• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

joeplicate

Smash Master
:(

it's either u or me, matt!

idk though, we could always have 2 smashfests
so salinas can come before they go out to school or wherever else
(i will be attending the later one haha)

SO EVERYBODY!!

i updated the first post, you all should post if you're moved in yet, if you're still here, when you're moving in, and most importantly which day you'd like the smashfest!!

post post post :)

Crowing

Smash Cadet
YAY, I live again. Finally got internet.

So, I am officially in Santa Cruz and I am down to play smash (literally whenever). My goal is to play as much as possible and get a lot better this time. I want to play with anyone regardless of skill levels.

Can't wait to play with everybody once everyone moves in!!!

Crowing

Smash Cadet
On a side note, Bryan: do you still have that t.v for free. I need one and would be glad to take it off your hands if you haven't jettisoned it already.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
o ****

henry, do you want to go to a greek festival this weekend? (or anyone else in santa cruz)
its like fri - sunday. i wanna see if they have any cheap(ish) greek food there, its like right downtown

Shroomed

Smash Master
i'll be moving on wednesday

but i mite go home the weekend of to pick up stuff that i forget cuz i know im gonna forget something

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
i'm down for both days. its up to salinas if they want to come up to play that day because i'm not sure who else is gonna be here by then other than me nick and henry

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
17th is good for me. 19th might not be able to make it. Anytime after school starts is fine.

joeplicate

Smash Master
no *****!!!!! lol you come here

so i think we could do one salinas smashfest and then one official 'welcome back' smashfest :)

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
were all cool...
a little passive aggressiveness is in my nature
(<3youtoo fiction even tho i havent met you irl =D)

that being said... totally serious about keeping it santa cruz centered in here

i'm currently looking into whether we can reserve the community room for the 17th / 19th play dates. im hoping we dont need vince (a resident of those apartments) to reserve them, but well see

Lovage

Smash Hero
haha that was me posting from fiction's account like a champ

like i'm doing now

-joe

and i agree w/ a cruz-centric thread
y'all come 2 us :)

good work truman

sprint2k

Smash Rookie
shoutouts to joe, truman, sheridan, and truman's old roomate

ucsc smash has definitely come a long way in the past year!

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Two of my roommates talked briefly about wanting to try to learn how to play smash. More people to add to the community hopefully.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
yay sheridan =]]]

can we play at your place wednesday then?? =D

i imagine... erick, me, henry, and maybe 1 more?

and.... whos sprint2k lol =O

Q Q Q Q

ColZDude

Smash Rookie
HAHAHA SHROOMED UR ON XP
whats ur username? (= i saw ur vlad tag vs SS and i LOLED. i also was play LoL. haha
im ColZDude

the 19th is after everyone moves in right? that sounds hella fun lawl.

Shroomed

Smash Master
im dashiz0123

im pissed cuz i was at 1700 but then idiots dropped me bak down to 1667

now i gotta climb bak up....im gonna hit 1800 before school starts

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
on the 17th well try and play in the community room
since vince will be there (right?)

wat time do you (all) wanna play on the 17th?

on the 19th we can try and play in joe's apartment or we can get doug to claim the community room since hes a crownee

How many setups do we have for each day?
How many is salinas bringing? ill have one for each day, but will definitely have trouble bringing it up unless someone with a car (nick/sheridan) helps me bring it up

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I have a full set up now. But there is no way I will bring a tv unless I catch a ride with someone.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
We're never going to play again for the rest of the year.

Nah, We will probably play at least once a week. And if we are playing on the 19th, a Sunday Night, you could probably make it. I doubt they'll have a mandatory thing scheduled. But WoW is fun so don't skip out on it if you don't want to.

booradley

Smash Rookie
welcome week is Noothing.... if i remember correctly... there were just like... tours of santa cruz or something

at least thats how it was for my college lol

i doubt welcome week activities take up both days =D or last that long so try and attend one of the smashfests
(although keep us updated once you find out what the welcome week activities are and how long they last. I'm personally pretty interested in that too)

we'll always be talking about when to have our next big smashfest, and once youve met some people you can just talk to them directly to arrange smaller things. joe's usually always down to play if you wanna get some ridiculous 1v1 time in (as in ridiculously difficult and makes you learn alot). and im sure shroomeds the same way, he seems like a nice guy =P

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I was trying to indicate that welcome week is usually a lot of fun, but not for the things that the school plans. It is a time to meet new friends and do something crazy with the people you'll be living with for the next year. Same could be said about meeting the SC smash people too though!

Truman: Want to smash today or tomorrow or before 17th?

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
depending on the amount of people...

well have it either at my place or at the community room

it looks like salinas IS coming on friday, Jin has confirmed with me
so im lookin towards grabbing the community room

but nick, erick should be coming for friday's gathering

my (truman's) number is 626 246 4401
text is preferred, tell me your name too.... and joe's number is in the first post

Top Bottom