• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Rickety

Peace and Love
Omigosh I love you, Bone! :]
Best Post ever <3

Rickety and Bone: Team Straight as Needles <3

---

Tim, I apologize about the Darkmagic thing, I did not know he was in fact JFK, and if I did, then I forgot :-P
He's really good! He beat Vietgamer and Tony's main character, Fox. He just needs to show up to more events, though. There are good smashers who would be on the list if they came to more tournaments (cough, ADONIS and SQUISH, cough), but we need to see them :]

---

Patrick! I wanna play! I gotta see about Nicky's house, though; I gotta get all my chores done and stuff.

I am actually determined to train for Champ Combo!
But, with no Tony or Jon.... :(

Anyone need a (bad) doubles partner? <3

<3
rick

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Omigosh I love you, Bone! :]
Best Post ever <3

Rickety and Bone: Team Straight as Needles <3

---

Tim, I apologize about the Darkmagic thing, I did not know he was in fact JFK, and if I did, then I forgot :-P
He's really good! He beat Vietgamer and Tony's main character, Fox. He just needs to show up to more events, though. There are good smashers who would be on the list if they came to more tournaments (cough, ADONIS and SQUISH, cough), but we need to see them :]

---

Patrick! I wanna play! I gotta see about Nicky's house, though; I gotta get all my chores done and stuff.

I am actually determined to train for Champ Combo!
But, with no Tony or Jon.... :(

Anyone need a (bad) doubles partner? <3

<3
rick
Good! Let's play. Give me a call! I'm down to play like, all night tonight actually, so if you and anyone else wants to play, I'm game. I don't think I can have too many people at my house if it's at my house because my parents are having friends over for a BBQ, but anyone else's house would be good =P

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
Depends on what happens after about 7:30pm, but I might be able to play. My house (just checked) is a no >_>;

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
I agree on this people do need to show up more to more tournaments(Including myself if I plan to play smash in tournaments again) however, I am not going to lie it can be quite difficult to show up though especially when theres been times when tournaments announcements were like 2-3 day before the actual tournament it self. Aside from all that I thank you and the members of team harmony for doing everything that you can to keep the smash scene here in San Diego very active. ( ^_^)/~~~~~ bye bye <3

jwnz

Smash Cadet
You know, Adonis is the guy who told me about the Triweeklies, and what led me to actually post here on the Smashboards.

... after totally pwning me at smash though...

i want to play him again.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
So yeah, random post time. My Fox is pretty sick now, so watch out.

Also, Edrees is so god**** funny whenever we play it's ridiculous. Under-the-stage recovery from Marth (How the hell did you get down there? I can't remember...)

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
NWordTim has the best banner...hands down.

Paradise hills was tight man....i used to go down to Romeros and **** carneasada fries....dam those own.

Bone has the best post ever.

Im back into Maple Story...its super fun. BERA IS DA BOMB

anto

Smash Apprentice

Paradise hills was tight man....i used to go down to Romeros and **** carneasada fries....dam those own.

haha maplestory i played that game through beta and during the scania days. i quit with a lvl 53 cleric. what characters u playing tony?

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
In started playing when only scania broa and bera were out, but i finished with a lvl 53 crossbowman. He got hacked....twice -_-

I kid you not.

Now im training a sin and a crossbowman.

they own with plus 9 attack work gloves....seriously its just **** when i train.

anto

Smash Apprentice
what level are you? maybe i'll pick up again so i can be a personal cleric ahha, but the games probably changed like hella so i dont even know if i could start off real well

WayChuDat

Smash Apprentice

Also, Edrees is so god**** funny whenever we play it's ridiculous. Under-the-stage recovery from Marth (How the hell did you get down there? I can't remember...)
change your name to Modest Patrick.

bahahaha.

and yea i'm gonna get that **** online, if i can find that instance on the tape...

and wtf rick at not coming over

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces

You shined spiked me down there. I was already down real low trying to avoid it too. I can't wait til that vid is posted :D

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
Saint Patrick; SA3Tony; Rickety; J FLO check your PM's for new gaiyza Literature

:lick:

how sad, i miss playing with edrees & patrick. p.s. rick does that alot wayland.. lol. ^o^

pressthebutton

Smash Apprentice

why is it that you and rick know more about PH than I do, even tho you guys dont even live here. lol where the hell is romeros? anyway, theres no way its the bet carne asada fries. El Nuevo Milenia on division and euclid is hands down the best carne asada fries in SD

Scarfetto

Smash Rookie
Where?

yeah I live in San Diego and I was wondering, is this at UCSD (I see on the front page it says UCSD but it could be eople from it) or do you meet somewhere else??

