• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

Crowing

Smash Cadet
WHOoo, I still haven't found a place to live for next year. I need to find a freakin house soon.

cookiefiend

Smash Rookie
Crowing- Well, im not sure what kind of house you are looking for, but if you go check out Rincon St. (where im subletting) at right now, there is a "Rent" sign before the entrance if you are interested.

If Bryan gets back to me, I'll let you know when we can smash :D

What the heck, how many posts does it take to get your post count up? ._.

Shroomed

Smash Master
ok guys, i know this is a crazy request but im in a tough predicament atm

so i got a job in santa cruz to prepare for when i move out there.....BUT i already work and i still live in san pablo and haven't gotten my santa cruz apartment and i wont actually be moving out there until late august/early september

i was wondering if any of you amazing santa cruz people would house me mon-fri until i move into my apartment so i wont have to drive 4 hours (to/from) every day ($20 in gas daily)

i would definitely pay for you allowing me to stay through the week and i would only pretty much be sleeping there since i work from 1:45pm to 10:00pm (maybe a TINY bit of cooking so i dont blow a ton of cash on takeout food)

i'll sleep on a floor or w/e it really doesnt matter, i would jus love not having to drive so much and use $100+ a week on gas

im considered to be decent at smash and we could play all nite =)

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
I am planning a smashfest sometime this month but I doubt that it'll be on the 15th or close to that.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
loool

i sooo want(ed) to post in sheridans thread to hype up santa cruz

=\ then i felt that other people'd be watching me

@shroomed do you even play janna / own that skin????

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
job interview - list professional references

i wanna list sheridan xD

'nice asian kid... plays fox... hes ok at smash' =D=D

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I finally found a house and I can move in as early as August 15th. So I could be living in Santa Cruz pretty shortly. Been playing a lot (at least by myself) this summer, so hopefully I've gotten better. I'm ready to get way better this year for real this time.

joeplicate

Smash Master
OOOOooohhhhhooooooohHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHhh

that's not SHERIDAN's thread you fatass

and by fatass i mean mental fat *** because that was a very lazy way to reference something

that's what i like to see henry ;)

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
ooooook

whos in santa cruz next weekend

wanna have a smash mini gathering?

im for sure comin up at least one day fri/sat/sunday

Nickk??
Salineannsn????
resident santa cruzers??

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
Controllers.. tvs......setups....and a great attitude? Lol. Santa cruz smash is gonna be the beeestttt

Your first week of smash is gonna be a whirlwind of meeting amazing people

(whos gonna be in santa cruz next weekend!?)

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I might be in Santa Cruz next weekend, depending on when my brother decides to go get all his stuff from his other house I'll know in a couple days.

vintage

Smash Cadet
Metal: You're in pretty much the exact opposite direction, between bringing you out there and driving you back is like an extra 50 minutes in the car. You know where I live so you should already know this. :p

Basically, you're only on my way when I go north, e.g. to Combo Food. However, if you just used public transport to get to my house (less than 1 mile away) then I'd be happy to give you a ride anywhere.

EDIT: There's also a good chance that I'm going to the event being setup in the Bay Area Melee Practice thread. So, if you can't get a ride from Sweeper then I again suggest public transport to my house. :)

joeplicate

Smash Master
hahaha

what are some cool santa cruz traditions
like emblematic santa cruz youtube videos or something
i gotta think of some

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
kissing a banana slug

and the 420 porter fields

tree 9

porter caves?