• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

MacD

Banned via Administration
so i was playing tonight with brian (whatisfear) on my system and i swear, every match there was one ghost hit, sometimes 2, 3 or 4, once, i even dsmashed him and it hit him twice and both were ghost hits, like wtf, how does that happen

it was just so crazy i had to share

MAPLE

Smash Apprentice
Dam I'm never post/go on here.Holy S*** here we go.......
nah, my yoshi is better than my fox. i was dissapointed about losing to lovage the first match with yoshi since i had the lead on the last stock but then he ended up winning but i never thought i would get even close to beating lovage. maple deserves to get 9th or 7th place, he had connor but then messed up and lost

but if i eventually ended up dropping yoshi (which i wont) then i will have to change my name to 69
Ha Thanks for looking out son
well yeah, he was playing really well but if he really deserved to win, he would've won. If you still disagree, I'll MM maple for $5 next time.
Agree. Except for the part about me playing well...
then why in the world would he go Falco? Whatever character he uses, I'll money match it.
Don't worry about it, why did you go peach?..... Save your money, take P. out on a nice dinner to KFC

I butt ****ed Maple's Sheik with my Marth on Pokemon Stadium. Honestly, I beat him worse than I've beaten any other Sheik in SoCal -- that goes from Sherigami to Nasty Nate to Embracethe12 to Kira. You need to calm down, Connor would wreck Maple no matter what character Maple went.

No offense to you Maple, I don't know you at all, but Fumi, every time you post you sound like a gigantic noob. You need to check yourself.
NO JOHNS, sorry i seem to disappoint you. Don't get to play as much I would like to , maybe we should play sometime? But I remember sticking it in you all day in doubles... OREO. But no offense, I don't even know you at all

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
haha, Maple, I didn't mean to be offensive to you or anything. I went Peach because I felt my Fox was playing badly and maybe Peach would've been a better choice. but it wasn't.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
<3age said:
i ****ing hate weaboos
what the **** is a weaboo? i'm just going to assume you meant whatever sherigami was talking about soo... people who like pocky and anime? i dig pocky, not so much anime. save a few like DBZ for childhood sake

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
a white person who pretends/acts they are asian

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman
so i was playing tonight with brian (whatisfear) on my system and i swear, every match there was one ghost hit, sometimes 2, 3 or 4, once, i even dsmashed him and it hit him twice and both were ghost hits, like wtf, how does that happen

Phantom hits happen when your hitbox and the move's hitbox are tangent

:3

JDM

Smash Champion

Haha. You should see the "ghost" rest psychomidget got on me.

JDM

Smash Champion
hey, what do you guys have against anime? That stuff is ****ing awesome, and it is Japanese. You know what else is Japanese?

Pocky.

The ****ing best snack on the planet.

Hi chews are pretty legit. EVERYBODY at my school loves them. There's people who sling hi chew at my school lol.

And I hate weaboos in person.

MAPLE

Smash Apprentice
haha, Maple, I didn't mean to be offensive to you or anything. I went Peach because I felt my Fox was playing badly and maybe Peach would've been a better choice. but it wasn't.
Its all good. Didn't mean anything by it...... GG. Hit up SD when your having a biweekly at your house, want to train/get better.

Celph

Smash Journeyman
NO JOHNS, sorry i seem to disappoint you. Don't get to play as much I would like to , maybe we should play sometime? But I remember sticking it in you all day in doubles... OREO. But no offense, I don't even know you at all
I have no idea what you just said, but if it ends in a money match, I accept.

$5 minimum.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Its all good. Didn't mean anything by it...... GG. Hit up SD when your having a biweekly at your house, want to train/get better.
u jst named the sole reason SD doesnt have more skill. SD is decent/ish but some peeps in SD would do really well if SD SMASHED TOGETHER MORE/AT ALL. No one plays, everyone is too lazy to drive even 30-45 minutes to a tourney! I have had consecutive biweeklies in SD and there are consistantly more non-SD people than there are SD people. 818,805,and more drive like 2/2:30/3 hours where SD has a 30-45 minute drive. It's simple, if you (SD people) want to get better, step the **** up and lets get organized.

I have no idea what you just said, but if it ends in a money match, I accept.

$5 minimum.
Maple is actually really good, like much of SD (including myself...for singles XD) he has a consistancy problem. I think it would go either way in this MM. U guys should do multiple MMs; different char mach-ups.

Celph

Smash Journeyman
I heard Maple was good. I hold the standard for good much higher, though. They wouldn't go either way, I'd make sure of that. We can do any MM combination with my Sheik or my Marth, and maybe my Fox depending how cocky I am / what character he's using.

That goes for anyone in San Diego. No one in SD would beat me. I ask for money matches all the time; the area is wise not to take them. Which reminds me, we forgot to do our mm Azn Lep. :(

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
yeah sorry 'bout that P, i was pretty tired though i threw both my tournament sets too. we'll do it for sure next time

Zephyr

Smash Lord
I heard Maple was good. I hold the standard for good much higher, though. They wouldn't go either way, I'd make sure of that. We can do any MM combination with my Sheik or my Marth, and maybe my Fox depending how cocky I am / what character he's using.

That goes for anyone in San Diego. No one in SD would beat me. I ask for money matches all the time; the area is wise not to take them. Which reminds me, we forgot to do our mm Azn Lep. :(
Wow, **** that ****. You mess with all of SD, you're gonna have all of SD to deal with. 5$ MM next time we're at the same tourney.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Eh, sorry Embrace. I normally only MM people I either have a beef with or if we just want to screw around like falcon v mewtwo MM or something.

Celph

Smash Journeyman
Wow, **** that ****. You mess with all of SD, you're gonna have all of SD to deal with. 5$ MM next time we're at the same tourney.
Alright. My Marth or Sheik? I'll let you pick.

Randoms only, one reset, one ban, 2/3.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Alright. My Marth or Sheik? I'll let you pick.

Randoms only, one reset, one ban, 2/3.
I'll take your Marth. Randoms only is fine.

And all you have to do to get MM's is just insult an entire community of smashers. Pretty easy.

MacD

Banned via Administration
Seriously. I should really take notes. :smash:
pink shinobi isn't half bad at it either, he just goes around asking everyone for a mm, and eventually someone says yes, gets *****, find out they played pink shinobi, then hands over the money

for some reason, nobody knows what he looks like

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
LMAO, I usually ask what their gamer tag is when someone challenges me to a MM.

Let me see if I got this... Zephr ur gay, let's MM. My Peach against your Falcon. 5$?

:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:

Zephyr

Smash Lord
LOL.

1. I don't MM based on insults directed at just me
2. My Falcon sucks, I'd never seriously MM anyone with it.

Top Bottom