• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
Im starting to like CvS2 slightly more than 3rd Strike right now just because its faster.

J Flo- **** man, I wanna see you go crazy on you arcade pad. You play A groove, C groove, or N groove?

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
Watching combofiend at the evo west finals made me wanna go with K. And in most fighting games I don't like being too reliable on supers or variable combos. I'm learning A-groove, though.

Soid

Smash Journeyman
Hey sup guys when we play again? and someone think if can give a ride to super champ combo or something i really wanna go

Rickety

Peace and Love
Catching Up and Making Nice.

Hey! It's been a while. :]

I've been catching up with Nicky since she got back from Europe. But let's see:

I'm sorry that I couldn't make it Wayland :( I really, really did not mean to miss it, let alone the last time you'd be in SD before going back to Berkeley. I guess I will have to play you up there soon :]

Bone, you are an amazing love <<3

Patrick, Are you still looking for a ride for Champ Combo? Or was it Bone's thing you were looking for a ride? I forgot :(

Jon!<3 I miss you :( I know you're retired from smash now, but... I need a PEACEful partner to LOVE (hint hint) :] :] :]

Doodles! When are we gonna get lost in La Jolla together again?

Soid! How are my favorite smashxicans doing? <3 We definitely gotta hang out again.

I really wanna train up for Champ Combo, I'm so rusty and bad now. I've been busy with other... things (Bone knows <3 ), but I need Harmony to whip me back into shape <3

Hideous Being, you are so serious! Even when you came to my house for that tournament, you barely talked or played with anyone :(

Paradise Hills = Si-uhhhzzzz. ;) Wayland

Tournament tomorrow? I should advertise it!

Anything else I'm missing?

<3
rick

P.S. Bone, are we still on for you-know-what? :]

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
rick are you referring to SCC?

well if you really need me ill attend but i dont kno how good ill be. i dont play smash anymore. i havent even touched a gamecube in sometime now.

well when is it anyway so i can let you kno if i can go

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Hideous Being, you are so serious! Even when you came to my house for that tournament, you barely talked or played with anyone :(
That was mainly due to the environment. Everyone attending was familiar with one another, greeting new arrivals at the door, talking about past events and stuff. I'm new to the smash scene here in SD, so I've yet to gain enough experience to secure a reputation. I'm more animated when I'm with people I'm close to, if you think back to Amon's. You're right though, I am very serious most of the time, and tend to separate myself from people. I'm a loner by nature. That's just a little about me. : )

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
That was mainly due to the environment. Everyone attending was familiar with one another, greeting new arrivals at the door, talking about past events and stuff. I'm new to the smash scene here in SD, so I've yet to gain enough experience to secure a reputation. I'm more animated when I'm with people I'm close to, if you think back to Amon's. You're right though, I am very serious most of the time, and tend to separate myself from people. I'm a loner by nature. That's just a little about me. : )
Well when you're playing smash, don't be a loner! We're all friendly people here (for the most part haha). I'm gonna try to make it to your place tonight, but I'm not sure if I can since I have so much AP Gov homework. =/

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
yess rick. this saturday still. i'll call you tmarow about the details. i'll only be able to make it to this smashfest if.. someone gives me a ride. :roll: ^^'' thanks for quitting jon. <3

hey but, good news guys. in exactly 3 weeks my sister is giving me her other car..! which means im driving up for super champ combo..!!!! >:D bonermobile. :050: honk. honk.

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
Hideous: I know what you mean. First time I played it was at one of the larger smashfests and it is a little intimidating. Definitely a battle against your nature =]

Pat: Are you going to the smashfest tonight? It'd be awesome to see you there.

Ricky: You coming tonight? Hope to see you there too =D

anto

Smash Apprentice

well if you really need me ill attend but i dont kno how good ill be. i dont play smash anymore. i havent even touched a gamecube in sometime now.

the last time you touched a gamecube was like a few days ago at my house ahha. and you better go to scc so i'm not the only 619 person aside from bone

Rickety

Peace and Love
Letters, Responses, and the Lovely Bones.

