• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

anto

Smash Apprentice
sorry anto for not according an apropiate date.. i have been busy at college and finding a job haha, i really think we should have more frecuent conversations about when to play.. im looking for smashers and I have found nothing,

PS: greetings rickety,st patrick and edrees !! (from TJ)
its all good man college first before smash ahha but yea i'm pretty much free whenever so just let me know

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
yeaah. we're going to the bowling alley on saturday up near (s) patricks. call me if you want to go. its on saturday. ohh yeah. cool people only. yes. you, giza.

619-253-0384

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Attention SD players! I have a spare GCN that I don't need anymore. We recently got a new one at Am Vets, with two controllers that were the point of the purchase. The only reason we kept the new one, is because we have experienced disk reading problems maybe 10 times during our ownership of the old one. It is a platinum model, and I will let it go for $5.00 or free if you insist. Let me know if you want it.

Edit: The AC Adaptor and color cord are included.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Attention SD players! I have a spare GCN that I don't need anymore. We recently got a new one at Am Vets, with two controllers that were the point of the purchase. The only reason we kept the new one, is because we have experienced disk reading problems maybe 10 times during our ownership of the old one. It is a platinum model, and I will let it go for $5.00 or free if you insist. Let me know if you want it.

Edit: The AC Adaptor and color cord are included.
Hook a G up! Do I have to haggle?

I just need one because mine stopped working like a year or two ago, and my Wii is on the verge of breaking at the rate of falls it's experienced. :)

So like, if I'm the first, maybe just maybe I'll take you up on that offer.

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Hook a G up! Do I have to haggle?

I just need one because mine stopped working like a year or two ago, and my Wii is on the verge of breaking at the rate of falls it's experienced. :)

So like, if I'm the first, maybe just maybe I'll take you up on that offer.
You are.
I'll see if next time we both come to an event I can make the transaction. This depends on the next triweekly or local tournament or fest I guess.

Edit: I want to give anyone else who wants or needs one a chance too, though. So It's highest bidder for now. I will give it to whoever is the highest bidder, or for free if LHG is the only one who wants it.

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
that video was boring.

it had no structure. no real set up. and nothing real to offer.

it was just a bunch of random events strung together. poorly. i didnt even kno what was happening at certain points.

bonercam = fail

and the ending was just weird.

p.s. Mr. Ganondorf > St. Patrick :laugh:

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
that video was boring.

it had no structure. no real set up. and nothing real to offer.

it was just a bunch of random events strung together. poorly. i didnt even kno what was happening at certain points.

bonercam = fail

and the ending was just weird.

p.s. Mr. Ganondorf > St. Patrick :laugh:
myy my that was pretty critical, jon. i dont like your comment, personally. just had to tell you that. the whole mr. ganondorf, thing was pretty harsh. but hey, a 3.0 camera can only get your so far. it doesn't help when you're not so talented at film either i guess. no johns. ;D

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
myy my that was pretty critical, jon. i dont like your comment, personally. just had to tell you that. the whole mr. ganondorf, thing was pretty harsh. but hey, a 3.0 camera can only get your so far. it doesn't help when you're not so talented at film either i guess. no johns. ;D
lmao that comment was made to be mean.

im just messin with you guys. i havent seen any of you in a while. so whats happening in the SD smash scene?

edit: the guy from YO GABBA GABBA looks just like you bone. its scary. he even acts like you.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
I definitely want in on that GCN. LMK how much it would cost. =)

My GC only lasts about a half hour before it overheats. >_>

Micheal

Smash Apprentice

im just messin with you guys. i havent seen any of you in a while. so whats happening in the SD smash scene?

edit: the guy from YO GABBA GABBA looks just like you bone. its scary. he even acts like you.
lol. **** you. you little punk. better not be romeo logged in on your screen name because he already knows whats in store for his @$$.

there's no smash scene in san diego. ... maybe if you played more, you'd know. tsk tsk. just like edrees said, you're crawling right back... sorry jon but, team harmony has replaced you with giza... rick didn't tell you? :\

edit: hahahaha. yo gabba gabba. i dont even know what to say to that.

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
lol. **** you. you little punk. better not be romeo logged in on your screen name because he already knows whats in store for his @$$.

there's no smash scene in san diego. ... maybe if you played more, you'd know. tsk tsk. just like edrees said, you're crawling right back... sorry jon but, team harmony has replaced you with giza... rick didn't tell you? :\

edit: hahahaha. yo gabba gabba. i dont even know what to say to that.

why would i care about bein replaced with giza? thats your bff bone. not mine. i didnt kno you wanted him so bad.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
hii san diego. miss u all. been so long. i havn't played smash for a month in a half! been on tour with my band. i'm in texas right now, be back for the month of september though, let's smash it up u hoes.

holla back

Rickety

Peace and Love
Letters, plenty of letters.

