move on. It's time.

Santi

Smash Lord
I'll say it again for everyone ha. Though most probably know most of it.

I've come to a point in the game where I'm satisfied with what I've accomplished in this past year.
I've played the best in the world and put up a fight. (Gness saw my 0-death on m2k on fd :) )
untouched son :D I've made it to grand finals twice and been able to split with my best friend.
I have met some of the best friends I could ask for. Always there for me and willing to help :) my brothers.
I've helped put San Angelo on the map and make us a force to be reckoned with.
I made a name for myself and got recognized as a good player.
I could go on about the goals I have set and met. That's only part of it.

I start college in the fall and I honestly don't think I can fit competive gaming in my schedule. I want to do the best that I can and make my parents proud. They don't want me to work and I don't find it fair that they are willing to sacrafice so much in order to pay for my education and I am playing video games and putting school to the side sometimes. The least I can do is make a sacrafice llike them and get my priorities straight. I will be short on money and need to start saving and working now. I can't afford to take days off and spend over fifty dollars to travel across the state.

Another is just time. It's kind of the same thing. I'll be too busy with school to do anything else. I know you have more free time in college, but I plan on putting that time in a classroom or library instead of infront of a TV. If I do have extra free time.. I know some of you will take this the wrong way.. but I plan on using that little extra time to spend time with my girlfriend. Most know about Diana. I'm not ditching brawl for a girl. She supports me playing and wants me to continue. But I think it's time I hang it up and put her infront of gaming. She's the most amazing girl I've ever met and she supports everything I do.
and I can't say no to a face like that ha.
*inserts picture* :)

I'm just ready to start a new chapter in my life and move on to bigger and better things.
But I plan wholeheartedly on keeping in touch with all my friends I've met from Smash and I definetly plan on hanging out with yall when I can.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Deep ****, Santi. Respect.

I'd tell you that you'll have a good amount of free time and that you'll still be able to play locally, but I won't go on a mission to prove you wrong.

Just keep in touch with Dallas.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's a shame to hear that, but you gotta do what you gotta do I suppose.

Oh, and San Antonio, as Greyfox has said, will be there sometime after 8PM tomorrow, most likely.

And before I forget, I'll be calling you, should SA stupidly get lost or something of that matter, Santi.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Haha, SA has never gotten lost on trips going. It's only the ones coming back. >.>;;

@Santi: You get to hear my congratz story to you at SWAT. :D

Santi

Smash Lord
Thanks guys ^_^
it's not that big of a deal...

its not like your never going to see my again and I'm going to fall of the face of the planet
XD

ALSO!!!! Importante!!!
I need to know what kind of Chips I should buy!!!!
LAys?
Sun Ships?
Doritios???\
Let me knowwww

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Thanks guys ^_^
it's not that big of a deal...

its not like your never going to see my again and I'm going to fall of the face of the planet
XD

ALSO!!!! Importante!!!
I need to know what kind of Chips I should buy!!!!
LAys?
Sun Ships?
Doritios???\
Let me knowwww
Sun Ships!!!!

I mean Sun chips..... yeah..... sun chips....

EDIT: Oh yeah, I should clarify..... Greyfox plans on leaving around 3, so 6:30 to 7 pm is more likely the time we arrive.

Also, I will be navigating, there shouldn't be any incident this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom