• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

ColZDude

Smash Rookie
i know i dont know u guys at all, but is that open to everyone? xP new guy on campus wants to meet some people! smash is a good way lol except im not incredible at all

Shroomed

Smash Master
i will be back in santa cruz on sunday

i had to figure out what to do with my car so i had to come home

there's no grace period at all to park ur car wtf

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
you Shoulda parked it downtown, Shroomed!! at my house!

plans for tonight are smash at the community room at 630

Crown/Merrill Apartments, community room

text my number if ur super lost

ColZDude

Smash Rookie
And sorry for double post, im terrible at forum ettique

LOL and am i allowed to come play with you guys?

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Of course you can. Anyone who wants to can go to the community lounge. It is advised everyone have their own controller of course.

ColZDude

Smash Rookie
**** and if i dont LOL, i didnt bring a set so of course i didnt bring my gc nor tc nor controllers.

do u think som1 could lend me one for today? ill have mine in by the 19th.

and thanks for the invite! (=

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I'm bringing an extra, I got you covered! I might be running a bit late, kinda a long bike ride to campus but I need exercise today.

joeplicate

Smash Master
shoutouts to joe, truman, sheridan, and truman's old roomate

ucsc smash has definitely come a long way in the past year!
dooooope lol

TRUMAN how could u not remember Justin Wang??!??
for shame

i'll read this thread some more when i'm not so tired
but i like what i see! be there SUNDAY

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
collins pretty Good!

and doug your roommate is alot better than i expected lol. seems like uve been playing alot with him

im sorry i had to leave early....so i didnt get to play jin or sheridan or frotaz in singles

sheridan if youre reading this... can i come pick up my tv today? or if ur free on sunday Day? ill prolly have a car by then

joeplicate

Smash Master
i'm extremely excited to get back to santa cruz!

seeing a lotta good activity, too
booradley is alan's account? LOL!

colZ, i wanna meet you!
henry, holding it down like always!
and nick nick nick, it's been too long

when's our big welcome back smashfest gonna be? lmk so i can update the thread =D

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Truman, I think I'm actually going to the smashfest tomorrow since the DBR BBQ doesn't seem to be happening, so I'll bring them then.

Speaking of which, when are we getting together Sunday? And presumably it will be at the community room?

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
WHAT TIME DO YOU GUYS WANT IT TO BE?

7 again???
and yeah, community room again

thanks alot sheridan >< its a heavy *** tv too =\ let me know when you get up to campus so i can help carry it over

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Oh yeah, and I found a controller that someone left yesterday. Provide a specific and accurate description of it in order to reclaim it.

booradley

Smash Rookie
You guys... mark ur conches with things like insignias or labels or something. cuz now sheridan gets +1 conch

Shroomed

Smash Master
how the **** do i play league of legends on cruznet? haha

i NEEEEEED to know

it's only giving me local access but earlier it was local and internet

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I remember having to download something called CISCO(?) agent that gives full internet access. And it might be different for where you are living, but my wireless network was complete trash, definitely had to use an Ethernet cord for dota.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
if you get internet and you still cant play games, its cuz ur on wireless. you need to plug in to the ethernet port

if youre not getting internet at all, even with the ethernet cable plugged in, then id say its a problem you cant really fix. call reslife or something about it

ColZDude

Smash Rookie
Shroomed, u need to connect to ur wall with resnet i think? or is that not in apartments?

cuz its blocked on cruznet for me.

how was the smash fest? anyone else down to play some time? i got my contrller and classes start wednesday so yeah. i dont have set though.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Pretty sure classes start thursday??

And I am down to play whenever probably. Finally getting my bus sticker so I can get around.

Shroomed

Smash Master
anyone wanna smash? i can't play league of legends because my game keeps jumping

if anyone knows how to fix it i'd <3 you

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
me and joe are planning to play on tuesday (tomorow!) at 6pm'ish

everyone wanna bring their friends and stuff?

we can make it at the community room

@dajuan - from my experience the internet on campus has been pretty reliably, except for the times that it dies completely... i would like to take a look next time im nearby might be able to do some trixies

joeplicate

Smash Master
lmao dajuan

save it for tomorrow night, son!
(because i'm busy shopping for groceries and **** :()

on that note!!!
who's down for another smashfest tomorrow night??
i heard mixed things about the last one
that merrill concert or w/e was jackin our freshies, plus me and mike had to go early, etc. etc.

let's put together one with more like 3/4 setups instead of 1, every smasher, and no johns this time!! lol

who's down?

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I've got a cube, and could bring a t.v. if i could get a ride, but other wise it's just a cube. I'm sad that I missed the last one cause I still don't have my bus sticker yet.

I went to campus today to get the sticker and the office was closed. But I saw Joe and some peeps on the street (probably going shopping), not sure if you saw me or not.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Tomorrow is a good day cause I'll be up at the opers festival for at least part of the day. I can dip out of there and play some smash early with someone on campus or just hang out there till 6 and meet at community lounge shortly after.

Try to tell me now if you need a set up and I might be able to get one up there.

Top Bottom