• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
I really had no choice, I had some bad problems that made me do it. Had that hair for 5 years....**** I miss it. :urg:

SirNegroJuice

Smash Journeyman
Hey Sizzle, I also attend SDSU. If you are looking for more smashers, I get out of class on Fridays at 1:00pm and will be on the campus at the time. You live on campus, right? If you want someone to play with, just PM me what days and times are good for you.

I could even smash tomorrow if you’d like. But if I don’t respond to your PM after today, assume I’m not coming.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Smashfest

Tomorow!!! Maple/Kyle's house. Probably start around 5. contact him...760-277-1952.

Let's practice it up SD!!!

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
at any rate, just check up this thread once or twice a week and you're bound to see upcoming tournaments and smashfests
If you check this thread once or twice a week, you'll miss half the events. Many smashfests and tournaments are completely spontaneous and scheduled the same or next day on the first mention. People are always complaining that they saw too late. How often do I see, "smashfest at my place tonight" or something along those lines? Too often here. :p
Heee <3 I have no idea what you're talking about :-P
... cough.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Tomorow!!! Maple/Kyle's house. Probably start around 5. contact him...760-277-1952.

Let's practice it up SD!!!
You know SM is down. We gotta set our plans straight because PNOY has to take his vanity shots for Playgirl (jk, Senior Portraits) so count us in, almost. :)

Rickety

Peace and Love
Everyone hears every little sound.

Tonight! 9/7/07

Kyle aka Maple aka Team-Harmony's-Old-friend-but-newest-member, will be house-sitting for his neighbors, and he will be able to allow smashers to come and play!

Kyle's Address is:

1012 Gallery Drive,
Oceanside, CA

It will be an all night affair <3

Number's to Call:
Kyle: (760)-277-1952
Rickety: (619)-267-1995

---

I still don't know what HideousBeing is talking about! ;)

---

Though, the way I see it, people who don't host or house smashers really have no right to complain about dates and locations, no? <3

---

<3
rick

P.S. Doodles! I love the banner! We're so cute! I love you, Doodles!

EDIT: omigosh! This is the first post I can remember that didn't have any smiley faces!

So, just for good measure,
:] :] :] :]

Last edited:

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
so is this open to everyone, because I'd love to play with SD people

plus I got a friend who might want to come, he plans on going to UCSD, im sure he'd love to meet you guys too

Yloh

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I'm going to show up to the smashfest tonight! I'll bring my cube and TV.

Who holds the title for male smasher with longest hair now?

If you were to ask that question about a year ago, then it would of been me. My hair was almost half way down my back.

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
Who holds the title for male smasher with longest hair now?

If you were to ask that question about a year ago, then it would of been me. My hair was almost half way down my back.
:(

I'm headin up there right now, cya all there.

Yloh

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Maple for letting us over to play smash last night. It was great seeing everybody again and I hope to be able to smash with you guys more often.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Friday Night/Saturday Morning was fun y'all.
To quote the great Vietgamer, "I'm bored."

Who wants to hang out? Anyone wanna go to Balboa Park? I'll drive :]

<3
rick(ety)

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
Friday Night/Saturday Morning was fun y'all.
To quote the great Vietgamer, "I'm bored."

Who wants to hang out? Anyone wanna go to Balboa Park? I'll drive :]

<3
rick(ety)

let's get some CHAOS action up in here

"WELCOME.... TO COMPLETE CHAOS" or something like that hahaha

we definitely should sometime, though

edit: "NOOOOO MY TICKETS"

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for hosting Kyle, the smashfest was too fun. It was great to see everyone again =]

(And yes Edrees, this is Will)

Top Bottom