• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Zephyr

Smash Lord
What about SD Reaper? =o

edit: O yeah, and $ick
And Anto

there are marths in socal, we don't need more (please XD)

I'm thinking of dropping fox and going all falcon in singles. I know it'd be fun, but I also know it'd be stupid. I'm so torn.

Celph

Smash Journeyman
he wasnt even using his shiek which is alot better than his falco
I butt ****ed Maple's Sheik with my Marth on Pokemon Stadium. Honestly, I beat him worse than I've beaten any other Sheik in SoCal -- that goes from Sherigami to Nasty Nate to Embracethe12 to Kira. You need to calm down, Connor would wreck Maple no matter what character Maple went.

No offense to you Maple, I don't know you at all, but Fumi, every time you post you sound like a gigantic noob. You need to check yourself.

JDM

Smash Champion
Chickity check yourself before you wreck yourself.

P help me with my marth at the high desert tourney this sat.

Celph

Smash Journeyman
Okay.

I can tell you now though, stop playing other characters. I hear you're a Marth main but I've never seen your Marth.

JDM

Smash Champion
Yeah. When my marth doesn't win the first round I usually go fox and I somehow win the set.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
And Anto

there are marths in socal, we don't need more (please XD)

I'm thinking of dropping fox and going all falcon in singles. I know it'd be fun, but I also know it'd be stupid. I'm so torn.
No..! it's not stupid at all! Play whatever character you have most fun with. Falcon is crazy fun. Imagine all the Peaches you can Dthrow and Knee..! Doesn't that sound fun!?!

:chuckle:

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
No..! it's not stupid at all! Play whatever character you have most fun with. Falcon is crazy fun. Imagine all the Peaches you can Dthrow and Knee..! Doesn't that sound fun!?!

:chuckle:
Falcon is the greatest =P.... Yup Kouryuu speaks the truth. The most important thing is to have fun with the character your playing with.

I need to play both JDM and Sherigami again. It's been a long while since I played either of them =O.

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
if you don't mind getting buttraped by the spacies, Falcon is a good character for you.
For some reason I do well against spacies =/. It's Marth that ***** me =(.

PyroRyuken... if you don't mind me asking, who are you? I don't know who you are IRL, but I guess I have met you before
Seriously? =O. I'm the falcon player with SD Reaper. We we were at the tv getting ***** by HugQ's samus >_<.

nawnscents

Smash Apprentice
macd: Don't worry, no offense taken haha. I didn't really expect to win anyway since I met my partner right before signups that day.. good thing he goes to this school though so I finally have someone to play with.

Kouryuu ***** me 2 years ago and it'll probably be the same now ;)

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
I butt ****ed Maple's Sheik with my Marth on Pokemon Stadium. Honestly, I beat him worse than I've beaten any other Sheik in SoCal -- that goes from Sherigami to Nasty Nate to Embracethe12 to Kira. You need to calm down, Connor would wreck Maple no matter what character Maple went.

No offense to you Maple, I don't know you at all, but Fumi, every time you post you sound like a gigantic noob. You need to check yourself.
i suck at melee anyway. besides i am calm. sry that i cant be a faboulus poster, u have inspired me p. now im going to post like a thousand times a day and learn how to be a magnificent poster like you. jk. sry to break it to u but i pretty much only use smashboards to c where tournaments are going to be held, it isnt my life...

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
i suck at melee anyway. besides i am calm. sry that i cant be a faboulus poster, u have inspired me p. now im going to post like a thousand times a day and learn how to be a magnificent poster like you. jk. sry to break it to u but i pretty much only use smashboards to c where tournaments are going to be held, it isnt my life...
God dammit dude didn't you get owned last time for talking like this?

You're ****ing 12 years old. Wtf could your "life" possibly consist of?

Surely it's not *****es, surely it's not college, surely it's not parties, surely it's not smash.
Only thing left is boys, roller blading, and spongebob squarepants.

Get that **** out of here.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
God dammit dude didn't you get owned last time for talking like this?

You're ****ing 12 years old. Wtf could your "life" possibly consist of?

Surely it's not *****es, surely it's not college, surely it's not parties, surely it's not smash.
Only thing left is boys, roller blading, and spongebob squarepants.

Get that **** out of here.
KJAH;SLKDFH;KH;LKJ;LKJAEWLHLAKHJ;LAKJSLFKJH LKAJLKFMJ.,ASM.ZMFL OLAFOAJL

This man was my doubles partner. Beast.

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
hey, what do you guys have against anime? That stuff is ****ing awesome, and it is Japanese. You know what else is Japanese?

Pocky.

The ****ing best snack on the planet.

Top Bottom