PS: greetings rickety,st patrick and edrees !! (from TJ)
Hola! Quiero jugar con ustedes otra vez! Puedemos ir a la McDonalds in San Ysidro otra vez :]

Rick, what's this I hear about you being a pupil of Ken's?
Oh? Who told you that?
I don't know what you're talking about....

heeee <3

yeaah. we're going to the bowling alley on saturday up near (s) patricks. call me if you want to go. its on saturday. ohh yeah. cool people only. yes. you, giza.

619-253-0384
Woo! This is gonna be so much fun! I can't wait to see your new haircut, Bone! <3

when is the nextr triweekly n.n
When other people start hosting them, hopefully Pat will start soon :]
How have you been, Soid? <3

this is where we're all going on saturday.
between 7 and 8.

12941 Poway Rd
Poway, CA 92064
(858) 748-9110
I need to find my phone! I'll call with questions! :]
Who's still coming?

Hi Jon! <33333333333
We're back for one last round together! <3

Omigosh! heee <3 literal lol!

I need to draw a new banner with my amazing (read: horrible) art skills! A show of hands, who's in Harmony? <3 :] :] :]

Rick, Bone, Doodles, Viet, Patrick
Jon, Romeo, Tony, Asp, Zack
I hope everyone here is still in Harmony :]
Bone and Patrick I hope didn't leave us, and I hope Jon, Romeo, Zack, and Tony didn't retire for good.

Jeff? Or he is just Condo now? Then again, he did crew with Harmony at OC3 unlike some people! Dun Dun Dun! ;)

They have Wii bowling in real life too? sweet..im there.
Vote RicketyPieces in 2008!

why would i care about bein replaced with giza? thats your bff bone. not mine. i didnt kno you wanted him so bad.
oooooh!

<3 you, jon

:]

hii san diego. miss u all. been so long. i havn't played smash for a month in a half! been on tour with my band. i'm in texas right now, be back for the month of september though, let's smash it up u hoes.

holla back
The greatest words ever:
Pha: "Why marry a Doctor when you can marry The BOSS!"

Well, well.
ooh

<3
rick(ety)

EDIT:

Ooh! By the way! We have recently voted in a new member of Harmony!
First one to guess correctly gets something special.

Happy Guessing! <3

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Hola! Quiero jugar con ustedes otra vez! Puedemos ir a la McDonalds in San Ysidro otra vez :]
"Puedemos"? LOL!
Oh? Who told you that?
I don't know what you're talking about....
I understood from someone who claimed to have played you at a recent event that Ken once thought of giving smash lessons to people. According to this guy, you were Ken's first and last pupil. Apparently the job proved too taxing for Ken, who decided he couldn't keep it up. Now are you joking, or have I been played for a fool in believing him?

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
meyoulou: Are you ****ing kidding?!! Ill **** you because you dont kow whats gonna hit you
meyoulou: this is tony
cellexist: ***** you aint ****
cellexist: you aint **** *****
cellexist: lol. we'll see
meyoulou: FOOL! Well see man, well see
cellexist: omg its on.
cellexist: i'll beat you in everygame son
meyoulou: 3rd strike, or what street fighter?\
cellexist: lets go
meyoulou: even without my stache, ill own you
cellexist: im not scared of you homie
cellexist: aaaah. dirty. you didnt go there
cellexist: you're powerless now homie.
meyoulou: what about you, you cut your hair fool
meyoulou: you aint soo pretty anymore
cellexist: fool
cellexist: i got 100x hotter
meyoulou: i wanna see
cellexist: i loook waaay better
meyoulou: do you look like your mii still?
cellexist: i look like my maple story charater no **** LOL
meyoulou: or your maple story charecter?
meyoulou: OMG
cellexist: exactly like it
cellexist: i swear on my life
meyoulou: YOUR SOO Beautiful
cellexist: lol i know! its crazy
meyoulou: with the wedding dress to XD

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
WOOT, i got my avatar BACK!!!!!

Bone- That conversation was supposed to be private, it shows my true feelings about you. XD. Gimme your Maple story account. You should see my charecter now, he has beautiful metrosexual hair.

Hm...a new harmony member....Giza? lol, just playiing....

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey SD gang,

Is there any way someone would be able to house and help transport some players from Mexico for SCC? I don't know exactly how many, or how many they'd need help transporting, but one of their representatives has been trying to get some help in the SCC thread for a while. Is anyone up for it?

Micheal

Smash Apprentice

Bone- That conversation was supposed to be private, it shows my true feelings about you. XD. Gimme your Maple story account. You should see my charecter now, he has beautiful metrosexual hair.

rick told me to post it. ;D

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
I should be coming to bowling tonight, and my girlfriend might join me.