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Well, since a few months ago we haven't been able to use the normal UCSD lodge for hosting the tournaments, but since Azn_Lep is going to UCSD he might be able to secure us a venue there and allow us to continue the big triweekly scene. However, at the time, they're generall held at peoples' houses and are pretty impromptu. Just check the forums occasionally, people post about smashfests/tournaments and such.

Also, the real reason for my post:

I am now a Fox/Ganon main.

No, this is not a joke. After OC3 and talking to PC Chris, I decided to drop Ganon as my solo main and pick up someone to give me a chance against the top tier characters.

Though, I'm still the best Ganon in SoCal. =D

undyinglight

Smash Journeyman
I was wondering when will the next triweekly be held? My friends and I were supposed to go to the last one but something came up and we couldn't make it. We are really looking foward to attending the next one.

WayChuDat

Smash Apprentice
Well, since a few months ago we haven't been able to use the normal UCSD lodge for hosting the tournaments, but since Azn_Lep is going to UCSD he might be able to secure us a venue there and allow us to continue the big triweekly scene. However, at the time, they're generall held at peoples' houses and are pretty impromptu. Just check the forums occasionally, people post about smashfests/tournaments and such.

Also, the real reason for my post:

I am now a Fox/Ganon main.

No, this is not a joke. After OC3 and talking to PC Chris, I decided to drop Ganon as my solo main and pick up someone to give me a chance against the top tier characters.

Though, I'm still the best Ganon in SoCal. =D
you shouldn't reveal your secret weapon like that

and i don't think i can get the videos up until i go to school. my internet is so **** slow.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Just curious. This is not a challenge.

What does it take to disprove a statement like this? Suppose some player denies it. How many matches would it take to turn that title around?
Seriously, this isn't a taunt. I don't play Ganon.
LOL dude, you're taking this way too seriously and really, really overanalyzing.

And it has nothing to do with matches between the two. Ganon dittos are ****ing dumb. They're fun, sure, but they don't mean jack about who the better Ganon is. (well, it can, but normally it doesn't)

Basically, it comes down to who the coolest kid is. And that's me.

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
LOL dude, you're taking this way too seriously and really, really overanalyzing.

And it has nothing to do with matches between the two. Ganon dittos are ****ing dumb. They're fun, sure, but they don't mean jack about who the better Ganon is. (well, it can, but normally it doesn't)

Basically, it comes down to who the coolest kid is. And that's me.
...lol ok.
Edit: If playing your Fox against your Ganon was possible, would your Fox win?

jwnz

Smash Cadet
you know, im kinda considering using my garage as a smash venue one day for a smashfest. All i really need is my garage right?

although im lacking chairs...

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
I couldn't take either, but I would say keep Fox as your Anti-Sheik or just as a counter-pick. Your Ganon is too ****ing cool.

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
what level are you? maybe i'll pick up again so i can be a personal cleric ahha, but the games probably changed like hella so i dont even know if i could start off real well
You should pick it up again, this game is Jesus. It has changed alot, but i can give u the hookups.

why is it that you and rick know more about PH than I do, even tho you guys dont even live here. lol where the hell is romeros? anyway, theres no way its the bet carne asada fries. El Nuevo Milenia on division and euclid is hands down the best carne asada fries in SD
Man, we used to live in the gangsta infested streetz of Paradise Hills. We MUST have a carneasada fries battle, but everyone knows Romeros will come out on top.

lmao i kno of SEVERAL people who can take your fox st. pat :laugh:

just stick to ganon.
I heard you play Halo 2. I think im decent, but you and Maple should train me to be amazing.

We also need to play some CvS2.

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Pat's Fox is good, but MY Fox... you guys better watch out. I think I managed to SD 3 times that one match...? TOO GOOD

I probably SD'd a total of like, OVER NINE THOUSANAAD times yesterday. I'm so amazing. =D

Top Bottom