• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Charoo

Smash Champion
Hey SD gang,

Is there any way someone would be able to house and help transport some players from Mexico for SCC? I don't know exactly how many, or how many they'd need help transporting, but one of their representatives has been trying to get some help in the SCC thread for a while. Is anyone up for it?
some1 in sd please help us out. We would be very happy if u do so.

Rickety

Peace and Love
If you want it, here it is, Come and Get It.

Tony is a riot! that is all
Everyone in San Diego is amazing! <3

Woot for Maple. Congrats.

BTW Rick, he was in the picture and he's not on the last list you posted, so it's kind of obvious who got voted it. >_<
Nicky, Jessi and Will aren't in Harmony and they're in the picture too. Logic is awesome.
BUT I heard Rick talking about possibly letting Maple into Harmony recently and I've heard no such conversation about the other three. Besides, weren't they all in some offshoot of Harmony?
The picture sort of represents an Anthology of Team Harmony, including members past, present, and future. I originally wanted to have a little section with Tombstones for Adonis, LHK, Paul Mitchell, and RR, but that might have given the wrong message, so I axed that idea.

Nicky, Jessi, and Will are part of the lovely "Team Melody", a Harmonious offshoot of Team Harmony, represented by their Green Shirts. Jeff used to be in Harmony Red, but when he left Smash, we added Zack, only to have Jeff come back, hence his green shirt. Kyle was voted in since we see each other a lot on campus and like to talk and hang out, as well as going to Ken's house a lot together. He was kinda added in there to help with the loss in members since Jon, Romeo, Tony, Zack and others had kinda retired at the time. But now, with everyone coming back (at least temporarily), Harmony is looking ripe with members, and while I can't speak for everyone, I am an adamant believer in the idea of "the more, the merrier", and I think we should do a vote to allow you in. I don't want Harmony to be seen as this elitist group of San Diegan smashers, because I would like to keep adding members (again, I'm just speaking for myself, and my views do not reflect the views of all of Team Harmony, its members, or the San Diego smash scene as a whole).

Whew! What a mouthful! What I'm trying to say, if you meet the criteria, you have my vote. <3

Team Harmony Membership Criteria:
1. Must be nice!
2. Must be active in the smash scene.
3. Must be hot (see: Jon619, Saint Patrick, Paul Mitchell), sexy (see: SA3Tony, Bone, Maple, Jon619, Will), or cute (see: Zack353, ASP, Doodles, Vietgamer1021, Jon619)

<3

some1 in sd please help us out. We would be very happy if u do so.
I'm working on it :]

does Ken go to UCSD?
No, he is an Art major at CSU Long Beach.

<3
rick(ety)

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Well, it USED to be Triweeklies at UCSD...then they kicked us out because our TO, Edrees, doesn't go to the Sixth College, and we need someone going to the sixth college in order to rent out the Lodge. Thus, this summer has been full of random smashfests and tournies, but none of them were very big.

But when Azn Lep gets to school, Triweeklies are gonna start up at the Lodge again and all will be well. =D

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
Hey SD gang,

Is there any way someone would be able to house and help transport some players from Mexico for SCC? I don't know exactly how many, or how many they'd need help transporting, but one of their representatives has been trying to get some help in the SCC thread for a while. Is anyone up for it?
i live 8 minutes from the border, i'll have to discuss with everyone here on how we can make this work out first. im not completely 100% confirmed yet but, im for the most part sure that i'll be driving up. i'd love to pick them up and drive them back down there (which will not be a problem for me at all). as far as crossing the boarder to pick anyone up, im not willing to do. but, im sure they can meet me there. i'd be more than happy to pick them up.. i haven't discussed yet with anyone who has dibbs in what seat... Rick and I will once again figure out the drivers are in SD and should have something back to you soon. ^^'

how many mexican smashers are there that need a ride?

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Oopsie, yeah, it's "Podemos". :-P
I failed my Latin blood!

Ooh, who was it that told you I got Ken training?
Yes, I did receive Ken training, but it's only half-correct to say I was his only student. He has always trained people (Pha and Panda spring to mind), but my case was a service he created ("Ken, Isai, and ChuDat's Tutoring Service") to counter Husband and Wife's tutoring service.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=69000

Basically, he trained me for an hour, and gave me tips and tricks, and stuff. Nowadays he just calls me and we go to his house and play smash and pokemon, and eat sushi together. (Vegan sushi for me,though <3 ). It's all good fun :]
Wow, I had no idea, you two were so close-knit. That's cool. The person who told me is called DarkMusician on SWF. He is a Zelda player, too.

@GCN, then it's Zephyr's. I figure anyone else who wanted it would spoken up by now, so I'll try and see if I can get it to you, Zephyr, the next time we meet. I forgot to mention Zephyr, that the GCN has my last name written on the side, but you can just scratch that out when you get it. :]

ASP

Smash Apprentice
lol, Rick you didnt post yourself under hot sexy or cute.

But, you'd fall under every one, so it doesnt matter :p

Awesomazing picture though. :D

Soid

Smash Journeyman
hey san diego could anyone provide a ride to some mx players to the super champ combo? we only have one car and we dont fit everyone

Rickety

Peace and Love
Simply Having a Wonderful Christmastime.

LOL JEFF IS RIGHT ON THE MONEY.

awww patrick & i look too ceute.
Yay! This picture is too awesome!
and yes, you and Patrick are too cute. <3

Wow, I had no idea, you two were so close-knit. That's cool. The person who told me is called DarkMusician on SWF. He is a Zelda player, too.
Whoa! Darkmusician? He's a total hottie :] I love him. <3

i wish that BOOM in the picture could be bigger XD

cuuuuuuute

ok im bored
BOOM!
<3 you, Vietgamer :]

lol, Rick you didnt post yourself under hot sexy or cute.

