• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

Crowing

Smash Cadet
My parents keep changing their minds on some things going on back home so now I don't really know when I'll be in SC. I told them I really want to be in town by next weekend. But I'm still waiting for my brother to get home with our big car. He just went mia for the last two weeks.

But I am pumped for this year. Gonna be way better than last year.

joeplicate

Smash Master
For the 17th smashfest, joe can you try and get out of towners?

And we shud doublecheck when vince is moving back in and whether he can get the community room or not

Let's aim to get minh and justinmikkuz?? And rally the rest of the ucsc vagrant players. I'm sure my former roommates'll come - phil andrew zack and ALAN MCCUE
i can tryyy

the thing is i'm not moving up there till the 19th
i think justin graduated =o
and is in san francisco or something now =o

minh's in san jose, but he said he wanted to get back into smash so he could probably travel out!

and i agree henry, this year's gonna be amazing. i'm gonna do everything in my power to make it **** on all levels =D

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Any one have any experience with internet providers for off campus housing? For example, comcast sucks at my home and I want to make sure I get a reliable service for my new house.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
i believe my former roommates use att

all the ISPs seem a bit expensive for santa cruz(compared to other places), but the transfer rates are still pretty high even if the bandwidth isnt as big as you may deem necessary

and joe, why dont you just move in early? 15 /16 /17?

joeplicate

Smash Master
cuz idk

i guess i can maybe do that
but it depends on when my dad can drive a moving van to ucscccccccccccccccc
ccccccccc ccccccccccccccccc

ColZDude

Smash Rookie
Yo!

Im Colin, and imma be going to UCSC this fall xP

I just saw this thread, but i have no idea about the contents of it cuz its really **** long.

Im a pretty avid smash player, and i got to tournaments occasionally. like i went to cgc, and i always get invites to JustBeatboxs tournaments up in Fudruckers, but im always busy... )=

hows the scene in ucsc?

joeplicate

Smash Master
it's dope, and getting doper!! :colorful:

last year we had weekly smashfests which got up to like 25/30 people pretty frequently, including a handful of ranked players, and we're looking to continue the tradition this year!

as well as possibly host a few legit melee tournaments

Bryan500

Smash Cadet
if anyone wants a free cheap *** tv pm me? its nothing great but it can play melee

im leaving the country soon and i was just gona throw it out anyway.

ColZDude

Smash Rookie
I would want the tv! how much? ill be down on the 17th i think. maybe 18th i forgot the date.

**** i excited nowww

blueb3rry

Smash Cadet
I think most of Salinas will be at the smashfest sept 17. Also if you host tournaments on three-day weekends i can probably come up from Irvine.

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
I would want the tv! how much? ill be down on the 17th i think. maybe 18th i forgot the date.
if anyone wants a free cheap *** tv pm me? its nothing great but it can play melee
free

Also, don't talk ****. I have that TV too. It owns.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
WTFFFFFFf.

Apparently my house in SC developed a rat infestation. And with rats comes fleas. Not sure if I'll be moving in the weekend now. This is very frustrating.

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
MAN. BRYAN. i will miss you. i will always remember you as the one guy that saw me play drunk smash. are you gonna be coming back anytime in the future?

Bryan500

Smash Cadet
MAN. BRYAN. i will miss you. i will always remember you as the one guy that saw me play drunk smash. are you gonna be coming back anytime in the future?
Hmm u might be confusing me with the other Brian lol

And the tv is FREE FREE FREE!!! guys, just pm me if ur interested and ill tell u when u can pick it up and how to reach me offline

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
If anyone wants to come to my 21st and play smashed smash tomorrow, hit me up at 6503802909

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
Henrys moved in

+1 for active santa cruzians

also i think doug is confirmed for the 17th smashfest

im pullin my weight for invitations... how bout YOU GUYS

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
YEA IM IN SANTA CRUZ PERMANENTNLY
if its really too early, we can do it the following week

well only have had 1-2 days of classes

blehblebhelhLBleh w/e we shud still decide soon

ColZDude

Smash Rookie
HAHAHAHA! at the xin zhao comment. (= i used to be 24th in 5 v 5 ranked, and im the best tristana in the world as of season one when i beat atlanta ahaha.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
lest this be forgotten

let it be known that i 4stocked nicholas m Whittier in Drunk smash

=DDDD lets play againnn

me nick henry

who else is in santa cruz already??

joe have you managed to schedule an earlier move in day yet?

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
lest this be forgotten

let it be known that i 4stocked nicholas m Whittier in Drunk smash
bleh I suck at that matchup under any conditions. I think I won my last game of the night with a 40 second 4 stock finishing at 18%

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
ooooook so im thinkin 17th is early for some people(joe)

so imma tell the salinas people to just come the following week, and postpone the big thing till the 23rd or something

but for everyone else thats already gonna be in town by the 17th we should still get together get some games in, etcetc.

HappySun

Smash Rookie
21st?? TUESDAY??? dang im already in school i dont think salinas will be available either!

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
how about 19th sunday?

but 24th friday after school starts, i dont think things will quite kick in to high gear yet, just basic reviews, get textbooks, i think its doable but its up to the group

joeplicate

Smash Master
haha well what do y'all want?

i'm fine with the 19th

and as soon as we decide i'll change the thread title to say welcome back smashfest

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
sooooo any outside input?

since i figure the 3 of us that are actually talking(me joe and shroomed) would probably play any day

salinas cant make it on 19th or afterwards

Top Bottom