• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Br(i+y)an:

Joe and I will be done rock climbing around 8, so you might want to just ride the bus back up with Joe at like 8:15 or something, as I will probably have to do a few things at my apt first before I go up.

Someone bring splitters!

Bryan500

Smash Cadet
kk cool but what about the tv? i wouldnt mind waiting till youre done so we can bring it since were already short 2 or ill just get the bus, whatever works.

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
If you're gonna be in SC over the summer and want to smash, send me a text... 6503802909. I will be here all Summer living on Laurent next to Bay and Mission.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'm also going to be here most of the summer, as are Br(i+y)an I believe. I'm up to play basically any day we can get 4 people together.

Nick how big is your place? If it's big enough I'm wondering if that could be a suitable venue. I have no problem hosting myself but my apartment does not really accommodate more than 4 people.

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
Nick how big is your place? If it's big enough I'm wondering if that could be a suitable venue. I have no problem hosting myself but my apartment does not really accommodate more than 4 people.
The place that I'm living for the next two weeks is big enough for a lot of people, but I'm moving around the end of June and my new place is not so big.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Sheridan, I'm curious about how you manage your time such that you can regularly play smash and attend tournaments, but still do fine in a PHD program. I'll be going to grad school soon and I want to continue regularly attending tournaments, but I'm nervous about not getting things done on Saturdays.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Sheridan, I'm curious about how you manage your time such that you can regularly play smash and attend tournaments, but still do fine in a PHD program. I'll be going to grad school soon and I want to continue regularly attending tournaments, but I'm nervous about not getting things done on Saturdays.
Sheridan is a BAMF. ;)

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I am missing the SC scene already. And I challenge Nick to a super smashed set. I am pretty bad at the game, but I might be able to drink enough to were both of us are absolutely terrible at the game!!

vintage

Smash Cadet
I'm free tonight, tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday. Send me a PM - or Hyuga can message me on aim - if people are down to play.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Who wants to play tonight? We will be playing at my place (probably). Frotaz, myself, and maybe RadBrian will be there. I would like to keep it to 4 people since my place is small so we're looking for 1 or 2 more.

SuperRad

Smash Master
if there are two people that for sure want to go, you guys can bump me
im trying to hang out with my friend cause he's leaving town for nearly the whole summer on saturday

but im not convinced anything is actually going to happen so i might end up calling you guys later

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
I'm having a BBQ at my house on Friday off Western. If anyone wants to come and play smash, you're more than welcome to.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I am free any day this week (except Thursday before 9 30 or 10) but my condition is that we have 4 people for TEAMS. Sunday I will be going to the Concord tourney.

Top Bottom