• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

joeplicate

Smash Master
hey sheridan when do you wanna go rock climbing? (i MAY have to cancel in the interest of paper-writing)

so what works better for everyone, thursday or friday?

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I can climb anytime really. If you need to write papers that's fine too. I can run today and climb tomorrow (though it would have to be after the hockey game).

I plan on going to Novato Friday night, so I'd prefer Thursday.

joeplicate

Smash Master
oops i meant wednesday or thursday, i'll be gone friday

and yeah i think we're gonna have to climb tomorrow, see you then :)

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to smash as much as possible in the next couple days... also, if anyone has 1-2 controllers I could borrow for a day or two, I will love you forever.

joeplicate

Smash Master
yeah i was in the shower. i'm finishing up an essay, wanna go tomorrow? i'll probably finish too late to have enough time for a good session

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
turns out i can make it to smash tonight. cuz my parents cant pick me up until tomorrow. im so exhausted so im gonna sleep now.

which means that i can take a box if u want truman

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Tofu, I am gunna poop and then shower.

That will take about a half hour, your are welcome to come over anytime after that. Chris is going to get here at 4. We will take off sometime around 5:30 I believe. I would like to smash as much as possible.

Word.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Joe I drove to school today because the Vespa is out of order, so I can pick you up at the place where I usually would drop you off. How about 6PM?

joeplicate

Smash Master
6pm is cool, you might wanna get me at the bookstore or somewhere else if they're still doing moveout though

but yeah i'll be ready :)

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Someone please bring splitters tonight too, so I can try to figure out a way to fix my recording stuff.
I will also bring Dominion.

Bryan500

Smash Cadet
sheridan do you think ill be able to get a ride tonight?

and I dont know if you have space in ur car but i have a full setup if u guys need it

Top Bottom