When's the next Triweekly? </3 Azn_Lep needs to get un-lazy =P

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
HAHAHA that's such an amazing picture.

the drawings of jeff and micheal(viet) are freaking HILARIOUS XD

I wanna go to bowling tonight just to own you guys in 3s =D

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
I "may" have a possible venue location if you guys are interested. But it's all the way in Temecula. The place already has a pretty big HD widescreen TV. And a good amount of space.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Romeo looks so cute in that picture XD

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Zephyr and LHG, (and any other GCN takers) if you want to, I'll give the cube for free, but you would have to decide who it goes to. You realize auctioning it is the only fair way for me to decide who gets it otherwise.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Zephyr and LHG, (and any other GCN takers) if you want to, I'll give the cube for free, but you would have to decide who it goes to. You realize auctioning it is the only fair way for me to decide who gets it otherwise.
Zephyr (or anyone else) can have it if they REALLY need it. I just thought it'd be cool to have one since mine died (I have a Wii though) and to play Phantasy Star Online on the free servers. If you really want it Zephyr, you can have it. :):)

Rickety

Peace and Love
Stepping out of this Old Brown Shoe, Baby I'm in love with you.

"Puedemos"? LOL!

I understood from someone who claimed to have played you at a recent event that Ken once thought of giving smash lessons to people. According to this guy, you were Ken's first and last pupil. Apparently the job proved too taxing for Ken, who decided he couldn't keep it up. Now are you joking, or have I been played for a fool in believing him?
Oopsie, yeah, it's "Podemos". :-P
I failed my Latin blood!

Ooh, who was it that told you I got Ken training?
Yes, I did receive Ken training, but it's only half-correct to say I was his only student. He has always trained people (Pha and Panda spring to mind), but my case was a service he created ("Ken, Isai, and ChuDat's Tutoring Service") to counter Husband and Wife's tutoring service.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=69000

Basically, he trained me for an hour, and gave me tips and tricks, and stuff. Nowadays he just calls me and we go to his house and play smash and pokemon, and eat sushi together. (Vegan sushi for me,though <3 ). It's all good fun :]

meyoulou: Are you ****ing kidding?!! Ill **** you because you dont kow whats gonna hit you
meyoulou: this is tony
cellexist: ***** you aint ****
cellexist: you aint **** *****
cellexist: lol. we'll see
meyoulou: FOOL! Well see man, well see
cellexist: omg its on.
cellexist: i'll beat you in everygame son
meyoulou: 3rd strike, or what street fighter?\
cellexist: lets go
meyoulou: even without my stache, ill own you
cellexist: im not scared of you homie
cellexist: aaaah. dirty. you didnt go there
cellexist: you're powerless now homie.
meyoulou: what about you, you cut your hair fool
meyoulou: you aint soo pretty anymore
cellexist: fool
cellexist: i got 100x hotter
meyoulou: i wanna see
cellexist: i loook waaay better
meyoulou: do you look like your mii still?
cellexist: i look like my maple story charater no **** LOL
meyoulou: or your maple story charecter?
meyoulou: OMG
cellexist: exactly like it
cellexist: i swear on my life
meyoulou: YOUR SOO Beautiful
cellexist: lol i know! its crazy
meyoulou: with the wedding dress to XD
cuteness! <3

The guess of Giza is incorrect!

Hey SD gang,

Is there any way someone would be able to house and help transport some players from Mexico for SCC? I don't know exactly how many, or how many they'd need help transporting, but one of their representatives has been trying to get some help in the SCC thread for a while. Is anyone up for it?
I will try Neal, but I can't guarantee anything yet.

HAHAHA that's such an amazing picture.

the drawings of jeff and micheal(viet) are freaking HILARIOUS XD

I wanna go to bowling tonight just to own you guys in 3s =D
Doodles! <3
I love you!

Romeo looks so cute in that picture XD
Aw, thanks! :]

u guys should do rock paypa scizzors
Romeo is a cutie!

----

Wow! "Bowling" was super fun!
Nickel City Arcade was way too good!

Edrees - DEAL or NO DEAL!? *hits button* NO DEAL!

Bone - Thanks for giving us the white controller! If we can ever find a screwdriver, Nicky and I will split it! I hope everything gets better for you, I will call you soon.

Oh, and your haircut was very cute. :]

Patrick - We are going to be Masters of Dance Maniax! Dance Maniax Crew: Rickety "The Disco Inferno", "Groove Master" Patrick , Nicky "The Salsa Sensation", Tony "Show Me Your Moves!", and Doodles "The Electric Boogaloo!"

Tony - "NO DEAL! F*CK!!!!! SH*T!!!!"

Nicky - cuteness! <33333333

Will - also cuteness! <3333
(please don't let your girlfriend be mad at me!)

Doodles - I still love you! Thanks for coming :]

Anto and Adam - It seemed like you guys didn't have much fun :( Was everything okay?

Brad - "No Deal!" *3 tickets* "..... Yes!"

Last night was too fun! Thanks to everyone who came!

hearts and harmony,
rick(ety)
<3

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Woot for Maple. Congrats.

BTW Rick, he was in the picture and he's not on the last list you posted, so it's kind of obvious who got voted it. >_<

Zephyr

Smash Lord
BUT I heard Rick talking about possibly letting Maple into Harmony recently and I've heard no such conversation about the other three.

Besides, weren't they all in some offshoot of Harmony?

And the Gamecube...yeah, I could definitely use that. We're trying to get a video game club started at my school and an extra GC would work wonders.

Top Bottom