• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

BlackSwan

Smash Rookie
Indeed, AzN_Lep. You did throw away your tournament sets and in doing so you sent me straight to a ****** courtesy of Lovage. I really shouldn't have advanced past you. Haha.

If I play you again, please don't throw it away! Ah needs mah Ice Climbers practice!

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
yeah i'm sorry about that BlackSwan (Jesse?), i just really wasn't feeling up to playing that day. 3 days of running tournaments wasn't too bad, it was the lack of food and sleep that fatigued me. We'll play again sometime.

Lovage

Smash Hero
Indeed, AzN_Lep. You did throw away your tournament sets and in doing so you sent me straight to a ****** courtesy of Lovage. I really shouldn't have advanced past you. Haha.

If I play you again, please don't throw it away! Ah needs mah Ice Climbers practice!
hey thats me!!!!

yayayayaya

BlackSwan

Smash Rookie
Lovage! Your **** fox with your **** shines guarding the **** edges! Arghhh! HaHaHa
Seriously, your Fox is nice, but it shames me to remember how easily you took me down.

Oh well.

Celph

Smash Journeyman
If you don't want to do neutrals only, then we just won't money match. -shrugs- Those are my rules. If you want counterpicks, play me in tournament.

If it makes you feel better, I won't ban anything.

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
Zepher lets do some Falcon ditto at next toruney, it's too fun. I was the guy sitting on the ground to your right in that Falcon FFA we did. Falcon is too good <3

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Zepher lets do some Falcon ditto at next toruney, it's too fun. I was the guy sitting on the ground to your right in that Falcon FFA we did. Falcon is too good <3
Dude, hell yes. Anytime in the tournament anyone wants to falcon ditto, hit me up. Falcon dittos are the best match in this game.

D

Deleted member

Lol i sorta meant at a triweekly, because i have school on weekdays and cuz my parents wont let me go to someones house i dont know very well/at all.

Its just so much different than brawl, cant get used to it again. O_o

Sizzle

I paint controllers
I'm at SDSU again, and would love to play more people. Juice and I play on a pretty regular basis, but otherwise he is the only SDSU smasher I have played. I know there are more out there. I live on campus, so if you have a big break between classes, or also live on campus I'd love to play whenever.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Jake the Boy, here's a lockpick. It might be helpful if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you.

Aznpkilla

Smash Cadet
I'm at SDSU again, and would love to play more people. Juice and I play on a pretty regular basis, but otherwise he is the only SDSU smasher I have played. I know there are more out there. I live on campus, so if you have a big break between classes, or also live on campus I'd love to play whenever.
I live near the SDSU math/science building, like 10 min walking distance. Contact me if you ever want to meet up and play!

I'm pretty nub though, so you'll probably be on the winning end. :chuckle:

Zephyr

Smash Lord
That was too close! You were almost a Jibble sandwich!

Thanks, Barry. But didn't you say you were going to the dining room to do some research?

JDM

Smash Champion
What is this? It looks like it was killed by some crows or something. I hope this isn't chris's blood. Lets go report this to Wesker.

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
Hey, does anybody know where Rickety has vanished to?

P.S. Does everyone that post in this thead also post in the Mango socal thread? If so, sorry for the repeat question to everyone.

JDM

Smash Champion
I heard rick went to winter game fest.

Some people here post in the mango thread. I do.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
anyone down to smash friday before scsa/connors biweekly (whichever occurs). i'm down to travel wherev...prlly be me, pnoy, deth....maybe maple

Top Bottom