Agreed!
Jon, you will always be good enough <3
What makes you think I will be good? I'm not good anymore anyway (and that's assuming I was in the first place! That's up for debate)
But, yeah! Let's pull a Rocky VI and come back together for one final round :]
If you want to, no pressure :]

And if not, we can always still hang out. <3
I still have your hat!

...You're right though, I am very serious most of the time, and tend to separate myself from people. I'm a loner by nature. That's just a little about me. : )
Thanks for that little bit. I hope we get to see more of the real you soon :]

I'm gonna try to make it to your place tonight, but I'm not sure if I can since I have so much AP Gov homework. =/
Yay for Summer Assignments :(
Patrick, you gotta make it!
If Jon or Bone don't attend, maybe (if you want too, no pressure) we can team.
"The Harmonious Amends" <3

Either way, I just want to see you.

yess rick. this saturday still. i'll call you tmarow about the details. i'll only be able to make it to this smashfest if.. someone gives me a ride. :roll: ^^'' thanks for quitting jon. <3

hey but, good news guys. in exactly 3 weeks my sister is giving me her other car..! which means im driving up for super champ combo..!!!! >:D bonermobile. :050: honk. honk.
Woo! I'm excited! This will be fun, I just hope I don't embarrass you!
I can't wait to ride the new bonermobile <3

Ricky: You coming tonight? Hope to see you there too =D
Aww, how can I not go now? See you there, <3

<3
rick

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
To Bone- Diglett Fuucking ***** in pokemon, hes probably my favorite.

To everyone else,- Have fun at the tourny today.

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
Pat, bring your homework with you so you can at least have the excuse that if TVs are full, you can do homework.

romeo619

Smash Ace
ahhhhhhhh i think i want to do super champ combo as my official lasttt

we can all roll in bones car like old days one last timee

i kno i suck and i kno nobody cares but yarrrrh

sDs too goodd

Aioria

Smash Cadet
Im going to attend to SouthWestern College this monday... well im gonna be NEW... so any smashers that are in SWC?

im one of the TJ smashers that were in "San Diego vs Mexico !" triweeklys

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
Im going to attend to SouthWestern College this monday... well im gonna be NEW... so any smashers that are in SWC?

im one of the TJ smashers that were in "San Diego vs Mexico !" triweeklys
Anto lives in that Area.. so does my friend Chaeng. A decent sheik player.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff today, small meaning deeper camaraderie between everyone.

I might or might not do shoutouts, just wanted to post and ask:

J FLO, MAPLE, PNOY... DID YOU GUYS GET HOME OKAY? Man that was freaky at Nordahl late at night. Wanted to make sure no random jerkoff got you guys. =D?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
He'll be back, once he realizes Berkeley < SD for Smash, he'll jeapordize his career and transfer schools, leaving his social life and career behind for our Sexy San-Diego Smash Scene. (SSSS)

.PNOY.

Smash Apprentice
awww Wayland's leaving?!?!?!...GHETTO! well wanted to hit u up for some smashin after u got outta Palomar since i live so close but it was a lil too late since i started school all early and shlick but yea, u KNOW u cant replace this SD smashin. TOO GOOD!~!~! laterz G.

OH and uhmm...the smashfest at Radical Dreamer's house was fun. it was cool seein some peoples and an overall good time, especially singing TOGETHER FOREVER with ASP and Viet at the end. haha. and didnt even know who u were at first Fugito, but dam u were good. thought i had u in the 3rd match! too close. GGs. and to everyone else who came, hope u had a good time too. thanks again Radical Dreamer.

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
Wayland...i love you man...........well, no, but your cool

SD wishes you good luck in school and smash. It will be sad not having the best in the universe in SD anymore. XD

Edrees- TOO FUNNY

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
Team Harmony controller decorating party... omg! Giza is not invited.

Rick just bought the whole entire shelf of soy milk @ the grocery store. hahaha.

Patrick, the controllers have arrived. ;D

Top Bottom