But, you'd fall under every one, so it doesnt matter :p

Awesomazing picture though. :D
Aww, thanks! <3
I'm too ugly, though :(
If I were half as good looking as Jon, I'd be the second best-looking person in the world <3.

hey san diego could anyone provide a ride to some mx players to the super champ combo? we only have one car and we dont fit everyone
Bone and I are working on it. :]

what hour will this be finished/done/acomplished the second day...?? i might go with soid if its early...
Are you referring to Champ Combo?

lol @ me

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OOOOOOOHHHHHHH! It's SA2Jeff! Are you still Harmony? Or just Condo? No pressure, just curious :]

<3
rickety.

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
. I don't want Harmony to be seen as this elitist group of San Diegan smashers, because I would like to keep adding members (again, I'm just speaking for myself, and my views do not reflect the views of all of Team Harmony, its members, or the San Diego smash scene as a whole).

Whew! What a mouthful! What I'm trying to say, if you meet the criteria, you have my vote. <3

Team Harmony Membership Criteria:
1. Must be nice!
2. Must be active in the smash scene.
3. Must be hot (see: Jon619, Saint Patrick, Paul Mitchell), sexy (see: SA3Tony, Bone, Maple, Jon619, Will), or cute (see: Zack353, ASP, Doodles, Vietgamer1021, Jon619)
rick(ety)
i didnt kno i fell under hot, sexy and cute. thanks.

and i just have to say that Harmony Red is Elitist. :chuckle:

at least thats what i would be saying if i wasnt already retired. im bored.

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
Since when am I sexy?

<_<;

By the way, best night of bowling ever. I just wish Pat wouldn't shine spike me into the gutter so often.

Charoo

Smash Champion
ofcourse i am. =). id really like to know the time, cause you know...parents >_>...
please check the official thread on tournament discussion or contact neal through aim or pm.

Also, Thank you San Diego for helping smashers from mexico =)

anto

Smash Apprentice
Anto and Adam - It seemed like you guys didn't have much fun :( Was everything okay?
haha yea man we had fun dont worry i was just glad to see everyone, plus i was also still having the after effects of drinking too much the night before haha. got home at 430 woke up at 8 with the worst hangover :ohwell:. but yea adam enjoyed himself as well and he said that everyone there was really cool so yea haha. next time we'll bust a flow for you guys.

my name is anto, yea you already know
i be signing autographs wherever i go
chillin with smash pals is real cool
ten times better than playin with my tool :p

hahaha yea something dumb like that

and thanks patrick for having us over

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
hey, i'm still harmony but i'm condo as well. i can't be both?

i'll see everyone at SCC

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
haha yea man we had fun dont worry i was just glad to see everyone, plus i was also still having the after effects of drinking too much the night before haha. got home at 430 woke up at 8 with the worst hangover :ohwell:. but yea adam enjoyed himself as well and he said that everyone there was really cool so yea haha. next time we'll bust a flow for you guys.

and thanks patrick for having us over
Haha playin with your tool. Keep it in your pants man. And no problem, it was fun =P

i'll see everyone at SCC
I better see your *** before SCC sometime or else I'ma own you in your sleep.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Morning Becomes Eclectic.

i didnt kno i fell under hot, sexy and cute. thanks.

and i just have to say that Harmony Red is Elitist. :chuckle:

at least thats what i would be saying if i wasnt already retired. im bored.
Duh, Jon! You know you got it!! <33333
I love Jon619!

Harmony Red, elitist? Blue is much more modest! *looks at Bone and Saint Patrick* LOL ;)

Since when am I sexy? <_<;
Since Nicky said you were hot and I declared you as super-sexy. :]

Boooooooooooooooooooooooom
BOOM!

Awesome, I'm glad you guys had fun!

Oh, Snap! Big Anto bringing down the house!

i'll see everyone at SCC
Of course you can be both :] You were always in both, silly!
I was just curious :]

I better see your *** before SCC sometime or else I'ma own you in your sleep.
Ooooohhhhhh! Jeff ain't gonna take that lying down! Be careful Patrick, I heard his Peach was tight!

<3
rick(ety)

P.S. PC Chris commented the bump in my pants, I'm stoked <3
ZOMG PC Chris!

Soid

Smash Journeyman
thanks san diego for the ride i think the ppl who is coming to scc are soid mogx oria saberhof white from tijuana and from rosarito tebeo keño and max300 i think in the car of keño can go 5 ppl so the rest and if more ppl wanna go need a ride :/ add me to my AIM soiddream or my msn soid.hero.of.time@hotmail.com

thanks again <3

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Dang, I wish I could go to SCC so Saberhof and I could smash together.

Ah well.

BTW Mike, we have an all day rehearsal that saturday, so no SCC for us. =(

ASP

Smash Apprentice
lmfao wow jon shut the fuck up. me and you are retired hasbeens, jeff is just a hasbeen, tonys retired and asp plays mario

WOWZA

...including me. Whatev, i dont really play smash anymore either, but I'll play friendlies and stuff. >_>

It's all about the pokeymans nowadays.

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
Aww Man, ill miss all the good times sailing with you Andrew....but Captain Jon has officially kicked you off, never to return. He hopes you drown,,,,

Maple Story FTW

.PNOY.

Smash Apprentice
welcome back Boss. dam woulda been sick to travel like u did.

BUT ANYWAYZ, we gosta get some smash up in this BIOTCH.

Top Bottom